sderk

Top Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani killed by air strikes in Baghdad

9 minutes ago, sderk said:

Claimed that 10's of people were killed? If he's talking about them shooting down a commercial plane by accident, then I guess that is true.

Or the government mandated stampede.  

It's becoming very obvious that the whole "assassination" was a setup agreement between Iran and the U.S.  It's just too tidy.  The downing of the plane is the intriguing part. 

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Or the government mandated stampede.  

It's becoming very obvious that the whole "assassination" was a setup agreement between Iran and the U.S.  It's just too tidy.  The downing of the plane is the intriguing part. 

Is it a common thing for people shooting off targeted missiles to accidentally nail a commercial aircraft?

Was there someone onboard perhaps the the Iranian government didn't want around anymore? Hmm....

Just now, sderk said:

Is it a common thing for people shooting off targeted missiles for them to accidentally nail a commercial aircraft?

Was there someone onboard perhaps the the Iranian government didn't want around anymore? Hmm....

Also they keep claiming there were "Canadians" on board, when really all but about 5 passengers had Iranian lineage.  In truth I think it was a total mistake.

Chances are someone goofed, launched a SAM, took out the plane, and there is no way to blame America or Trump, so time to close the windows and pretend.....

• Thanks 1

Pelosi is working hard to reverse everything Trump has achieved over the last few days. Try to empower the ME as much as possible.

The House of Representatives will vote on a War Powers Resolution on Thursday to reassert Congress's authority to declare war by mandating that absent additional congressional action, the Trump administration's military hostilities against Iran cease within 30 days, Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced Wednesday afternoon.

"Members of Congress have serious, urgent concerns about the Administration's decision to engage in hostilities against Iran and about its lack of strategy moving forward," Pelosi, D-Calif., said in a statement following an all-member classified briefing by senior administration officials. "Our concerns were not addressed by the President's insufficient War Powers Act notification and by the Administration's briefing today."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-speaker-nancy-pelosi-announces-vote-to-limit-trumps-war-powers-against-iran/ar-BBYLan7?li=BBnb7Kz

• Thanks 1

More grandstanding by the Dem's, Trump is effective, have to try to limit that, or he gets re elected

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

Pelosi is working hard to reverse everything Trump has achieved over the last few days. Try to empower the ME as much as possible.

Did I miss something?  Cease within 30 days?  I thought it ceased a few days ago.  God that must really chap her ass. 

Just now, DonS said:

Did I miss something?  Cease within 30 days?  I thought it ceased a few days ago.  God that must really chap her ass. 

TDS of the highest order she has.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sderk said:

Is it a common thing for people shooting off targeted missiles to accidentally nail a commercial aircraft?

Another theory is that it was an air defense system activated because of the missile attacks on US forces and expected retaliation. They forgot to check the safety and it launched a missile at the civilian plane.

Who knows what happened.

If I had to wager it was intentional, because of the people on the plane, just not sure if it was Iran's terrorists (Quds) or our terrorists (CIA) who was responsible.

14 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Also they keep claiming there were "Canadians" on board, when really all but about 5 passengers had Iranian lineage.  In truth I think it was a total mistake.

130+ of the 160 passengers were on the way to Canada.

Half were Canadian citizens (of Iranian heritage), half were Iranians on visa. Most were affiliated with universities. Professors, students, their families.

Returning from Christmas break.

Tinfoil hat would say some were Iranian spies or our own CIA spies, which is why the plane was taken down.

2 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Another theory is that it was an air defense system activated because of the missile attacks on US forces and expected retaliation. They forgot to check the safety and it launched a missile at the civilian plane.

Who knows what happened.

If I had to wager it was intentional, because of the people on the plane, just not sure if it was Iran's terrorists (Quds) or our terrorists (CIA) who was responsible.

You and your family have some terrorists? Not cool.

6 minutes ago, sderk said:

You and your family have some terrorists? Not cool.

CIA is a terrorist operation, anyone with a brain knows that. They kill people all over the world, and likely within the US, to achieve their goals.

We just typically look the other way because they are our terrorists.

5 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

130+ of the 160 passengers were on the way to Canada.

Half were Canadian citizens (of Iranian heritage), half were Iranians on visa. Most were affiliated with universities. Professors, students, their families.

Returning from Christmas break.

Tinfoil hat would say some were Iranian spies or our own CIA spies, which is why the plane was taken down.

The point is Iran could justify shooting down a planefull of Iranians, which it mostly was and which is what they are about to do.  It's also another reason why Iran is out of the revenge business right now.  They look horrible enough.  Also why the left has STFU.  Grandstanding on a plane of dead people isn't a good look.

10 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

CIA is a terrorist operation, anyone with a brain knows that. They kill people all over the world, and likely within the US, to achieve their goals.

We just typically look the other way because they are our terrorists.

Democrats are a close to home terrorist organization. Working from inside our borders to tear this nation down step by step. Anyone with a brain knows that.

And now I see what "our terrorists" means to you and your liberal friends. You are talking about yourself.

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Serious question here, is that more of a black marriage issue or just marriage in general?  I find that interesting if true. 

Marriage in general, but worse in the black community.  Whites down 30+%.  There is a general malaise in the this country.  Most of which stems from the lack of family, IMO.

5 minutes ago, sderk said:

Democrats are a close to home terrorist organization. Working from inside our borders to tear this nation down step by step. Anyone with a brain knows that.

And now I see what "our terrorists" means you and your liberal friends. You are talking about yourself.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly. But the traitor moves among those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not traitor, he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their garments, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared." - Cicero, 42 B.C.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, RLLD said:

More grandstanding by the Dem's, Trump is effective, have to try to limit that, or he gets re elected

Yup.  She should be impeached for trying to affect the next election!

• Thanks 1

Trump should tell Pelosi she’s right and that she’s in charge of making the next decision like this.  

What mistake did the US make? :dunno:

And a harsher revenge??? What, are they gonna do? Kill themselves in greater numbers next time? Trample 200 of their own people to death? Shoot down 2 planes filled with their own people?

Between Pelosi and these Iranian freaks, who is dumber? Close call.

Iran sends mixed signals as tensions with US ease

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran sent mixed signals Thursday as tensions with the U.S. appeared to ease, with President Hassan Rouhani warning of a “very dangerous response” if the U.S. makes “another mistake” and a senior commander vowing “harsher revenge" for the killing of a top Iranian general.

Abdollah Araghi, a member of Iran's joint chiefs of staff, said the Revolutionary Guard "will impose a harsher revenge on the enemy in the near future,” according to the semi-official Tasnim news agency.

Tasnim also quoted Gen. Ali Fadavi, the acting commander of the Guard, as saying the missile attack was “just one of the manifestations of our abilities.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/iran-sends-mixed-signals-as-tensions-with-us-ease/ar-BBYMvGK?ocid=ientp

7 minutes ago, sderk said:

What mistake did the US make? :dunno:

And a harsher revenge??? What, are they gonna do? Kill themselves in greater numbers next time? Trample 200 of their own people to death? Shoot down 2 planes filled with their own people?

Between Pelosi and these Iranian freaks, who is dumber? Close call.

Is this Iranian dude's name Francis? 

• Haha 1

Buk missile...........floods cockpit with shrapnel and kills the pilots hence the no distress signal. Explains why aircraft wreckage appears riddle with shrapnel holes.

30 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Buk missile...........floods cockpit with shrapnel and kills the pilots hence the no distress signal. Explains why aircraft wreckage appears riddle with shrapnel holes.

Question is if it was intentional and if so why

3 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Accident is the more likely explanation I think. Though given the plane was taking off from Iran's airport rather than crossing their airspace makes you wonder.

If it were intentional, either somebody on the plane some higher up wanted to get rid of (suspected spy, maybe?), or a desire to blame the US thinking we were going to retaliate.

Epstein didn't kill himself and that plane crash was no accident 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Iran: We'll give you General Sodomy and even throw in another turd, and you let us pretend to exact revenge while we take out our real target. Someone we are going to make sure gets on a commercial flight full of our own people.

Trump: Deal.

Pelosi: Umm.....uhh......duhhhh....burp......Trust me.....Donald...errrr...Donald Trump will never be president.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

I don't think it was but I've read several opinions wondering if anything being publicly released is to be trusted at face value. 

Was Iran okay with Soleimani being taken out hence their giving Iraq and U.S. a heads up on missile launch? If that was the case, was it to pave the way for some negotiations?

I've said this before about Trump; most of this sh!t is just theater and you don't realize what you witnessed until after the play is over.

9 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I don't think it was but I've read several opinions wondering if anything being publicly released is to be trusted at face value. 

Was Iran okay with Soleimani being taken out hence their giving Iraq and U.S. a heads up on missile launch? If that was the case, was it to pave the way for some negotiations?

I've said this before about Trump; most of this sh!t is just theater and you don't realize what you witnessed until after the play is over.

They said the targets were military. I'm wondering if there was an agreement that somebody on that flight was in trade for soleimani. I don't believe for a second it was a mistake. It's too bad some innocent people probably died 

A lot of stories could be made up that sounds plausible but could just be fun story telling. 

8 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

They said the targets were military. I'm wondering if there was an agreement that somebody on that flight was in trade for soleimani. I don't believe for a second it was a mistake. It's too bad some innocent people probably died 

A lot of stories could be made up that sounds plausible but could just be fun story telling. 

Given the disinformation we've seen, that's a plausible scenario.

Another is were there more radical Iranians on that flight that would further help negotiations with Iran if those individuals were removed. Soleimani had too much power so perhaps there were others as well.

Careful though; such thinking outside the media's narratives will have you branded as a conspiracy theorist.

10 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Given the disinformation we've seen, that's a plausible scenario.

Another is were there more radical Iranians on that flight that would further help negotiations with Iran if those individuals were removed. Soleimani had too much power so perhaps there were others as well.

Careful though; such thinking outside the media's narratives will have you branded as a conspiracy theorist.

Well by definition that kind of thinking is conspiracy theory

• Like 1

When is the last time an international conflict occurred with so many moving parts, and so many emotions, with a history of so many possible outcomes from start to finish between two countries that hate each other for so many years, play out in such a clean and concise manner?

I think the only thing that goes against this being a set up is the original embassy attack. And thank God Hillary and Obama weren't handling that one this time. Trump 2020!!

6 minutes ago, sderk said:

When is the last time an international conflict occurred with so many moving parts, and so many emotions, with a history of so many possible outcomes from start to finish between two countries that hate each other for so many years, play out in such a clean and concise manner?

I think the only thing that goes against this being a set up is the original embassy attack. And thank God Hillary and Obama weren't handling that one this time. Trump 2020!!

There aren’t a lot of moving parts, all the emotions are part of dishonest political reporting and there is only one outcome! The US could wipe out Iran in a matter of hours  and if you don’t understand this you are dumber than the Iranians. Iran has been disrupting the world for decades and we finally have a world leader who said enough.  MAGA

13 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Well by definition that kind of thinking is conspiracy theory

Right but as you've seen here, only wackos believe in conspiracy.  

6 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

There aren’t a lot of moving parts, all the emotions are part of dishonest political reporting and there is only one outcome! The US could wipe out Iran in a matter of hours  and if you don’t understand this you are dumber than the Iranians. Iran has been disrupting the world for decades and we finally have a world leader who said enough.  MAGA

Of course the US could wipe out Iran. But sending in bombers for a couple days and wiping them off the face of the earth I don't think would have gone over so well. Who knows?

Maybe it didn't happen but I also think there was a possibility of a closed door deal. Trump is a pretty smart guy.  :thumbsup:

45 minutes ago, sderk said:

I think the only thing that goes against this being a set up is the original embassy attack. 

The original embassy attack hurt no one, and gave Trump a great reason to quash anything that came along,  Like a General visiting Iraq. Connecting these dots is real easy. 

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

The original embassy attack hurt no one, and gave Trump a great reason to quash anything that came along,  Like a General visiting Iraq. Connecting these dots is real easy. 

:thumbsup: Yeah. this was all worked out to be at the right time. The embassy thing turned out to be the right time for both sides. If anyone was killed in the embassy, it may have played out differently.