Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

who are these announcers?

I don't know if I've ever heard 2 more @$$ kissers in the booth than the biased 2 doing the Texan-Bills game. They are totally in it for Houston-the poor Bills are having to play the Texans, refs (NICE homer call on the kickoff/shoulda/been/TD), and the announcers. Go Bills!

14 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I don't know if I've ever heard 2 more @$$ kissers in the booth than the biased 2 doing the Texan-Bills game. They are totally in it for Houston-the poor Bills are having to play the Texans, refs (NICE homer call on the kickoff/shoulda/been/TD), and the announcers. Go Bills!

Booger has been blowing Allen all game long, so not sure how that is pro-Houston.

Booger just sucks the life out of everything. Luckily this game got exciting or the second half ratings would suffer

Just now, jrokh said:

Booger just sucks the life out of everything. Luckily this game got exciting or the second half ratings would suffer

Yeah the score should've been 20-0 except for the botched TD recovery in end zone the Bills had that the refs took away-THEN after that they started really playing to the crowd.

4 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Maybe Buffalo can block someone next year.

Those last 2 plays Bills had-what the hell were their linemen doing? INSTANTLY there was 4 guys right in there..............pathetic. I thought my HS line was bad, they were better than those lazy SOB's.

Booger is named correctly when it comes to his announcing. Before the end of the 4th quarter, it was 3rd and 10 for the Bills and Booger said, ok, they should run it for a few yards and then spike it for a closer FG. Spike it on 4th down?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

How does anything the announcers say up in the booth affect Buffalo's play on the field?

As for the reversal on the kickoff, replay reviews are all conducted by the head of officiating in New York, so not sure what you mean by "homer" call.

Booger is an idiot.  1) He identified Joe Morris, a former NYG RB, as a former NYJ RB; 2) during a play (a punt?), he said the result of the play put the team "deep in their own end zone."  It was deep in their part of the field, but NOT "in the end zone!!"

On 1/4/2020 at 8:12 PM, zftcg said:

How does anything the announcers say up in the booth affect Buffalo's play on the field?

As for the reversal on the kickoff, replay reviews are all conducted by the head of officiating in New York, so not sure what you mean by "homer" call.

He didn't take a knee, that's what you're supposed to do when you're not gonna return it-you never played though, right? ANYBODY who's ever played (let alone return kicks) knows that..................................

That’s not what I asked. How is a decision made by the head of officiating in New York a “homer” call?