sderk

Top Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani killed by air strikes in Baghdad

Big shocker, the plane crash was caused by terrorism. Who would think terrorism would happen in Iran, where all the terrorists are? That would be like a black guy robbing a black owned business in a black neighborhood, no way!

I thought this was a fail if American lives were lost in the process, since we took out Salami over the threat of american lives lost.  But since it appears not and it APPEARS that there is a de escalation and I would say right move.

It is a big game of risk.  On one hand this last week can severely help Trump in reelection or severely hurt him at a stage where he is the clear favorite.  I give him credit for putting himself out there and making a decision.

This guy was a terrorist.  Just a highly ranked one within a medium power. It is always nice picking these guys off without  invading and taking over a government to find them.  

We have been at war with thr ME for how long? Each president seems to have one with a ME country.  Yet some how what Trump is doing is wreckless? Never understood the narrative.  If there is one thing that is very similar between right and left it is ME conflict.  This is nothing new.  We just have more technical weapons and the twitters.

Things could not have gone any worse for Iran and the media/Democrats.

Zero Americans died since Trump took action.

4-10 less Islamic terrorists inhabit this Earth.

The mastermind, Soleimani, who has been praised for years as the smartest most ruthless general in the world is out, leaving a massive vacuum that will be impossible to fill any time soon.

Iran chants death to America at his funeral and 50 Iranians die in a stampede

Dozens of liberal politicians and media are on record calling this Trump's Benghazi (admitting that Benghazi was a massive fock up).

Dozens of liberal politicians and media are on record defending terrorists over American soldiers.

Dozens of liberal politicians and media are on record claiming WW3 has started.

Iran shoots some bottle rockets at an empty base in Iraq, zero casualties.

Iran then shoots down a civilian plane carrying 130 Iranians to Canada, killing everyone on board.

Dozens of liberal politicians and media blame Trump for Iran shooting down a plane carrying its own people.

Iran is now viewed as extremely incompetent or extremely evil.

The Iranians who already hated the government and cheered Soleimani's death are even more justified and will likely grow their movement.

Americans suffering from TDS made themselves look even more foolish and dangerous, if that is even possible.

Moderate Americans see this as another Kavanaugh debacle, impeachment debacle, Jussie debacle, fake recession debacle.

Dems overplayed their hand and lose.

Trump wins.

🇺🇸

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

How is this a win? 180 people died on a commercial flight because of Iran.  They should still get leveled.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Does TDS get worse than this???

My question is why they keep doubling down on it being trumps fault. Anyone with half a brain can see the bias of these idiots 

1 hour ago, posty said:

FLASHBACK: In 2011, Pelosi Says Obama “Did Not Need Authorization” To Use Force In Libya…

https://www.weaselzippers.us/441610-flashback-in-2011-pelosi-says-obama-did-not-need-authorization-to-use-force-in-libya/

No surprise here...

If THEY (anyone with liberal/leftist tendencies) does it....its ok because the sky was more blue that day, or the wind was slightly stronger, anything anyone might do or support and who does not fall in line ideologically is a racist/mysogynist/homophone/islamaphob/transphobe/////or what ever label comes to mind.....in order to diminish THEM since their opponents ideas are better

11 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

My question is why they keep doubling down on it being trumps fault. Anyone with half a brain can see the bias of these idiots 

I've been saying this for a while now but everyday they confirm it more and more. The left is not even trying to hide their stupid. They are trying to rewrite reality.

15 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

How is this a win? 180 people died on a commercial flight because of Iran.  They should still get leveled.

Thats what I say...all those things are fine except 180 innocents being dragged into this

I don't know why but I went to the other board and the thread is 100 pages and on page 100 some guy named Henry Ford goes:

Trump unlawfully, intentionally had him killed if this wasn’t an imminent attack situation. 

And I'm like soooooooooooooooooo Libya was an imminent attack situation for months while Obama fired 3478324623 cruise missiles at them and ultimately was responsible for killing Gaddafi?  Is Ford in a fantasy world?

31 minutes ago, riversco said:

I don't know why but I went to the other board and the thread is 100 pages and on page 100 some guy named Henry Ford goes:

Trump unlawfully, intentionally had him killed if this wasn’t an imminent attack situation. 

And I'm like soooooooooooooooooo Libya was an imminent attack situation for months while Obama fired 3478324623 cruise missiles at them and ultimately was responsible for killing Gaddafi?  Is Ford in a fantasy world?

Go start a thread titled  "Have you driven a Ford lately?"  and find out which one of those phags is his butt buddy?  

6 hours ago, posty said:

FLASHBACK: In 2011, Pelosi Says Obama “Did Not Need Authorization” To Use Force In Libya…

https://www.weaselzippers.us/441610-flashback-in-2011-pelosi-says-obama-did-not-need-authorization-to-use-force-in-libya/

No surprise here...

That's because Pelosi said 'I gotta go to the sh1tter before i have a diarrhea ass blowout in my depends. Do whatever you want'.

1 hour ago, riversco said:

Ford thinks he knows everything about everything. And when he is proven wrong he completely flips out. He's a nutjob.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Ford thinks he knows everything about everything. And when he is proven wrong he completely flips out. He's a nutjob.

Definition of liberal democrat. Sounds about right.

So how ridiculous than the Iranians look right now? 

They do a "reprisal" that kills zero Americans but kills a bunch of Iranians and Canadians.

They killed more Iranians in their reprisal than we did in the original attack I would imagine. 

Clown show country. Get bent. You think you need nukes, and you can't operate a SAM system? 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 12:02 AM, Fireballer said:

Does TDS get worse than this???

The same Kvnt said Trump and the USA murdered Soleimani.  she needs a drone strike right in her boiler room.

3 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

The same Kvnt said Trump and the USA murdered Soleimani.  she needs a drone strike right in her boiler room.

I don't want to subject myself to listening to her to find out who that b1tch is. Who is that dumb cooze? 

7 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

So how ridiculous than the Iranians look right now? 

They do a "reprisal" that kills zero Americans but kills a bunch of Iranians and Canadians.

They killed more Iranians in their reprisal than we did in the original attack I would imagine. 

Clown show country. Get bent. You think you need nukes, and you can't operate a SAM system? 

Sh1t. Their funeral killed more people. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DonS said:

Sh1t. Their funeral killed more people. 

But, I listened to liberal radio today and the host was bringing on all kinds of guests saying that trigger-happy Trump, who started a war with Iran this week, is to blame for all the deaths that occurred this past week. The blood shed is on his hands alone. 

And Trump forced Iran to flex it muscles to prove what they are capable of and that's exactly what they did. Many more could have been killed. Trump is a war-monger damn-it!! 😫

I mean, how can you refute that evidence? Hell, they said it was true, so it must be, right? 😳

46 minutes ago, sderk said:

But, I listened to liberal radio today and the host was bringing on all kinds of guests saying that trigger-happy Trump, who started a war with Iran this week, is to blame for all the deaths that occurred this past week. The blood shed is on his hands alone. 

And Trump forced Iran to flex it muscles to prove what they are capable of and that's exactly what they did. Many more could have been killed. Trump is a war-monger damn-it!! 😫

I mean, how can you refute that evidence? Hell, they said it was true, so it must be, right? 😳

Fock. How can you stand subjecting yourself to that sh1t?  I get irritated enough when I can tell my wife is watching CNN downstairs, but luckily I can't hear any content, just the tone of hysteria. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Fock. How can you stand subjecting yourself to that sh1t?  I get irritated enough when I can tell my wife is watching CNN downstairs, but luckily I can't hear any content, just the tone of hysteria. 

My wife watches Bill Maher just to piss me off.  Shaking her head and going, "Mmmmm hmmmmm" for every BS and lie he makes.  I love my wife, but she's a sheep when it comes to politics.

I'm sure she's on one of her forums posting the exact same thing about me.  :)

3 hours ago, DonS said:

I get it. It's not easy. I can't listen to this crap around people I know who like it. I have to leave every time. On my own, I can put up with it for a short time just to confirm that I am not lying to myself that they are all fvcking loons.

Could you imagine being the type of people that were defending these terrorists last week? It takes a special kind of piece of sh!t to do that.

I'm over these folks who take the opposite side no matter what it is because, Trump. You people are focking disgusting.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Reality said:

Could you imagine being the type of people that were defending these terrorists last week? It takes a special kind of piece of sh!t to do that.

I'm over these folks who take the opposite side no matter what it is because, Trump. You people are focking disgusting.

Lol

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Reality said:

Nailed it

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Great post. 

21 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I didn't know liberals had radio shows, I thought they got the TV and we had the radio is spades

People like Rachel Maddow started out on Air America or whatever it was called.  Failed badly so they promoted her to TV.

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Spot on

On 1/10/2020 at 1:28 PM, riversco said:

Henry Ford is a liberal snarky asshat who thinks his doesn't stink.  He is always wrong.  The best part is Sho Tard looks up to him so much.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

Henry Ford is a liberal snarky asshat who thinks his doesn't stink.  He is always wrong.  The best part is Sho Tard looks up to him so much.

Yeah he is.  He will make stuff up to justify ANY position taken by Democrats, no matter how terrible it is.  He's got more excuses than a pregnant nun.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

Did anyone bring up Libya to him? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did anyone bring up Libya to him? 

Doesn't matter.  He'll cite some obscure quote from some obscure book he read 75 years ago that has no meaning to anyone and try to say that that quote is the reason why libya was one of Obama's greatest moments.