sderk

Top Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani killed by air strikes in Baghdad

17 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Apparently the DU/ShareBlue talking point is out.

Muh nobody knew Soleimani's name before yesterday, they are all brainwashed war mongers, blah blah blah.

Muh WW3 Iran Edition is going to age as well as the last WW3 with NoKo.

Moore is so fvcked up he actually believes this. Crazy.

30 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Muh nobody knew Soleimani's name before yesterday, they are all brainwashed war mongers, blah blah blah.

These terrorists would slit Moores fat fuking throat in a split second. Ive never seen more mindless drivel.

Barely anyone knew who Bin Laden was until he attacked us either. Stupid point. 

What did Pelosi demand again? 

"I-I demand that uh... um... uh uh that uhh.... Donald Trump... uh uh well, um you know, uhhhh, that he tell me ummm uh what happened. And let me assure you, Don... Donald Trump....he...he will never be president of the United States. Never."

While House Speaker Nancy Pelosi demanded an immediate briefing on the U.S. airstrike that killed Iranian commander Qassem Soleimani, Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham said Friday that he was informed about the operation beforehand earlier this week while visiting President Donald Trump in Florida.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, sderk said:

What did Pelosi demand again? 

"I-I demand that uh... um... uh uh that uhh.... Donald Trump... uh uh well, um you know, uhhhh, that he tell me ummm uh what happened. And let me assure you, Don... Donald Trump....he...he will never be president of the United States. Never."

I wish Trump would tweet that He told me dog getting the purple heart.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Barely anyone knew who Bin Laden was until he attacked us either. Stupid point. 

Hell, half the people in this country think Karl Marx is hero. If they knew who this terrorist was, they would have moved to Iran. 

48 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Such a kindly grandpa looking man. I bet he buys ice cream for all the children in his neighborhood out of the goodness of his heart and delivers toys to orphanages.

7 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Don't confuse his killing of ISIS as he was a good guy, same side.

He trained and directed Hezbollah, Hamas, the terrorists group in Yemen, Houdith?, and Shia militias in Iraq all with the common goal of killing Jews, Americans, and Sunnis.

He also was on the opposite side of the US in Syria.

His goal in eliminating ISIS was to remove a threat to his control of the region, not because he gave 2 shits about ISIS massacring Muslims and Christians around the world.

It does get messy, I'll give you that.

ISIS is ours, Turkey's, Saudi's and Israel's Frankenstein.  I don't think Suleimani was on our side (though you can find photos of Suleimani standing amidst U.S. troops in the field).  I further don't think we've done much to fight ISIS and that the Syrians, Russians in Syria and paramilitary brigades made up of locals under Suleimani's command in Iraq have been the forces effectively fighting and eradicating ISIS.  Contrary to your opinion, I think he did give a sh!t about the people being massacred by ISIS.  I think we don't and our track record in fighting that Sunni, Wahhabist JV squad is telling.  

I share the same opinion as Voltaire that the real problem faction over there are Sunnis, not the Shia.  In all, I'd prefer we stay the fock out of there and let these people sort things out themselves, given all the money we've wasted and all the lives lost and irreparably damaged.  The essence of the populist anti war sentiment that helped Trump win is that our government is wasting money that could be spent domestically, while it is doing some foreign element's bidding and wasting our military lives doing it.  It's past time to end this waste and get out of there.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

ISIS is ours, Turkey's, Saudi's and Israel's Frankenstein.  I don't think Suleimani was on our side (though you can find photos of Suleimani standing amidst U.S. troops in the field).  I further don't think we've done much to fight ISIS and that the Syrians, Russians in Syria and paramilitary brigades made up of locals under Suleimani's command in Iraq have been the forces effectively fighting and eradicating ISIS.  Contrary to your opinion, I think he did give a sh!t about the people being massacred by ISIS.  I think we don't and our track record in fighting that Sunni, Wahhabist JV squad is telling.  

I share the same opinion as Voltaire that the real problem faction over there are Sunnis, not the Shia.  In all, I'd prefer we stay the fock out of there and let these people sort things out themselves, given all the money we've wasted and all the lives lost and irreparably damaged.  The essence of the populist anti war sentiment that helped Trump win is that our government is wasting money that could be spent domestically, while it is doing some foreign element's bidding and wasting our military lives doing it.  It's past time to end this waste and get out of there.

They will never sort things out themselves. And along the way of forever, millions of innocent people will die and/or be tortured and/or live in servitude to terrorism. What they do to their own people, just like in N. Korea, is enslave the masses.

1 hour ago, sderk said:

They will never sort things out themselves. And along the way of forever, millions of innocent people will die and/or be tortured and/or live in servitude to terrorism. What they do to their own people, just like in N. Korea, is enslave the masses.

Where they are today as a civilization (for lack of a better term) is the culmination of 1300 years of living as Muslims in the world. If they never sort things out themselves that's on them. Just don't get any of that Islam on us. The world spins just fine without them. It spins even better actually, their input never helps, it only ever serves to fock things up.

13 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Where they are today as a civilization 

Rhetorical. They are damn near monkeys throwing sticks after 10 thousand years. Same as Africa. Great cultures. :lol:

51 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Rhetorical. They are damn near monkeys throwing sticks after 10 thousand years. Same as Africa. Great cultures. :lol:

Only they use bullets and bombs and enslave their females and force their kids into living a life based upon hatred for others. The last part being the same as the democrats in this country do. Go figure the lefties love those assh0les so much.

6 minutes ago, sderk said:

Only they use bullets and bombs and enslave their women and force their kids into living a life based upon hatred for others. The last part being the same as the democrats in this country do. Go figure the lefties love those assh0les so much.

Turn the ME into glass. https://imgur.com/gallery/uio8Cxf

Ahhh the good old days when Obama was president back on 5/2/2011:

On 5/2/2011 at 12:21 PM, MDC said:
  On 5/2/2011 at 12:09 PM, Phurfur said:

I don't see anything changing for the better. This is not an end to the war on terrorism.

Agreed, but I'm still glad that fvcker is dead.

On 5/2/2011 at 11:40 AM, MDC said:

Great day for America and Americans. :thumbsup:

Bad day for terrorists and welchers.

On 5/2/2011 at 12:05 AM, MDC said:
On 5/1/2011 at 11:58 PM, GettnHuge said:

I wanna know why we are committing terrorist acts and assassinations inside nations which we are not at war with.

:thumbsdown: Hussein is a war criminal :thumbsdown:

Shut the fvck up, hippie. :first:

But he's mad at Trump because he killed a very bad guy?:

18 hours ago, MDC said:

They broke windows and set fires in an embassy halfway across the globe. Protests and property damage are enough to get ADD Donald going though. He must throw darts to figure out his daily policy positions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, sderk said:

LOL!  Wow. What a complete pile of sh!t.  We knew it all along, but wow. Oops. I guess the little turd didn't know he had those morsels from yesteryear sitting out there.  

It just PROVES what a complete TYPICAL liberal/sheep he is.  Toes the party line. Doesn't think on his own.  Lets the flock leader think for him.

Now watch...he'll pop on here and try to justify it, or call you out for because you dug it up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, sderk said:

We killed OBL in retaliation for 9/11.

We killed an Iranian security director in retaliation for broken windows and fires at a foreign embassy. :doh: 

You’re comparing oranges, coconuts and cinderblocks. :wacko: 

I have six notifications from you between 3 and 5 am. Better sleep might help you get it in. :unsure: 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

LOL....

4 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Now watch...he'll pop on here and try to justify it, or call you out for because you dug it up. 

Like clockwork.....

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

We killed OBL in retaliation for 9/11.

We killed an Iranian security director in retaliation for broken windows and fires at a foreign embassy. :doh: 

You’re comparing oranges, coconuts and cinderblocks. :wacko: 

I have six notifications from you between 3 and 5 am. Better sleep might help you get it in. :unsure: 

🤣

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

LOL....

Like clockwork.....

Right on queue. 🤣 MDC is a work of art. 

• Like 1

MDC’s woman was tall and slender back then. Now he’s grumpy. Lol. 

Let's take these 1 by 1.

What's up with this one MDC? Got an answer?

On 5/2/2011 at 12:05 AM, MDC said:

I wanna know why we are committing terrorist acts and assassinations inside nations which we are not at war with.

:thumbsdown: Hussein is a war criminal :thumbsdown:

Shut the fvck up, hippie. :first:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, sderk said:

Right on queue. 🤣 MDC is a work of art. 

Cue. You seriously see no difference between killing bin Laden in retaliation for 9/11 and attacking Iran over property damage at an Iraqi embassy? 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Cue. You seriously see no difference between killing bin Laden in retaliation for 9/11 and attacking Iran over property damage at an Iraqi embassy? 😂 

You seriously think that is all this focker has done?

Just now, NorthernVike said:

No. But I also don’t see any reason we’re escalating toward war with Iran. They are what they are and have been for decades. You really want another ME quagmire? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

MDC admits all he does it troll.  No real reason to engage with him.  He's not serious.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

MDC admits all he does it troll.  No real reason to engage with him.  He's not serious.

But it's so fun to see him flail about. I mean he will not answer directly:

MDC's goal is to get things like this to the next page. He will post a lot and do a lot of cutdowns to posters but won't answer directly to his posts in the past. 

On 5/2/2011 at 12:05 AM, MDC said:

:thumbsdown: Hussein is a war criminal :thumbsdown:

Shut the fvck up, hippie. :first:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

MDC’s woman was tall and slender back then. Now he’s grumpy. Lol. 

Don’t have that problem with your Real Doll. Lucky bastard

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

They can’t help it. I wake up to a dozen notifications daily.  

I’m leading the league in heads occupied. :( 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

To be clear, I'm glad we have a president who takes action that shows the US isn't to be messed with. I absolutely do not want a war to come from this though. 

I saw a headline stating US chose war over peace. Really? Iran was the aggressor, but we are supposed to be the ones who reach out for peace? The ME doesn't understand peace. They can't help themselves. 

47 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

To anyone, If this turns into a war, are you OK with that? Will a war with Iran benefit the US? 

No and no.  As with Syria, and much more so with Iran, Russia is not going to sit idly by.  China might even get involved.  The world has grown tired of the US toppling and attempting to topple governments then leaving a giant focking mess in her wake.  Also, who are our allies in this world?  Genuine allies?  Maybe Israel?  Maybe the island nation of Great Britain that was a powerhouse in the 1800's?  Whoopideefockingdoo.  We chose poorly.  It's like picking teams at recess.  Russia chooses China and we pick focking Israel.  We are dumb and at the end of the day prolly one of the evilest countries on the planet if all things were brought out in the open.  

• Thanks 1

As Iraqis awoke Friday morning to the news that Qassem Soleimani, commander of Iran’s elite Quds Force and the mastermind of its ascending global military influence, had been killed by a targeted U.S. drone strike soon after touching down at the Baghdad International Airport, it didn’t take long for many of the embattled nation’s youth to start circulating photos and messages praising President Trump.

“Happy Friday to Uncle Trump,” one meme read.  “You are a great Commander,” cheered another.

Scores flooded Tahrir Square in Baghdad to dance in jubilation and express their gratitude for the killing.

“I am very happy that America could kill these two criminals,” enthused one activist and former government employee, who feared using his name given the Iran-backed militias have directly targeted him.

Demonstrator Mohammed Mazin, 22, one of thousands who have pushed for Tehran’s dominance in Baghdad to be squashed, agreed.

“I feel happy for this good news," he said. "Soleimani was behind the death of many demonstrators in Iraq. He brought a lot of bad things and sectarianism wars here."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/soleimani-death-aftermath

According to this Newsweek article Soleimani was quoted as saying, "Have you forgotten that you were providing your soldiers with adult nappies and today you are threatening us?" Soleimani previously called U.S. soldiers in Iraq "pants-pissing wimps" during a visit to Syria. :nono:

26 minutes ago, nzoner said:

According to this Newsweek article Soleimani was quoted as saying, "Have you forgotten that you were providing your soldiers with adult nappies and today you are threatening us?" Soleimani previously called U.S. soldiers in Iraq "pants-pissing wimps" during a visit to Syria. :nono:

From the way this story has played out, he was talking about the DNC.

This seems a bit fishy to me.  I don't think that picture of the hand is him after having a missile explode in his vehicle.  Seems his hand would be burnt, right?  I wonder if there was even grass where the explosion happened.  

https://nypost.com/2020/01/03/qassem-soleimani-airstrike-ring-from-corpse-identified-irans-top-general/

Just reminds me too much of the magic passports on 9/11.