Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Biden tops Democratic field in head-to-head matchups against Trump

Looks like every democrat has a lead over Trump in the polls. Wow, Trump is in sever trouble here. :blink:

Former Vice President Joe Biden has the biggest lead over President Trump among the 2020 Democratic presidential candidates, according to a new poll.

Biden leads Trump by 6 points in a head-to-head matchup, with 46 percent support compared to Trump's 40 percent, according to the Morning Consult poll released Tuesday.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg also lead Trump in the poll. Sanders has a 2-point lead, at 44 percent compared to Trump's 42 percent. Bloomberg also has a 2-point lead, at 43 percent compared to Trump's 41 percent.

Former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg has a slim 1-point lead over Trump, which is within the survey's margin of error. Buttigieg gets 42 percent compared to Trump's 41 percent when placed in a head-to-head matchup.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) trails Trump by 1 point, which also falls within the margin of error, with the senator at 42 percent compared to the president's 43 percent.

20 minutes ago, sderk said:

Looks like every democrat has a lead over Trump in the polls. Wow, Trump is in sever trouble here. :blink:

It's that grey, middle section that's killing the dems.  Most of those are going R.

23 minutes ago, sderk said:

Every poll had Hitlery beating Trump handily in 2016.  I may have missed something but I haven't seen any speeches from President Hitlery yet so I'm not sure she won.

The left polls better than the right so it appears Biden is who they want.  And Biden is an actual Democrat which is more than one can say for Sanders. 

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

Every poll had Hitlery beating Trump handily in 2016.  I may have missed something but I haven't seen any speeches from President Hitlery yet so I'm not sure she won.

We will hear the same thing for the rest of the year no matter who the democrat candidate is. By the time the election comes around, whichever dem who represents their the party, will be up by 40 points. :lol:

Hell, I'm sure Clinton (either one) is up by 10 points even though they are not running. 

republicans are too busy working to waste time answering polls.   they wont show up until the fall.  also its not a poll of likely voters.  likely voter polls are tge most accurate as others lean too far left. 

2 minutes ago, riversco said:

republicans are too busy working to waste time answering polls.   they wont show up until the fall.  

Yes, but the bigger impact is the flawed way in which polling is conducted, the new norm is to go after people who do not support Democrat ideology, so the only place people will be honest is in the voting booth

Biden is becoming my favorite Democrat (of those with a shot at winning). I like how he generates zero enthusiasm and, if the unthinkable happens, is much less crazy than the candidates not suffering from dementia.

33 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yes, but the bigger impact is the flawed way in which polling is conducted, the new norm is to go after people who do not support Democrat ideology, so the only place people will be honest is in the voting booth

This.   

I am going to vote for Trump.   But I live in moonbat liberal MA.   So if I don't know your political point of view or you're not someone who I care about trying to sway your opinion - I am not going to tell you that I am voting for Trump or that I support a lot of what he's doing.    If you are pollster, not that I ever get called on that stuff, I would probably just hang up.

Everybody knows by now that what RLLD said above is why the polls were so wrong about the Hillary/Trump election.   But yet somehow that is NEVER mentioned when you hear about all of the Dems leading Trump.     Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. . .  

I can't wait for him to get the nomination so I can see nonstop "I'm gonna cure cancer" ads. 

The creepy Biden memes will be relentless. They blame Trump for everything Biden does.