sderk

Top Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani killed by air strikes in Baghdad

2 hours ago, Strike said:

MDC admits all he does it troll.  No real reason to engage with him.  

:thumbsup:

13 hours ago, sderk said:

They will never sort things out themselves. And along the way of forever, millions of innocent people will die and/or be tortured and/or live in servitude to terrorism. What they do to their own people, just like in N. Korea, is enslave the masses.

In Sunni countries and wherever Sunni extremism (Wahhabism) is exported, people suffer.  You don't see us bombing Saudi, where a lot of this extremism originates, or Turkey, who right now is exporting the Syrian terrorist rebels it supported in Syria over to Libya to fight in a civil war of sorts over there.  Be that as it may, it's not our job to police these people or save the world.

3 hours ago, MDC said:

We killed OBL in retaliation for 9/11.

We killed an Iranian security director in retaliation for broken windows and fires at a foreign embassy. :doh: 

You’re comparing oranges, coconuts and cinderblocks. :wacko: 

I have six notifications from you between 3 and 5 am. Better sleep might help you get it in. :unsure: 

"Security director". What a ballbag. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sounds like he was just middle management.   He was only responsible for approving time cards and expense reports. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Sounds like he was just middle management.   He was only responsible for approving time cards and expense reports. 

Osama Bin Laden was director of international affairs. 

Our entanglements in the Middle East are dangerously complicated.

On the surface I sort of defer to the POTUS and the narrative goes like this: Oppressed Iranians are glad this guy has been taken out. Apparently he has a lot of innocent blood on his hands. Take a few strategic people out and the country may be able to liberate itself much easier, granted that's not our point here. To our point though,  if you are the POTUS and you have intelligence that an attack is imminent/there's credible evidence Americans are under mortal threat, and you have the ability to surgically remove the mastermind, throw it off, and to show we aren't going to shirk away from the next step up in response...seems like the necessary choice to make.

Below the surface, there's a possibility that propaganda is abounding over how the aggression has been escalating, all the way preceding the murder of the American contractor. Maybe we have more accountability in the chain of provocation, which would mean we might have a just means of cooling tensions. Above that, the content and accuracy of our read on what was being planned is of paramount importance. 

Worth reading if you're not sure (which I think most everyone who doesn't know the intelligence behind this should be) about this move:

A former CIA analyst's concerns

If there's a way for Trump to release the intelligence he based this decision on in a way that doesn't compromise our intelligence community and processes, I'm thinking that would be the best possible thing to do here (assuming most of us would understand the call as a result).

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Come on people, give him credit.   That made me laugh out loud.    It's like Eddie Murphy in his prime level funny.  

38 minutes ago, naomi said:

If there's a way for Trump to release the intelligence he based this decision on in a way that doesn't compromise our intelligence community and processes, I'm thinking that would be the best possible thing to do here.

Why? To appease the biitchy, whiny, anti-American liberals? They won't be satisfied with anything the President does. Fukk them.

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Why? To appease the biitchy, whiny, anti-American liberals? They won't be satisfied with anything the President does, ever. Fukk them.

There's definitely people who were going to have a major objection to this regardless of the details. They will knee-jerk think the absolute worst of the president's motives and judgement.

But, there's also people on both sides of the aisle and in between that aren't sure about the wisdom of it and more information would help. People concerned and leaning to it being a bad decision, and people entirely on the fence like myself. It's healthy and it's American to be in either camp. I'm reading from people like Dan Crenshaw explaining why he thinks it was a good call and libertarian minded folks with defense and military backgrounds with concern. Through it all, more information would be :thumbsup:

I do admit I miss the old days when we would pull stuff like this and blame it on someone else.  

there isnt a damn person in this world that thinks this wasnt the right choice

what they disagree with is who the President was when it occurred

If Obama said this dude killed Americans or was plotting to kidnap and kill Americans, every person on both sides would say take the focker out, but Trump TDS.  There was no divide on killing Bin Laden

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

there isnt a damn person in this world that thinks this wasnt the right choice

what they disagree with is who the President was when it occurred

If Obama said this dude killed Americans or was plotting to kidnap and kill Americans, every person on both sides would say take the focker out, but Trump TDS.  There was no divide on killing Bin Laden

Post of the year. 

I'm a bit envious that I didn't put this into words before you did.   🏆

• Thanks 1

I’m not worried about Iran. They don’t play in the SEC and they haven’t even played anybody 

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Kaepernick says "This isn't about war or protecting US or US citizens, its about Trump wanting to kill minorities" LOL! 

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/soleimani-colin-kaepernick-us-terrorist-attacks-black-brown-people

Holy crap. Kaepernick can't keep his mouth shut even about this? Another total TDS meltdown. Of course, he just hates white people in general. Talk about racism that gets not only looked over in this country, but often times celebrated by the leftists.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

An enemy of the enemy is their friend.
Iran Terrorist are now friends of United States Liberals.

10 hours ago, MDC said:

No. But I also don’t see any reason we’re escalating toward war with Iran. They are what they are and have been for decades. You really want another ME quagmire? 

But that wasn't your previous point now was it.  

15 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

But that wasn't your previous point now was it.  

My point was that Trumpers have no principles at all except loyalty to the cult leader. :dunno: 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, MDC said:

My point was that Trumpers have no principles at all except loyalty to the cult leader. :dunno: 

And yet if this all happened in 2011, then you would be saying things like this:

On 5/2/2011 at 11:40 AM, MDC said:

Great day for America and Americans. :thumbsup:

Bad day for terrorists and welchers.

On 5/2/2011 at 12:05 AM, MDC said:
On 5/1/2011 at 11:58 PM, GettnHuge said:

I wanna know why we are committing terrorist acts and assassinations inside nations which we are not at war with.

:thumbsdown: Hussein is a war criminal :thumbsdown:

Shut the fvck up, hippie. :first:

On 5/2/2011 at 12:21 PM, MDC said:
 On 5/2/2011 at 12:09 PM, Phurfur said:

I don't see anything changing for the better. This is not an end to the war on terrorism.

Agreed, but I'm still glad that fvcker is dead.

TDS much dude? :lol: Talk about being in a cult... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Wait.  You just attempted to insult us by calling us liberal?     The biggest insult you can muster, is calling us Libs? LOL. What does that tell ya about yourself?  Libs are known as lemmings and sheep for a reason.   They follow.

Conservatives will say "Faaaaawwwwwwk you" to anyone and everyone. Ever seen Trump speak?  He doesn't give a fock about your teary eyed feelings.  That's why we elected him. We think on our own.  We don't like whiny little cucks.  Neither does Trump.

Libs, toe the line.  Base everything on feelings, emotions, and rooting against America.   Go have a good cry, a glass of warm milk and wear a hijab to bed. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/tucker-carlson-comes-against-trump-012924479.html

One of the most prominent figures on Fox News isn’t joining in on the cheerleading of President Donald Trump’s assassination of Iran’s most important military leader.

During his show on Friday, host Tucker Carlson delivered a lengthy monologue criticizing the escalation of tensions with Iran sparked by the killing of Iranian Quds Force commander Qassem Soleimani, who died in a U.S. airstrike in Iraq on Thursday. 

Does this make Carlson SJW also? 

Just now, Frozenbeernuts said:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/tucker-carlson-comes-against-trump-012924479.html

One of the most prominent figures on Fox News isn’t joining in on the cheerleading of President Donald Trump’s assassination of Iran’s most important military leader.

During his show on Friday, host Tucker Carlson delivered a lengthy monologue criticizing the escalation of tensions with Iran sparked by the killing of Iranian Quds Force commander Qassem Soleimani, who died in a U.S. airstrike in Iraq on Thursday. 

TC marches to his own drum. It’s not nearly the first time he has broken with republican orthodoxy. He has consistently railed against republican elitists as well as liberal ones. He did a segment Friday night on out of control executive compensation in comparison to workers. He did another on republican governors requesting refugees to be resettled in their states. That along with his segment against war with Iran was on one show. He’s been saying for years now that the swamp is itching for a war with Iraq.  But a-holes like MDC who never bother to watch think he’s just another Fox talking head. Not even close. Some of his segments could be on MSNBC. Well, MSNBC pre - TDS. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

MDC’s woman was tall and slender back then. 

That's because his 'woman' was called Bruce Jenner back then.

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

This demonstrates why Carlson is more reliable than anything you might find on CNN or MSDNC or any others, he speaks truth about situations not for ratings but because there are always basic truths.

i may not always agree with him, as in this instance, but at least I trust that his opinion is based on logic, fact, reasoned judgement and not simply hate for those with whom he is ideologically opposed.....which predominates leftists positions and also the democratic apparatus 

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, sderk said:

And yet if this all happened in 2011, then you would be saying things like this:

TDS much dude? :lol: Talk about being in a cult... 

Bin Laden. MDCDS much? 10:30 on a Saturday.

No wonder you don’t get it in.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

This demonstrates why Carlson is more reliable than anything you might find on CNN or MSDNC or any others, he speaks truth about situations not for ratings but because there are always basic truths.

i may not always agree with him, as in this instance, but at least I trust that his opinion is based on logic, fact, reasoned judgement and not simply hate for those with whom he is ideologically opposed.....which predominates leftists positions and also the democratic apparatus 

I don't see any reason to call someone SJW for disagreeing with the decision to take out Soleimani when someone like Carlson disagrees with it also

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I don't see any reason to call someone SJW for disagreeing with the decision to take out Soleimani when someone like Carlson disagrees with it also

But there is reason.

carlson is someone who does not bend to ideology, whereas so many others clearly do, and continue to parrot ridiculous claim after ridiculous claim solely to go after a president who has been more effective at serving the American people than almost every other in memory

people need to stop pretending their dislike for him as a person matters, only the outcome actually matter

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

Bin Laden. MDCDS much? 10:30 on a Saturday.

No wonder you don’t get it in.

Look who likes to go on personal attacks cause he can't defend his hypocrisy. MDC does!!!

On 5/2/2011 at 11:40 AM, MDC said:

Great day for America and Americans. :thumbsup:

Bad day for terrorists and welchers.

🐮 :lol:

13 hours ago, MDC said:

My point was that Trumpers have no principles at all except loyalty to the cult leader. :dunno: 

On 5/2/2011 at 12:05 AM, MDC said:
 On 5/1/2011 at 11:58 PM, GettnHuge said:

I wanna know why we are committing terrorist acts and assassinations inside nations which we are not at war with.

:thumbsdown: Hussein is a war criminal :thumbsdown:

Shut the fvck up, hippie. :first:

:lol: What a dlck.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Tucker nails it.  

11 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Tucker nails it.  

Yes. He nails the way he feels about it. I don't always agree with him but he is great in his approach and in his thinking. It sucks that lefties attacked his home because they can't handle his logical take on today's politics.  

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Tucker nails it.  

Yep. Trumpers will just accuse him of getting absorbed by the Deep State.

• Sad 1