Sign in to follow this  
EternalShinyAndChrome

Farewell, MCU. We Had Some Good Times.

Get ready for a more Checkbox Diversity MCU:

Marvel Currently Shooting Movie With First Transgender MCU Character

While there are a variety of Marvel movies currently in different stages of production, so it’s hard to pinpoint which film exactly Kevin Feige is referring to, there is a highly suspected possibility that it’s Thor: Love and Thunder. After all, that film includes Valkyrie, and it has been suggested that she could have a relationship with a transgender female superhero named Sera.

Of course, there are still plenty of other possibilities waiting about. And although they might not have transgender characters, there are still quite a few Marvel films in development which will be including other openly gay characters as well.

It seems diversity will be a common theme in Marvel movies going forward, so moviegoers should begin to expect all different types of superhero characters in the near future.

How many movies have already failed at the altar of checkbox diversity?  No thanks.  Well, at least we had a good run over the last decade.

14 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Thor: Love and Thunder

I just checked. That really is the name of a movie. :lol:

Saw this a couple days ago. Hopefully they are prepared for extremely low ticket sales. Same thing happened with the new Charlie’s angels. They will get pissed and claim people are bigoted and whatnot, make a big deal of out this, and try to keep shoving it down peoples faces despite the fact that less than 0.5% of people are transgender. Never mind the fact that it’s actually a mental illness. I won’t be watching the movie and a lot of other fans won’t either. It’s not bigotry that people don’t want to see it. Some people don’t care to watch a transgender superhero just like some people don’t want to watch westerns. They don’t have anything against cowboys. They just don’t have any interest in it. Yet the media will spin it to say Americans are bigoted and sexist for not watching it 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Saw this a couple days ago. Hopefully they are prepared for extremely low ticket sales. Same thing happened with the new Charlie’s angels. They will get pissed and claim people are bigoted and whatnot, make a big deal of out this, and try to keep shoving it down peoples faces despite the fact that less than 0.5% of people are transgender. Never mind the fact that it’s actually a mental illness. I won’t be watching the movie and a lot of other fans won’t either. It’s not bigotry that people don’t want to see it. Some people don’t care to watch a transgender superhero just like some people don’t want to watch westerns. They don’t have anything against cowboys. They just don’t have any interest in it. Yet the media will spin it to say Americans are bigoted and sexist for not watching it 

Long game. They don't give a fock about profit. It's smashing it as mainstream. It'll take someday if folks don't raise their kids to know any better

Now they want to promote their sick pedo crap on kids through movies only kids are into. 

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Now they want to promote their sick pedo crap on kids through movies only kids are into. 

There’s a thing in Greenville, SC that’s called (and forgive me the name could be wrong but you’ll get the gist) Tranny Storytime. Where trannys dress up and read stories to kids at the library. They got rid of it but brought it back cause people were upset they got rid of it. Not sure who lets their kids go to that but it wouldn’t be me 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

There’s a thing in Greenville, SC that’s called (and forgive me the name could be wrong but you’ll get the gist) Tranny Storytime. Where trannys dress up and read stories to kids at the library. They got rid of it but brought it back cause people were upset they got rid of it. Not sure who lets their kids go to that but it wouldn’t be me 

Is that a liberal area? 

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Transgender Avenger?

TransVenger?

Transgender Shazaam?

Trans-Am?

Look up in the sky!  Is that a bird?  A plane?  No!  It's SUPERMA'AM!!!!! 

(yes, I know superman is DC not marvel) 

21 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

The only way I would watch a movie with a trannie superhero in it is if bostonlager were the director.

Good riddance, thought that guy was an absolute piece of rotting dog turd. Wait...oh my bad, misread the title. Carry on.

15 hours ago, DonS said:

Look up in the sky!  Is that a bird?  A plane?  No!  It's SUPERMA'AM!!!!! 

(yes, I know superman is DC not marvel) 

Ha..you've had some good comedy lately 

• Thanks 1