avoiding injuries

Ricky Gervais Opening Monologue

10 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Wow. He does not GAF. That fruitcake CEO of apple was not expecting to hear that when he was getting dressed tonight. Bravo. 

I didn't watch but just read this after seeing your thread:

At the annual ceremony at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, Gervais ended his monologue by telling the limousine liberals: “If you do win an award tonight, don’t use it as a political platform to make a political speech. You’re in no position to lecture the public about anything, you know nothing about the real world. Most of you spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg. So, if you win, come up, accept your little award, thank your agent and your God and f*ck off. OK?”

God bless him.  That's awesome.  

18 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Salma is the only one to pay attention to at GGs

Now the title of the show makes sense. 

• Like 3

He was awesome. I tuned in just to hear him.  

“You know nothing about the real world.  Just take your award, thank your agent and your God and Fock off.”  

• Like 1

That was awesome.

"Spoiler alert season 2 is on the way obviously he didn't kill himself, just like Jeffrey Epstein, I know he is your friend relax." 😂

Wow. I mea, I liked him as an actor but damn he killed that. I like him even more now 

what's with all the uckin' fugly dresses?

and ghey people?

18 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Someone didnt get the memo

blind leading the blind

So I assume she's going  to get involved in voting drives in battleground states? I hope she does. 

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Pretty much the definition of fun bags. 

If anyone needed convincing that Hollywood is full of child rapists and casting couch sluts all you had to do was see the reactions from those sick focks when Gervais called them out.

9 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

That was awesome.

"Spoiler alert season 2 is on the way obviously he didn't kill himself, just like Jeffrey Epstein, I know he is your friend relax." 😂

what is funny is that when you read about this in articles THAT is almost always dropped.....somehow. 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tom-hanks-leonardo-dicaprio-react-014658014.html

11 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I think they are getting bigger.   :shocking:

11 hours ago, frank said:

Now the title of the show makes sense. 

While they are worth their weight in gold, they look brown to me.

Gawd at 50 she makes 95% of all Hollywood chicks look like men.

14 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I'd motor boat them till I died.  :wub:

15 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

I'd motor boat them till I died.  :wub:

+10000000000

So...Gervais did NOT show any political affiliation. All he did was  told those attending "Don't make this political"

Yet.....

Which political side do you suppose now "likes him more" ??? (for simply saying "don't get political") ???
Which political side do you suppose felt "dissed" by Gervais (for simply saying "don't get political") ??

So which side do you suppose is the one that has a focking problem because they are always pushing their views on others (while one side keeps their mouth shut and just carries on with life) because they were told to keep their yaps shut regarding politics.

Can you see who the focking problem is? 

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where the libtards at? 

Waiting for MSNBC to give them some retarded talking points hating America and pounding on their keyboards on DU

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where the libtards at? 

Home bawling and tearing up all their Ricky memorabilia 

On the bright side, at least they won't be casting Tom Hanks to play the lead in The Ricky Gervais Story.  

• Like 1

Been a fan of his for a while.

Funny monologue. 

• Like 1

Robert DeNiro didn’t have much (or anything) to say all night. I didn’t watch. Just read he wasn’t even nominated for anything- 

I love his move to highlight how they are complicit in all those things they admonish others for doing......beautiful

16 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I love his move to highlight how they are complicit in all those things they admonish others for doing......beautiful

It was great.  The digs about Epstein being their friend and them all taking their own planes there were nearly as fantastic as Salma Hayek's chest.

5 minutes ago, Kanil said:

It was great.  The digs about Epstein being their friend and them all taking their own planes there were nearly as fantastic as Salma Hayek's chest.

He made a dig about the staunch global warming alarmists taking private jets? Awesome!  I need to look for a vid of only his comments.

It's a shame Alyssa Milano doesn't act anymore - - and was never good at it anyways - - as it would've been fun seeing her reactions. 

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

He made a dig about the staunch global warming alarmists taking private jets? Awesome!  I need to look for a vid of only his comments.

It's a shame Alyssa Milano doesn't act anymore - - and was never good at it anyways - - as it would've been fun seeing her reactions. 

Here's a link to the whole monologue.  It was only 8 minutes long and the entire thing was fantastic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ricky is the only reason to watch this show and they know it. He closed the show with “its over, go get drunk, do your drugs, eff off.”. They pay him knowing he doesn’t care and rips everyone to shred. They say it’s his last year but I’ll bet they beg him to come back. 

Alos, 1917, the WW1 movie won best picture, it’s not even out yet til this week lol. I absolutely want to see it though as I do love good war movies.

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Alos, 1917, the WW1 movie won best picture, it’s not even out yet til this week lol. I absolutely want to see it though as I do love good war movies.

I'm 100% in on this one also.  Can't wait.

This libturd thought he was hysterical. I wish he’d host all the award shows.