Sign in to follow this  
sderk

TDS anyone? - CNN style - Trump is Hitler and the Mexicans are the new Jews

If you agree with anything about this, you have TDS. Even if you don't agree with any of this, you still could have it, because this is loony bin material even beyond the TDS loonies we have here. Or is it?

Great work CNN for airing this. Keep it coming!!! :rolleyes:

Linda Ronstadt compares Trump's America to Hitler's Germany in CNN interview

Singer and songwriter Linda Ronstadt recently compared America under Trump's leadership to Germany under Hitler's in an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper.

"If you look at history, it's exactly the same -- find a common enemy for everybody to hate" Ronstadt said of Trump and Hitler's leadership. "I was sure that Trump was going to get elected the day that he announced. I said it's going to be like Hitler, and the Mexicans are the new Jews."

https://www.kgun9.com/news/local-news/linda-ronstadt-compares-trumps-america-to-hitlers-germany-in-cnn-interview

I love the part of "find a common enemy to hate" as if that should be applied to Trump.

No way does the left have any common enemy to hate in this country. Oh no chance of that. I mean, who would that be if in some crazy world that person actually existed? :o

Decent example of the important difference between knowledge and wisdom 

That's a shame.    She was such a little hottie when she was younger.    Her poster was right next to Farrah Fawcett and Cheryl Tiegs' posters in 15 yr old masshole's room.    

Don't ask, it was a different time.   Every boy had posters of the hot chicks of their day back then.     Doesn't mean I wasn't a loser, just not as bad as it sounds.    Or maybe not. . .

What exactly has she been doing for the last 30 years?  And why is she being interviewed for her political ideas? 

TBay's rules of thumb about politics...

Rule #1: If Democrat politician, celebrity, or media member is talking, they're full of crap and should just be ignored.

Rule #2: When in doubt, refer to Rule #1.

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

What exactly has she been doing for the last 30 years?  And why is she being interviewed for her political ideas? 

She was still performing and recording I believe until maybe 10 years ago.  She has Parkinson's now and can't any more. 

I hate it when celebrities I like say dumb, extremist things.  They lose a bit of respect and I always like Linda Rondstadt.

Just now, Strike said:

She was still performing and recording I believe until maybe 10 years ago.  She has Parkinson's now and can't any more. 

I hate it when celebrities I like say dumb, extremist things.  They lose a bit of respect and I always like Linda Rondstadt.

Thanks for the info

12 minutes ago, DonS said:

I looked it up cause I thought the same..cant sing anymore as of mid 00s, does speaking tours, RnR HOF in 14, Kennedy center honors last year, but yes who really cares about her political ideas.  fun fact from wiki..has a son named Carlos.

On 1/5/2020 at 11:07 AM, Masshole said:

That's a shame.    She was such a little hottie when she was younger.    Her poster was right next to Farrah Fawcett and Cheryl Tiegs' posters in 15 yr old masshole's room.    

Don't ask, it was a different time.   Every boy had posters of the hot chicks of their day back then.     Doesn't mean I wasn't a loser, just not as bad as it sounds.    Or maybe not. . .

Blue Bayou R.I.P.

On 1/5/2020 at 1:57 AM, sderk said:

I love the part of "find a common enemy to hate" as if that should be applied to Trump.

That is literally going to be the strategy of whoever wins the Democratic nomination. "Hey, you may not like me, but Orange Man bad!"

6 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

That is literally going to be the strategy of whoever wins the Democratic nomination. "Hey, you may not like me, but Orange Man bad!"

Literally. Absolutely.