sderk

Top Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani killed by air strikes in Baghdad

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Shonuff is jumping up and down trying to find a way to impeach Trump for this. Too funny. 

Man, he really needs to make an appearance over here where he can be properly berated.

Apologize to Iran? How about she heads over there to apologize in person and spend some time with the people. Let's see how apologetic she is then

• Thanks 1

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

No wonder they are heart broken. Steven's was a hit that they were in on. 

2 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

And if Trump did nothing you'd call him a nutless wonder.

Sorry your ice cream is cold.

I most certainly would not. Benghazi was focking dumb and it would’ve been even dumber to hold Trump responsible for this embassy attack. It’s a dangerous mission in a dangerous part of the world. Sh1t happens. Doesn’t mean we should (potentially) massively overreact and start a huge focking war we don’t want.

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I most certainly would not. Benghazi was focking dumb and it would’ve been even dumber to hold Trump responsible for this embassy attack. It’s a dangerous mission in a dangerous part of the world. Sh1t happens. Doesn’t mean we should (potentially) massively overreact and start a huge focking war we don’t want.

Did you agree with invading Pakistan to get UBL?

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

False equivalency. Bin Laden was a self imprisoned biatch who hadn’t been relevant for many years. And he held no official post with any nation that was very likely to retaliate. I was concerned and did say at the time about the violation of Pakistan’s sovereignty but really they just wanted cover to keep their crazies under wrap.

50 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Dow down 162 points  0.56% as of midday.  Anyone seeing a run on the banks? Financial chaos?  

Considering the huge day for the DOW yesterday (plus 330) maybe it was just a natural correction?

55 minutes ago, Strike said:

That thread is a dumpster fire. 

You gotta love them harping on how "dishonest" this administration is when about 2 weeks ago it was revealed how much the Obama administration lied about Afghanistan. I guess MSNBC and CNN ignored that too. 

19 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

False equivalency. Bin Laden was a self imprisoned biatch who hadn’t been relevant for many years. And he held no official post with any nation that was very likely to retaliate. I was concerned and did say at the time about the violation of Pakistan’s sovereignty but really they just wanted cover to keep their crazies under wrap.

It was a Yes or No question.

Hours before this guy was killed, NYT posts this article. Were they trying to warn the guy? 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-york-times-op-ed-eerie-hypothetical-soleimani-killed-baghdad-hours-before-happened

“Is there an individual in an unfriendly country who cannot be apprehended? What if the former commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, Qassem Soleimani, visits Baghdad for a meeting and you know the address? The temptations to use hypersonic missiles will be many,” Simon wrote.

Hours after the op-ed was published, the Pentagon confirmed that Soleimani was killed in a U.S.-led airstrike at Baghdad International Airport.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Man, he really needs to make an appearance over here where he can be properly berated.

She doesn't have the balls.  

I just read where we are sending troops over there from Ft.Bragg now.  Ugh, I do not like that at all.  We should not be in Iraq or Syria at all.   Don't get me wrong, dropping the hammer on those two terrorists if fine, and warranted especially after recent events, but we need to get out of there.  What is the end game after all? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MDC said:

They broke windows and set fires in an embassy halfway across the globe. Protests and property damage are enough to get ADD Donald going though. He must throw darts to figure out his daily policy positions.

You are conveniently ignoring the attack on the military compound that killed and wounded US personnel.

Additionally, I have read reports that the whole reason why QS was going to Baghdad was to organize a militia attack on US interests in the area.   If true/verified - that's a pretty damn good reason to nuke his ass.   

You are also neglecting the shooting down of the drone, the two oil tanker ships attacked, and the Saudi refinery that was attacked and severely damaged.  

And you are ignoring that Iran has a clear pattern of escalation going on here and it's clear what's going on and where it's going.    The sanctions are killiing them and their population is restless to the extreme right now.    It's totally their M.O. that their "out" from that is to foment more turmoil and terrorism in other countries to try to make it more difficult for the US to maintain some international agreement on the sanctions and our own sanctions.

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Masshole said:

You are conveniently ignoring the attack on the military compound that killed and wounded US personnel.

Additionally, I have read reports that the whole reason why QS was going to Baghdad was to organize a militia attack on US interests in the area.   If true/verified - that's a pretty damn good reason to nuke his ass.   

You are also neglecting the shooting down of the drone, the two oil tanker ships attacked, and the Saudi refinery that was attacked and severely damaged.  

And you are ignoring that Iran has a clear pattern of escalation going on here and it's clear what's going on and where it's going.    The sanctions are killiing them and their population is restless to the extreme right now.    It's totally their M.O. that their "out" from that is to foment more turmoil and terrorism in other countries to try to make it more difficult for the US to maintain some international agreement on the sanctions and our own sanctions.

The reasons why he needed to die:

I'm not sure what everyone is making such a big deal about.  This guy just got 79 virgins!!! 

All those motherf0cking IDIOTS at FBG want to discuss is Trump not informing the g8.  I've been back and forth with them for multiple pages.  They truly are some crazy people there.  I don't know if I can keep going back.  Jesus mary morher and Joseph they are some weird WEIRD people.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

All those motherf0cking IDIOTS at FBG want to discuss is Trump not informing the g8.  I've been back and forth with them for multiple pages.  They truly are some crazy people there.  I don't know if I can keep going back.  Jesus mary morher and Joseph they are some weird WEIRD people.

I mean this is the kind of people you are dealing with: 

What'd you expect?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

A whole forearm of Worms and MDC clones?   :wacko:

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

I mean this is the kind of people you are dealing with: 

What'd you expect?

It's insane.  it really is.  I can't believe thats THE thing they care about.  I'm literally just in shock over the whole thing.  How can so many people be so dumb?

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

A whole forearm of Worms and MDC clones?   :wacko:

MDC only trolls for trollings sake.  He brings zero. They don't allow much of that. Worms would fit right in. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Not really.  It's easy to explain.  It's just like impeachment.  They decided on impeachment before Trump was even elected, and have just been waiting for a set of "facts" they could use to pass it.  FBG's are so full of TDS that he can't do anything right and even when he does they will find something about it that wasn't proper.  In this case, HE DIDN'T INFORM THE GO8!!!!!  How dare he!!!!!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Not really.  It's easy to explain.  It's just like impeachment.  They decided on impeachment before Trump was even elected, and have just been waiting for a set of "facts" they could use to pass it.  FBG's are so full of TDS that he can't do anything right and even when he does they will find something about it that wasn't proper.  In this case, HE DIDN'T INFORM THE GO8!!!!!  How dare he!!!!!

Its horrible.And I mean horrible...

36 minutes ago, Masshole said:

The one that died was a mercenary. Meh

28 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

FBG has decided that we have declared war against Iran.  

Henry ford is a full on retard.

• Thanks 1

The fools at FBG may not know this, but the a-holes they listen to do: Trump was well within his rights to do this.  But the jerkoffs they listen to question it as an attempt to sling more mud. What a bunch of dupes 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The fools at FBG may not know this, but the a-holes they listen to do: Trump was well within his rights to do this.  But the jerkoffs they listen to question it as an attempt to sling more mud. What a bunch of dupes 

Oh no. No no no......NOOOOOOOO....According to the FBG group..He was NOT within his rights.  It was horrible of him to not inform the g8..he has declared war on Iran because he took the #2 person out and we should think about how THEY feel this morning. 

Now Iran is going to block the strait of hormuz with their subs.  Attack Israel....start terrorizing the USA and stop selling oil to the US.  All because of what Trump did.

Its utter and complete madness over there..i think they have finally flipped.

3 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

And if Trump did nothing you'd call him a nutless wonder.

Sorry your ice cream is cold.

They are as predictable as they are pathetic.

From Tuesday:

On Thursday:

Bless their deranged little hearts.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Intense Observer said:

They are as predictable as they are pathetic.

From Tuesday:

On Thursday:

Bless their deranged little hearts.

Wow...

3 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

I agree with this post.  The "attack" on our embassy wasn't much of an attack and died out by sundown.  I don't believe this Suleimani ordered an attack on our military contractors, either.  The US delivered airstrikes on 5 of these Shia militia garrisons.  That's what pissed these people off in the first place.  Ethnic militias formed to fight ISIS and apparently these Shia militias under Suleimani's command were very effective at it and engaged in ongoing operations against pockets of ISIS fighters in Eastern Syria and Western Iraq.  Unfortunately, because Western media can't be trusted to tell the truth, one has to go out and find alternate sources to try to create a composite of the truth.  Some say this guy was a terrorist; others say he defended the people from ISIS and was very effective at it.  It's very troubling that those that are or were the most effective at eliminating ISIS get eliminated themselves or have stumbling blocks placed in their way at every turn.  This has someone else's fingerprints all over it.  We're supposed to be past this neocon bullshit at this stage.

Don't confuse his killing of ISIS as he was a good guy, same side.

He trained and directed Hezbollah, Hamas, the terrorists group in Yemen, Houdith?, and Shia militias in Iraq all with the common goal of killing Jews, Americans, and Sunnis.

He also was on the opposite side of the US in Syria.

His goal in eliminating ISIS was to remove a threat to his control of the region, not because he gave 2 shits about ISIS massacring Muslims and Christians around the world.

It does get messy, I'll give you that.