Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Let's get to the biggest question to come out of this WC weekend

Tom Brady is a FA.  Does he resign with NE?  If not, where does he go?  I've heard Indy and SD mentioned as possible destinations. 

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Tom Brady is a FA.  Does he resign with NE?  If not, where does he go?  I've heard Indy and SD mentioned as possible destinations. 

Isn't Brees a FA too?

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

N.E. one last run at it. 

Maybe.  I wonder if TB even wants to be there though.  There's been noticeable friction between he and Bellicheat the last few years, there was the whole Jimmy G situation, and he sold his house.  But it seems like the best way to go for both sides.  We'll see.

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

Isn't Brees a FA too?

I think he may be but I don't see him leaving NO. 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

If I am the Saints, I let Brees walk, and build around Taysom, dude is fricken awesome

Dude is fun to watch but I don't know if I hand him the keys to the car just yet.

No way TB ends it on a pick 6.

A.J. Green, L. Fitzgerald, Emanuel Sanders, Amari Cooper, Danny Amendola  Randall Cobb - all among the names of FA Wrs this offseason.

I say they go and get 1, if not 2, of these guys and give it one last hurrah.

12 minutes ago, Strike said:

Dude is fun to watch but I don't know if I hand him the keys to the car just yet.

they only have 1 more year til hes a RFA, they need to find out, I know they like Bridgewater and he was a nice stopgap, but someone is going to go hard after Taysom as a QB, I would easily take him over Josh Allen who I think is his best comp

If I am the Chargers, I am offering a 2+ more to Saints for Taysom

My biggest question/concern is whether ESPN will be broadcasting any games with Baltimore.  I definitely don't want to be subjected to another Booger fellatio fest over how Lamar Jackson is the super duper best of all time.

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

they only have 1 more year til hes a RFA, they need to find out, I know they like Bridgewater and he was a nice stopgap, but someone is going to go hard after Taysom as a QB, I would easily take him over Josh Allen who I think is his best comp

If I am the Chargers, I am offering a 2+ more to Saints for Taysom

I thought he was a rookie.  LOL.  Didn't realize he's been around a few years.  That does make it more interesting.

Pats draft their potential successor and TB comes back for one more year. I think Brady is pretty much cooked though. 

Tom either retires or stays with the Pats.  Get a WR upgrade, per Cruzer.  There are also some good TE options.

I bet Brady stays with the Pat's, they go out and load up on talent to offset his deficiencies, perhaps even bulk up the running game a ton, and take one more shot at a title.

Unless they get some significant upgrades on offense I don't know if it matters. 

Hes been pretty bad the last month or so and arguably the worst playing quarterback that was in the playoffs going into the playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Well I never thought I would see Jordan put on a Washington Wizards Jersey but it happens. Tom strikes me as just vain enough that he will want a farewell tour. I can see a one year deal in New England just to give him that.