sderk

Top Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani killed by air strikes in Baghdad

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

Lol. You are the most gullible.

Just like I was wrong with Comey/Clapper/Brennan/McCabe/Strzok about spying on Trump? Like I was wrong about Bidens and Ukraine? 

Keep swallowing what the DNC/MSM shoot in yer mouth. 

24 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

My point was that the post is so petty, pointless and unPresidential. Economy is going well, he handled the embassy thing very well and the Dems have no good candidates to choose from.  Why waste that time and make it even harder to get something done?  Trump has a personality flaw that makes it so that he can't help himself.

Concerned more with personalities than policies. 

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

Lol. You are the most gullible.

Prime example of the troll that brings nothing. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

We know Obama tipped off Soleimani that Israel was going to take him out. How many times did Obama send this guy messages?

Brennan is/was portrayed as a jew hating Muslim doing his duty.  He probably also thought Obama was one.  It's not a stretch.

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The liberal way.

Emotions over substance, always been that way.

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Brennan is/was portrayed as a jew hating Muslim doing his duty.  He probably also thought Obama was one.  It's not a stretch.

Obama surrounded himself by people affiliated with Iran.

Valerie Jarrett, Kerry (daughter married to Iranian), Huma Abedin, etc.......

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Obama surrounded himself by people affiliated with Iran.

Valerie Jarrett, Kerry (daughter married to Iranian), Huma Abedin, etc.......

Huma is an Arab. 

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I stand corrected. She's just neck deep with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Iranians (Persians) are arrogant focks and don’t want to be associated with Arabs. They’ll use them, but would wipe them off the face of the earth in their perfect world. They feel they are an inferior race. Want to piss of a Persian? Call them an Arab. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Iranians (Persians) are arrogant focks and don’t want to be associated with Arabs. They’ll use them, but would wipe them off the face of the earth in their perfect world. They feel they are an inferior race. Want to piss of a Persian? Call them an Arab. 

Tis true.  Persians consider themselves to be the most intelligent and enlightened.  The irony is, they may have been the most intelligent, then Muhammed came along.

14 minutes ago, Reality said:

The liberal way.

The presidency in a lot of ways is a figurehead position. An executive who consistently takes the low road and has nothing but disdain for half or more of his constituents makes the country worse. Trump would be a mortal lock for re-election if he acted like an adult. But he’s always been a piece of chit.

19 minutes ago, Reality said:

The liberal way.

the new Repubtard way.  Instead of acknowledging something, use a catch phrase that denigrates any opposing view.  After this, it escalates to more name-calling.  Very productive.  

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

the new Repubtard way.  Instead of acknowledging something, use a catch phrase that denigrates any opposing view.  After this, it escalates to more name-calling.  Very productive.  

I just don't care about what he tweets, I care about results.  You do care about tweets, that's emotion.  Not sure what else you want me to say bub?

:dunno:

It would take a very strong individual to ignore the straight up bullsh!t the left has put the dude through.  He can't, he's immature that way, I simply don't care.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

The presidency in a lot of ways is a figurehead position. An executive who consistently takes the low road and has nothing but disdain for half or more of his constituents makes the country worse. Trump would be a mortal lock for re-election if he acted like an adult. But he’s always been a piece of chit.

Aside from the obvious great results of his presidency so far, because whiney-ass dumbshlt libtards like you hate him so much, he must be doing something right. i guess that is just bonus! :thumbsup:

Trump 2020!!

9 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You gotta be kidding. There is no way of dealing with liberals in this country using logic. All that is left is to call them what they are and dismiss.

I heard a guy call into "Progress Politics" liberal talk radio yesterday. He said he is a Canadian resident and is neutral on his thoughts about Trump and tries to make a comment. He was lambasted by the host of the show saying that there is no neutral when it come to how a person feels about Trump. If you are neutral, then you are lying to yourself and you are a racist misogynist and you have no right to be on this show. And he hung up on him without letting him say another word.

That is what trying to deal with liberal America is like.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

This from a liberal who as we've seen the last several years lash out verbally and in some cases physically with those who disagree with you guys politically. A prime example is actor Vince Vaughn who sat briefly with Trump during last night's football game. Liberals are outraged that he would do such a thing and he's apparently hurt his movie career for just being seen talking to Trump.

You liberals are the worst this country has to offer yet Trump still fights for you as you are American or at least live here.

10 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Wow....people turn the weapons of the left back on them, and suddenly its wrong?

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

I just don't care about what he tweets, I care about results.  You do care about tweets, that's emotion.  Not sure what else you want me to say bub?

:dunno:

It would take a very strong individual to ignore the straight up bullsh!t the left has put the dude through.  He can't, he's immature that way, I simply don't care.

I care about results and I care about how it sets things up for the future.  How we interact with each other and how we interact with our global partners.  That is not emotion.  That is pragmatism.

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No.  What he's saying is there is no reason we can't have both.  I have no problem with most of Trump's policies, but there is no doubt that the way he interacts is unbecoming to the office that he holds.  I don't want my President acting that way.  He's still better than Hitlery but realistically neither should be President.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Wow....people turn the weapons of the left back on them, and suddenly its wrong?

If it was done by the left, then I would call that out too.  If Obama's divisive comments and actions were a 2, then Trumps are a 20.  As someone in the middle, that is how I see it.  

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

No.  What he's saying is there is no reason we can't have both.  I have no problem with most of Trump's policies, but there is no doubt that the way he interacts is unbecoming to the office that he holds.  I don't want my President acting that way.  He's still better than Hitlery but realistically neither should be President.

That is exactly my point.  

11 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

If it was done by the left, then I would call that out too.  If Obama's divisive comments and actions were a 2, then Trumps are a 20.  As someone in the middle, that is how I see it.  

But is has been done, over and over, Obama did it with Trayvon Martin, the left is DEDICATED to dividing us into groups, and pitting us against each other. This has been true for years now, and I am delighted people are fighting it, to include Trump.

14 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I care about results and I care about how it sets things up for the future.  How we interact with each other and how we interact with our global partners.  That is not emotion.  That is pragmatism.

A pragmatic would most likely just care about the results.

Our global partners are propped up by America. We can and should dictate the manner in which we prop the world up.

I like how Trump “interacted” with Iran last week. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I like how Trump “interacted” with Iran last week. 

I do too.  I don't necessarily like how he has interacted with our allies, though.

19 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

A pragmatic would most likely just care about the results.

Our global partners are propped up by America. We can and should dictate the manner in which we prop the world up.

You can do that diplomatically without alienating our allies.  

About half of Trump supporters like his policies but wish he didn’t act like a toddler.

The other half are toddlers.

Just now, MDC said:

About half of Trump supporters like his policies but wish he didn’t act like a toddler.

As apposed to the left, who have terrible policies and also act like toddlers.

• Like 1

Almost all liberals in this  country are really really stupid. Almost none of them are not really really stupid. There are like maybe 1% that try to hide their stupid.

31 minutes ago, MDC said:

Half the anti-Trumpers enjoy the fruits of Trump's labor yet whine like little b!tches about Trump hurting their feebings.

The other half are out of work whiney little b!tches.

45 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I do too.  I don't necessarily like how he has interacted with our allies, though.

You can do that diplomatically without alienating our allies.  

Who was alienated? 

8 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Which time?

Here is a breakdown from August.  I would suspect that there have been others.  

https://thehill.com/policy/international/458455-here-are-the-us-allies-that-have-been-in-trumps-crosshairs

Many of those countries participated in the illegal attempt to have him framed as a russian asset.  

I cant blame him. Fock them 

1 hour ago, Reality said:

As opposed to the left, who have terrible policies and also act like to diddle and change the gender of toddlers.

When people run out of bad arguments of how Trump is such a bad president they resort to "world image".

In reality, world image means shlt. What the world wants is to be on the side of the US both as trade partners and in military affairs including intelligence etc.... And if they don't want that, we probably don't need them anyway.

• Thanks 1

On 1/14/2020 at 11:01 PM, sderk said:

You gotta be kidding. There is no way of dealing with liberals in this country using logic. All that is left is to call them what they are and dismiss.

I heard a guy call into "Progress Politics" liberal talk radio yesterday. He said he is a Canadian resident and is neutral on his thoughts about Trump and tries to make a comment. He was lambasted by the host of the show saying that there is no neutral when it come to how a person feels about Trump. If you are neutral, then you are lying to yourself and you are a racist misogynist and you have no right to be on this show. And he hung up on him without letting him say another word.

That is what trying to deal with liberal America is like.

Joe Bryant has a radio show too?