sderk

Top Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani killed by air strikes in Baghdad

Democrats think these strikes need Congressional approval or will spark a war. In reality they're afraid of Trump interrupting the money flow or finding out the details of how much $$ was skimmed to them for the Iran deal.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

And speaking of ice cream, good ol CNN is back to melting over Trump's dessert.

Are we suppose to be mad about that? That’s awesome 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Some were some weren’t. So what? Iran backs a group that lights fires and breaks some windows at an embassy in Iraq and the guy who says he’s an isolationist orders military strikes over it. 

No telling what Trump and his Trumpettes stand for by Saturday.

Didn't take long for MDC to go full on terrorist sympathizer. What a tPOS.

Did he defend Osama bin Laden when the SEALS smoked his arse?

I wonder what Israel thinks of this.   

Just now, NorthernVike said:

Seriously?  They support it wholeheartedly.

51 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Oh no. No no no......NOOOOOOOO....According to the FBG group..He was NOT within his rights.  It was horrible of him to not inform the g8..he has declared war on Iran because he took the #2 person out and we should think about how THEY feel this morning. 

Now Iran is going to block the strait of hormuz with their subs.  Attack Israel....start terrorizing the USA and stop selling oil to the US.  All because of what Trump did.

Its utter and complete madness over there..i think they have finally flipped.

No that happens in November. It's gonna be epic.

50 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

And speaking of ice cream, good ol CNN is back to melting over Trump's dessert.

😂  That's beautiful. 

5 hours ago, MDC said:

They broke windows and set fires in an embassy halfway across the globe. Protests and property damage are enough to get ADD Donald going though. He must throw darts to figure out his daily policy positions.

If I caught you setting fire to my place and trying to hurt those around me I would shoot your fat ass and I don't think anyone would bat an eye about it.

Just sayin. :dunno:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, sderk said:

If I caught you setting fire to my place and trying to hurt those around me I would shoot your fat ass and I don't think anyone would bat an eye about it.

Just sayin. :dunno:

You’d hold my pants while I banged your wife and you know it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, Masshole said:

You are conveniently ignoring the attack on the military compound that killed and wounded US personnel.

Additionally, I have read reports that the whole reason why QS was going to Baghdad was to organize a militia attack on US interests in the area.   If true/verified - that's a pretty damn good reason to nuke his ass.   

You are also neglecting the shooting down of the drone, the two oil tanker ships attacked, and the Saudi refinery that was attacked and severely damaged.  

And you are ignoring that Iran has a clear pattern of escalation going on here and it's clear what's going on and where it's going.    The sanctions are killiing them and their population is restless to the extreme right now.    It's totally their M.O. that their "out" from that is to foment more turmoil and terrorism in other countries to try to make it more difficult for the US to maintain some international agreement on the sanctions and our own sanctions.

This.

Trump showed restraint with the drone and the oil fields.

Then Iran killed an American and Trump dropped the hammer. 

And the left is apoplectic. Fock em. 

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

They probably wish we would have nuked the whole lot of them.

3 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Video of the strike:

I worked in a unit that developed some of this stuff and am still surprised at how accurate we can be with these strikes.  Amazing feats of engineering.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

The one that died was a mercenary. Meh

WTF.  He was an American.  With an American family.  Working at the behest of our country.  And while I don't know 100%, I'd be shocked if he wasn't a former service member.  You should be focking ashamed of yourself for this post.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Kanil said:

I worked in a unit that developed some of this stuff and am still surprised at how accurate we can be with these strikes.  Amazing feats of engineering.

Do you suppose they could have locked in on his cell signal? They said they'd been tracking him for days.

I guess if my phone can know I'm looking at ceiling fans in Home Depot then place ads about Home Depot ceiling fans on my web surfing, there's no telling what the U.S. military has.

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Do you suppose they could have locked in on his cell signal? They said they'd been tracking him for days.

I guess if my phone can know I'm looking at ceiling fans in Home Depot then place ads about Home Depot ceiling fans on my web surfing, there's no telling what the U.S. military has.

My time was long before cell phones were mainstream but if I had to put money on it, I'd bet it was boots on the ground that painted him.

2 minutes ago, Kanil said:

My time was long before cell phones were mainstream but if I had to put money on it, I'd bet it was boots on the ground that painted him.

I love military speak.  What’s painted mean? 

16 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I love military speak.  What’s painted mean? 

Laser designator.   Basically dude within line of sight of target shines a laser on the target and the incoming bomb homes in on that.   At least that's what I believe Kanil was referring to. 

49 minutes ago, Kanil said:

WTF.  He was an American.  With an American family.  Working at the behest of our country.  And while I don't know 100%, I'd be shocked if he wasn't a former service member.  You should be focking ashamed of yourself for this post.

Yes. That's why we have to have his back.

I don't know what he was doing there. All I know is that I couldn't care less about whatever it was, it was unimportant and pointless and unnecessary, there's nothing there worth going to do, and he shouldn't have been there. He was sent to go swimming in the toilet with a bullseye on his back.

Some Quds scumbag offed him, then we had to retaliate, then the turds raided the embassy so secured the embassy and blew up the guy responsible for the raid. Now Iran....who know what the fock they'll do but then we have to retaliate against that again.

It's not this guy's fault. Someone sent him to go do something in the toilet. He either pissed the Quds off, or some loose nut Qud went off kilter. If he's not there, the chance for a spark to light the powerkeg goes away. The Quds aren't getting on planes and doing sh*t to us outside the Middle East, so leave them alone.. Who cares if they're doing terrorist activities in the Middle East, that's where the terrorist activities belong. They kill Sunnis. Sunnis kill them. Rinse. Repeat for 1300 years. And it's the Sunnis who get on the planes, not the Shiites.

55 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Why wasn’t he with the armed forces or state department then?

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Why wasn’t he with the armed forces or state department then?

When delusional happy-ass tourist go biking through al Qaedaville to prove how peaceful the locals are and get murdered, that's kind of sad, but... meh.... dumbasses... see I told you there were wolves in the woods. Can't cure stupid. The government's response is to ask for the bodies to be returned and, that done, call it a day.

Something about this guy indicates that wasn't the case.

It's too bad that we didn't get him when Ilhan Omar and Rashida Talib were riding with him.  

Just sh!t luck that we hit him on one of the few times where those two weren't riding along with this guy.   

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

More air strikes...

I rely on this place for my breaking news. Thanks.

Wow, Trump ain't playing around.

17 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

When delusional happy-ass tourist go biking through al Qaedaville to prove how peaceful the locals are and get murdered, that's kind of sad, but... meh.... dumbasses... see I told you there were wolves in the woods. Can't cure stupid. The government's response is to ask for the bodies to be returned and, that done, call it a day.

Something about this guy indicates that wasn't the case.

Do your best Volty. You'll never convince them that a crazed avowed self confessed enemy of the west is a crazed avowed self confessed enemy of the west. It's just odd. 

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  This is why liberals and CNN have now firmly sided with Iran.  

Dems outraged over terrorists death.  This is getting comical.  Our country needs to be cleansed of liberals.  They are the enemy. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ilhan-omar-ted-cruz-soleimani-iran

2 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  This is why liberals and CNN have now firmly sided with Iran.  

I think it's also why feminists and gays like Islam so much.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

You’d hold my pants while I banged your wife and you know it.

Oh hell, I don't blame you for having that fantasy given what my GF looks like vs. what you have to wake up next to everyday. 🐮

Now get back to the topic.

• Like 1

Word is the Iraqi parliament is going to vote to expel US forces from the country. Win. 

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/01/03/breaking-reports-new-u-s-airstrikes-north-of-baghdad-three-vehicle-convoy-of-iran-backed-shia-militia-leaders/

As expected, naming other Iranian backed forces as terrorists you know more strikes were coming.

Pretty much cutting down anything Iranian moving around in Iraq. Very good intel.....

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Word is the Iraqi parliament is going to vote to expel US forces from the country. Win. 

This is great.  Now they Iraq and Iran can go back to fighting each other without any interference anymore.

Who won that last war between them?  Oh, that's right, nobody.  But, hey, like 5 million people died taking absolutely ZERO inches of land.

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/01/03/breaking-reports-new-u-s-airstrikes-north-of-baghdad-three-vehicle-convoy-of-iran-backed-shia-militia-leaders/

As expected, naming other Iranian backed forces as terrorists you know more strikes were coming.

Pretty much cutting down anything Iranian moving around in Iraq. Very good intel.....

so f0cking awesome.  You mess with the best, you die like the rest.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Get it in yet?

Find your way out of your wife's cavern yet? Or are all of you still working at it? 🐮

Spelunking can be dangerous! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Are we suppose to be mad about that? That’s awesome 

Seriously. How much hate does the left carry around with them? You think they would be tired by now.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Adios mfrs!

4-D chess: Trump eliminates a dozen of the top terrorists in the world, then US forces are "asked to leave" that shitehole.

Don't come crying to is when ISIS rapes and kills your daughters and blows up your villages.

And first attack on US soil or against US citizens, we glass you back to the Paleozoic era.

Win-win!

1 minute ago, Intense Observer said:

Adios mfrs!

4-D chess: Trump eliminates a dozen of the top terrorists in the world, then US forces are "asked to leave" that shitehole.

Don't come crying to is when ISIS rapes and kills your daughters and blows up your villages.

And first attack on US soil or against US citizens, we glass you back to the Paleozoic era.

Win-win!

But worms and mdc will cry that the world doesn't like us. 

Apparently the DU/ShareBlue talking point is out.

Muh nobody knew Soleimani's name before yesterday, they are all brainwashed war mongers, blah blah blah.

Muh WW3 Iran Edition is going to age as well as the last WW3 with NoKo.