Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Kids, aged 12 and 13, shot by driver after throwing snowballs at passing cars

CNN Two children, ages 12 and 13, were shot after throwing snowballs at passing cars in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, police said.

The pair was hurling snowballs at passing cars with a group of children on Saturday evening, Milwaukee police said in a series of tweets.
One of the snowballs struck a white Toyota, and the driver of the car shot at the children, police said.
Police found the 12-year-old girl and the 13-year-old boy minutes apart. Both of their injuries were non-life-threatening.
Both children are being treated at a local hospital, police said.
Milwaukee police asked tipsters with information about the suspect or the incident to contact the department at 414-935-7360 or Milwaukee Crime Stoppers at 414-224-8477.
CNN reached out to Milwaukee police for further comment.

When I was young I had the brilliant idea of throwing snowballs at cars from in front of my house.  I hit one car after which the driver stopped; I being a brainiac decided to run inside of my house.  The driver rang our doorbell and my parents answered... I don't exactly remember what happened afterwards but I presume it was traumatic and resulted in a very sore butt cheek or two, and I'm confident I learned not to throw them from in front of my house.  :thumbsup:

i have a story.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

When I was young I had the brilliant idea of throwing snowballs at cars from in front of my house.  I hit one car after which the driver stopped; I being a brainiac decided to run inside of my house.  The driver rang our doorbell and my parents answered... I don't exactly remember what happened afterwards but I presume it was traumatic and resulted in a very sore butt cheek or two, and I'm confident I learned not to throw them from in front of my house.  :thumbsup:

Or to run back to your own house!

Also, the same thing happened at my house, except with cars and eggs.   :lol:

Somehow the driver, if caught, will claim some sort of stand your ground, in fear of his life BS and the judge will agree.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yep, never egg the back of your neighbors from your backyard. Dad whipped my azz pretty good. :overhead:

We were egging houses one night and we found a house that had one of those mail boxes half outside by the front door and the other half inside so if you opened up their mailbox you could see into their house. You can only imagine the giddiness we felt rocketing eggs through that thing.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Oof, eggs are worse, they actually leave damage.  Been there done that as well.  Left a broken bank sign that I drove past for years and felt like crap every time.  :(

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

..... water balloons.

The worst thing I ever did was to a kid I was kind of friends with at the time.  We had been good friends in like 4th grade but drifted apart because we went to different middle schools.   I would hang out with him when my good friends were not around and he would do the same so we were far from close. 

He was over one day and I wanted to go outside but he kept making prank calls from our phone and saying stupid stuff when someone answered like "Is your refrigerator running, better go catch it"  I kept saying lets go out.  Finally I said let me dial one.  I dialed his house and figured he would hear his Mom answer and hang up or if he did not catch on it was her say Is your refrigerator running?  So she answers and he blurts out "Hey baby want to fock??  Oh sh1t!!   Then he hung up and started crying.  I was laughing my ass off so hard I could not breathe.  He went home right away.  I do not know what happened when he got home but he never did anything with me ever again.  The worst part is he died some years later in an accident and I know his Mother and always feel bad about it. 

Throwing anything at a moving vehicle is dangerous and should be seen as a threat. 12 years or 100 years old, anyone doing so deserves a bullet and to die. 

13 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

I am fine with shooting him twice. We need more punishment fits the crime.

Ok. I can see that. But the guy should be able to throw some snowballs before they shoot him.

Let me guess, because the kids threw "white" snow this is a result of Trump=racist, and because there was a male and a female kid involved its also somehow transphobic? And of course ban guns, and then how can we make this a "hate" crime beyond that? No sense in allowing a situation not feed some political ideologies

On 1/6/2020 at 4:20 PM, taco breath said:

i have a story.

on second thought, i have several stories.

some involve fireworks.

7 minutes ago, taco breath said:

some involve fireworks.

:nono:  fireworks and buttchugging is a bad mix

31 minutes ago, taco breath said:

some involve fireworks.

oh, and female nudity.