sderk

Top Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani killed by air strikes in Baghdad

I want legit damage reports. If Americans were killed get our boys out and let the MOABS rain. 

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

How do you know this?

Pentagon said they were ballistic missiles fired from with Iran. That is a level of sophistication that is far more than what Iraq had. It also doesn’t seem like anyone is surprised.

I still don’t think they have anything close to what we have, but Iran is bigger than Iraq, so we shouldn’t underestimate the crazy bastards.

14 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

FBgheys going completely apopoplectic right now. they are convinced that world war III has started and that we're all going to die now.

And it's all Trump's fault!

Maybe we will get lucky and FBG servers will get taken out...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I want legit damage reports. If Americans were killed get our boys out and let the MOABS rain. 

A trash can may have been tipped over.

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Pentagon said they were ballistic missiles fired from with Iran. That is a level of sophistication that is far more than what Iraq had. It also doesn’t seem like anyone is surprised.

I still don’t think they have anything close to what we have, but Iran is bigger than Iraq, so we shouldn’t underestimate the crazy bastards.

RT.com has video as well and is reporting they were fired from within Iran.

https://www.rt.com/news/477676-iraq-us-base-attack-videos/

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

That could be faked. :lol:

If both Iran and our Pentagon say it was ballistic missiles fired from within Iran, I figure that is what happened. ;)

I shoulda posted a link to a bearded middle eastern looking man lighting a bottle rocket.  

Look at this fat pile of ugly sh!t.  Seriously you fat fock Michael Moore, how do you let yourself turn into such a heaping pile of fatness?   Not the plump fat. But the saggy, ugly drooping draping fat that looks like you were fat and died two weeks ago. 

Oh, and he apologized to Iran.  Fat sorry ass weak pile of liberal steaming sh!t. 

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/michael-moore-apologizes-iran-us-airstrike-qassem-soleimani-trump

Liberals lining up, willing to fight for Iran vs Americans. 

• Thanks 1

Senator Lindsey Graham Live on Fox News just spoke direct to Iran:  "Let me say tonight if you are watching television in Iran.  I just got off the phone to the President.  Your fate is in your own hands in terms of the regime's economic viability.  You continue this crap, you're gonna wake up one day out of the oil business."

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

What source has to provide news for some here to actually believe it? 

Tell me a source that has been reliable for the last few years. Not CNN or MSNBC or Yahoo or Fox. Hell, even the independent reporters are being had by fake photos.

I aint believing sh1t tonight.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Tell me a source that has been reliable for the last few years. Not CNN or MSNBC or Yahoo or Fox. Hell, even the independent reporters are being had by fake photos.

What about a Tweet from POTUS?

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Then I don’t know what to tell you. Nothing can be trusted. No news station, reporter, politician or the President himself. 

Then I don’t know what to tell you. Nothing can be trusted. No news station, reporter, politician or the President himself. 

Now you're getting it. Look I get it. You want to know RIGHT NOW what is going on. Just wait the truth will come out.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What source has to provide news for some here to actually believe it? 

None, I look at all , weed out the obvious partisan bullsh!t. You've chosen yours. Assclown 

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Now you're getting it. Look I get it. You want to know RIGHT NOW what is going on. Just wait the truth will come out.

I don’t expect to know exactly what is going on but I do think I can gather enough info from multiple sources to have an idea. I’m not making my mind up on what exactly happened yet. Lots of info that needs to come out yet. 

So, what is a good analogy of what happened?

Trump hit a monster HR, and Iran retaliates by throwing a curve ball at the backside of the #9 hitter?

• Thanks 1

I don’t expect to know exactly what is going on but I do think I can gather enough info from multiple sources to have an idea. I’m not making my mind up on what exactly happened yet. Lots of info that needs to come out yet. 

Wrong.

None, I look at all , weed out the obvious partisan bullsh!t. You've chosen yours. Assclown 

Screw you. What obvious side did I pick? No reason to be a Richard. 

Just now, Drizzay said:

Trump hit a monster HR, and Iran retaliates by throwing a curve ball at the backside of the #9 hitter?

More like they hit the #9 hitter in the leg and said they'll do it again if we hit another HR.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Drizzay said:

It may even be better than that. It could allow for Iran to save face at home (we hit the American devils), allow Trump to avoid escalating because (hopefully) no Americans die, and allow things to de-escalate.

Of course, things could escalate and things will go to hell in a handbasket. :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Screw you. What obvious side did I pick? No reason to be a Richard. 

Fock you too. You can't be that focking retarded. You clowns bring out the best in people. 

I hate the Democratic Party of 2020. I'll never forget their disgusting behavior since 2016. If you support them you're a cuck, plain and simple. Just look at how  they behave in the middle of this. Can't stfu for a minute. 

• Thanks 1

Trump just Tweeted:

All is well! Missiles launched from Iran at two military bases located in Iraq. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped military anywhere in the world, by far! I will be making a statement tomorrow morning.

6:45 PM - 7 Jan 2020

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Fock you too. You can't be that focking retarded. You clowns bring out the best in people. 

What the hell are you talking about?  

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

FBgheys going completely apopoplectic right now. they are convinced that world war III has started and that we're all going to die now.

And it's all Trump's fault!

Same old song.  Barack Obama fires 234789234893463 cruise missiles at Libya for months and they never attacked us but Obama is the greatest president ever.  Iran kills US soldiers and its all "Evil Trump started it!"

• Like 1

Remember, Trump's approval rating was about to hit an all-time high before this.  The media absolutely HAS to attack Trump for 2-3 news cycles to beat his approval rating back down.  So matter what, this attack will be blamed 100% on Trump by the media, or the media MUST make a HUGE stink about WHATEVER course of action Trump takes.  There is no choice.  His approval rating is too high.  They HAVE to crucify Trump again.  If he does nothing, they will his inaction makes him a terrible President.  If he does something, they must parade military expert and after military expert out in front of every camera saying his decision is the worst EVER.

Speaking of Libya, Erdogan is quietly invading.  He along with Saudi and Israel have the most to gain if we level Iran.  Turkey is 80% Sunni which are the real crazy ones in case anyone forgot.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What the hell are you talking about?  

I'll spell it out. You're posting makes it obvious which sources you dive head focking first into. 

I'll spell it out. You're posting makes it obvious which sources you dive head focking first into. 

All I did was post updates that I found on Twitter.  I didn’t look for any kind of bias nor am I showing any kind of bias. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Apparently an earthquake was reported in Iran today as well. 

Makes you wonder if we have some secret earthquake causing technology.  :ninja:

It is nice to know that liberals believe our enemies cannot be held accountable for their actions.  Trump goaded Iran into firing those missiles, therefore we absolve the Iranians and slap Trump with the blame.   This is one of those days where you just clip and save quotes from forum lefties and save them to remember how nuts they are.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

All I did was post updates that I found on Twitter.  I didn’t look for any kind of bias nor am I showing any kind of bias. 

You can’t disturb them when they are in the middle of a circle jerk.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So... nothing to see here?

Pretty much.

It was LSU allowing Oklahoma to score  garbage time TD to save face in the Peach Bowl Massacre of 2019.

Even Iran's Foreign Minister tweeted out that they were done.

"Proportionate measures"

😆

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You can’t disturb them when they are in the middle of a circle jerk.

Real smooth.