sderk

Top Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani killed by air strikes in Baghdad

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

The TDS at FFGuys is out of control. They can’t stand it when Trump does well.

Trump 2020. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Trump won this thread

He's won more threads than Drobs. Winning 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

3+ years of getting b1tch slapped by The President of the USA can do that to ya.

43 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

The fascination you guys have with FBGs is very entertaining. If they didn’t exist I wonder what you would post about half the time. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The fascination you guys have with FBGs is very entertaining. If they didn’t exist I wonder what you would post about half the time. 

Hope this clears up the fascination.  

I love the reports on FBG. Went there today and saw Newbie crying and making things up. Hillarious. 

29 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The fascination you guys have with TRUMP is very entertaining. If he didn’t exist I wonder what you would post about half the time. 

More appropriate 

4 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

More appropriate 

That’s true as well, you really do have a strange fascination with Trump. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I love the reports on FBG. Went there today and saw Newbie crying and making things up. Hillarious. 

Which one is Newbie there?

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Which one is Newbie there?

Jrnewbie

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That’s true as well, you really do have a strange fascination with Trump. 

I have an interest in America first you don't share. 

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I have an interest in America first you don't share. 

You have no idea what my interests are other than I have an interest in finding a better President than Trump. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

You have no idea what my interests are other than I have an interest in finding a better President than Trump. 

You've made it clear what you're not interested in, on the focking regular. All I need to see.  Orange man is hurting your feelings daily

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Duke F#cking Nuk'em, that's who!

/Thread :first:

Trump should most certainly put a new EO into effect that reads

Starting now, any person who is deemed a terrorist by our intel can immediately be removed with no questions asked

Im personally shocked at this accusation against Shotard.

BladeRunner     191

Posted 1 hour ago

1 hour ago, sho nuff said:

Several here have stated they were not ok with it...so yes, there seems to be things that back up my statement.

Does "several" mean "many" to you?  also, we WERE talking about drone strikes AND how those drone strikes took out TWO American citizens (father and son).

You seem to be playing a game where you ever so slightly move the goal posts with each of your posts (i.e. "Was he a terrorist? Yes. Well, was he a government official?")    See what I mean?

The point is, NOTHING would be have been good enough for you or others in here.  There is ALWAYS a reason why you can't accept that Trump did a good thing here, which is why the goal posts get moved every time you get proven wrong.  Always a "well, but...".

We get it.  You and others hate Trump.  So instead of trying to find ridiculous reasons and minutia to quibble about, how about just saying you hate Trump and that's a good enough reason for you?

18 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

You've made it clear what you're not interested in, on the focking regular. All I need to see.  Orange man is hurting your feelings daily

How has he hurt my feelings? I’d like to hear how all of you seem to know so much about me. You all talk a big game here but rarely back it up. 

2 hours ago, peenie said:

I ask myself hundreds of things.

I read a story about two black men in Arkansas that sawed off the heads of two children in front their mother during a robbery. They then stabbed the mother to death. They ended up stealing a Play Station and an old car. 

It's sickening.

I have no idea what the problem is.. and I'm so tired of trying to understand and rationalize. 

That actually sounds more like a white guys crime to be honest. We tend to be the sicker focks when it comes to sh1t like this. 

Also, the problem? Well there has always been a problem since we morphed from fish. The only difference from then to now is that we, as a whole, actually know in detail about every little thing that happens now thanks to social media.

The question is: Are we better off as a society with information overload at our fingertips or were we better off before? 

Given my line of work, I'm grateful as all hell that I have access to important info that wasn't available (as easily) many years ago.
On the flip side I can see how misinformation can / is really fukking up the simpletons.  
By simpletons, I mean all of us.  We are all simpletons on cerain subjects. Yes, even you, Drobeski.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, peenie said:

I have no idea what the problem is.. and I'm so tired of trying to understand and rationalize. 

Ghetto black America suffers from poor values handed down from generations.  Educational values, morals, etc.  Same with ghetto whites or any family living in the ghetto for generations.  There's obviously other reasons why blacks disproportionately suffer from this (gangster culture, history, laws, etc.), but I blame poor values most.

But what percentage of blacks would you call straight up scum bags?  I've always thought a race's scum-bag rate is probably similar to the prison population... for blacks that would be about 35%. That means 65% of black Americans are honest hard-working folks. It's easy to forget that when black crime is constantly in the news. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You being clueless 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Sounds boring. 

Your obsession with getting the last word in is never boring. 

https://www.newsweek.com/congresswoman-ilhan-omar-says-shes-striken-ptsd-amid-escalating-tensions-iran-1481158

During a Wednesday press conference, Representative Ilhan Omar (D-Minn) said that America's escalating tensions with Iran have left her feeling "a little bit" ill "because of everything that is taking place."

"And I think every time I hear about—I hear of conversations around war, I find myself being stricken with PTSD. And I find peace knowing that I serve with great advocates for peace and people who have shown courage against war," Rep. Omar continued.

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

You guys do post about the site which shall not be named way too much.  It borders on creepy and is rather embarrassing.  I bet they make fun of us all because of you fhags.  

:thumbsup: I know the left doesn't like this, but hey, look at the bright side, they can go back to whining about impeachment now.

And it didn't cost the U.S. $1.7 Billion. Who knew the US doesn't have to pay the terrorists to stay calm for a short while?

Trump Backs Away From Further Military Conflict With Iran

WASHINGTON — President Trump backed away from further military action against Iran and called for renewed diplomacy on Wednesday as the bristling confrontation of the past six days eased in the aftermath of an Iranian missile strike that seemed intended to save face rather than inflict casualties.

“Iran appears to be standing down, which is a good thing for all parties concerned and a very good thing for the world,” Mr. Trump said in a televised statement from the Grand Foyer of the White House, flanked by his vice president, cabinet secretaries and senior military officers in their uniforms. “The United States,” he added, “is ready to embrace peace with all who seek it.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-backs-away-from-further-military-conflict-with-iran/ar-BBYKbfn?ocid=ientp

• Like 1

Good morning! Before I get up and start my day I just wanted to say, no, inner city poor Blacks are not more immoral than wealthier blacks. It's like saying people who are farmers are more immoral than people who are bankers. They just have different lifestyles. I am from the ghetto, from welfare, was on welfare but I'm not more prone to crime or ignorance. I'm just not as prepared to fit in regular society but I made it! It took me longer than most but I'm finally here. 

I think people from the hood are nicer and more open and truthful about their feelings. I had to learn that people aren't direct with their emotions. In fact, they are quite veiled or duplicitous. Anyway ..

Do you think Obama would have been regarded as highly for making the same decisions as Trump with this whole Iran situation? I think not. 

8 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

We all have that interest. Just like we do with every president. We all certainly nailed it with Trump over Obama. The bar was low, but Trump is the best in my lifetime. And we hope that 5 years from now we can surpass him.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Good morning! Before I get up and start my day I just wanted to say, no, inner city poor Blacks are not more immoral than wealthier blacks. It's like saying people who are farmers are more immoral than people who are bankers. They just have different lifestyles. I am from the ghetto, from welfare, was on welfare but I'm not more prone to crime or ignorance. I'm just not as prepared to fit in regular society but I made it! It took me longer than most but I'm finally here. 

I think people from the hood are nicer and more open and truthful about their feelings. I had to learn that people aren't direct with their emotions. In fact, they are quite veiled or duplicitous. Anyway ..

Do you think Obama would have been regarded as highly for making the same decisions as Trump with this whole Iran situation? I think not. 

Well, it's not from lack of trying on Hussein's part. He tried 2800 times and none of them worked out as well as Trump handled this one. And it didn't cost the nation $1.7 billion on top of it. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Obama was regarded highly for enabling this iranian piece of crap to kill more Americans.  A truly disgusting time in our history. 

We are on the mend though. 

Why are you calling Iran disgusting? What did they do? Have they been bombing people?? Did Iran buy nookerler weapons or something?

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

Why are you calling Iran disgusting? What did they do? Have they been bombing people?? Did Iran buy nookerler weapons or something?

Oh christ. Just shut up,  like talking to a 5 year old. Clueless....

• Thanks 4

United States vs Iran - Tale of the Tape

Military Planes

US - 13,398

Iran - 509

Fighter Jets

US - 2362

Iran - 142

Transport Planes

US - 1153

Iran - 89

Helicopters 

US - 5760

Iran - 126

Trainer Aircraft

US - 2853

Iran - 104

Flying Carpets

US - 0 

Iran 10,458

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

There are no good guys in the Middle East, just various shades of bad. One of the reasons I dislike Iran less than most is that they keep their terrorism in the Middle East, where it belongs, and they have the same enemies as we do. 

You may have noticed that they are really good at pissing people off. If they can get the Sunnis more angry at themselves than at us, that’s what passes for Middle East success as far as I’m concerned.

We won’t be getting any thank you cards from ISIS or al Qaeda or the Taliban this week but, eh, maybe they’re less pissed at us this week than last week. If Iran wants to expand in the Middle East, great, it’ll keep the Sunni terrorists preoccupied.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

United States vs Iran - Tale of the Tape

Military Planes

US - 13,398

Iran - 509

Fighter Jets

US - 2362

Iran - 142

Transport Planes

US - 1153

Iran - 89

Helicopters 

US - 5760

Iran - 126

Trainer Aircraft

US - 2853

Iran - 104

Flying Carpets

US - 0 

Iran 10,458

Who cares about numbers anyway? The tech advantage is even larger, they’re usin WWII sh1t

28 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

There are no good guys in the Middle East, just various shades of bad. One of the reasons I dislike Iran less than most is that they keep their terrorism in the Middle East, where it belongs, and they have the same enemies as we do. 

You may have noticed that they are really good at pissing people off. If they can get the Sunnis more angry at themselves than at us, that’s what passes for Middle East success as far as I’m concerned.

We won’t be getting any thank you cards from ISIS or al Qaeda or the Taliban this week but, eh, maybe they’re less pissed at us this week than last week. If Iran wants to expand in the Middle East, great, it’ll keep the Sunni terrorists preoccupied.

Dear Volty,

I appreciate that you attempt to answer my questions instead of make fun of me.

Thank you,
Peenie

• Like 1

Claimed that 10's of people were killed? If he's talking about them shooting down a commercial plane by accident, then I guess that is true.

Missile strike on U.S. bases ‘did not intend to kill,’ says Iranian commander

ISTANBUL —An Iranian military commander said Thursday that a barrage of missiles fired at bases used by U.S. troops in Iraq were not aimed at inflicting casualties, in the latest sign that Iran was seeking to avoid any further escalation of hostilities with the United States.

“We did not intend to kill,” said Brig. Gen. Amir Ali Hajizadeh, the head of the Revolutionary Guards Aerospace Force, according to Iranian state media. “We intended to hit the enemy’s military machinery.” He did, however, repeat the government’s claim that “tens of people were killed or wounded.” U.S. and Iraqi officials said the strikes caused no casualties.