Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Texans @ Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round

Rusty and I bet a six-pack through the book of face.  Even though most recently he sent me a gift card to the local grocery store, I probably will still buy a 6 of shiner with my winnings in honor of the day I got a six of shiner in the mail, and maybe four of them survived without leakage :thumbsup:

I bought my almost 13 yr old boy tix to this for Christmas, so I get to go too :banana:

We sat in just about the same seats for the two playoff games last year, lower level end zone almost all the way up.  It turned out to be a great spot last year during the colts game snowball fight as we were protected by the awning.  I heard one story of a lady get hit in the back of the head by a snowball, turn around and chuck her aluminum beer bottle and some kid got popped in the face and ended up with a bloody nose.  Hey, what do you expect to happen when you get a bunch of drunks around a bunch of wet snow? :dunno:

I also bought these at the right time, before the regular season was over and everyone assumed we would be hosting a wild card game.  I paid $349.50 for the pair after fees from the Chiefs official ap.  Right now you can only find tickets in the lower level on the Chiefs ap in one section (corner of the end zone) and the cheapest option for a pair after fees ends up being $600.95.  If I go to stubhub, the cheapest pair of tickets I can find is $413.20 after fees, and cheapest pair in our section would cost $695.90.  You never know how you'll fare buying early, but for playoff tix I've had the best luck just going with the Chiefs ap once they go on sale.  Hopefully we win and Baltimore loses, because that would make the boy's present for his late January birthday an easy decision 🏈

• Like 1

Is it my imagination that Hou's offense was hit and miss this year.  

Watson played some very good games, but also some clunkers?

hyde was pretty steady with rushing for about 70 ypg

nuke is gonna nuke

watt is back

kcc has a much stronger offense and lately their defense has been respectable.

i think kcc should win this one.  biggest key is hou defense.  if the d can slow down kc enough, maybe the offense comes around. pulling for chiefs. 

This should be a very easy win for KC.......................but Andy Reid is there coach so the Texans have a good chance.

O'Brian is horrible, Crennel is worse and Watson is a very inconsistent QB.  It doesn't help that the O-Line is hot garbage and that includes Mr. False start that made the pro bowl. 

Go KC.

In the likely event my titans get boatraced out this weekend, I want the Texans to be dead too. No way those fockers get a Lombardi before we do dammit.

I rather like the chiefs. They're more fun to watch. Never won a bowl. I'm rooting for all the teams who've never won, except the Texans cause fock them.

So go Chiefs, vikes, and most importantly, the Titans.

And fock the Ravens. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Go KC.

In the likely event my titans get boatraced out this weekend, I want the Texans to be dead too. No way those fockers get a Lombardi before we do dammit.

I rather like the chiefs. Their more fun to watch. Never won a bowl. I'm rooting for all the teams who've never won, except the Texans cause fock them.

So go Chiefs, vikes, and most importantly, the Titans.

And fock the Ravens. 

1970 words :mad:

15 minutes ago, kutulu said:

KC won IV

50 years ago and over the Vikes no less,would be an interesting twist to see it again in the 100th year of the NFL.

21 minutes ago, nzoner said:

50 years ago and over the Vikes no less,would be an interesting twist to see it again in the 100th year of the NFL.

or a repeat of Super Bowl I would be fine as well :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

or a repeat of Super Bowl I would be fine as well :thumbsup:

Wasn't named that when they first played it...

43 minutes ago, posty said:

Wasn't named that when they first played it...

everytime you post, I hear the "wahhh wahh" after Debbie downer says something :bench:

2 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

everytime you post, I hear the "wahhh wahh" after Debbie downer says something :bench:

:cheers:

Texans are real inconsistent. I trust Obrien less than Andy. KC should roll the Texans at home 

local weather forecast has shifted a bit.  It's looking like it's about to get bad now, so I'm sending everyone home at 2.  For Sunday the high is 37 with a 20% chance of precipitation.  Shows a chance for flurries or snow showers but I've also heard a chance for freezing rain that afternoon.

44-13 Chiefs ... the Fat Man is lethal off the byes - Watson can go eat a fockin'  bag of Richards (i foresee 4 turnovers from that tvvatwaffle).

:pointstosky:

Sadly this one kicks off at 4am local time, so I'm gonna just have to catch the highlights in the morning.

Sadly, if the Titans win next week and punch a ticket to the bowl, I won't be able to watch. I'm leaving Thursday for a three week vacation. Cambodia, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and most of the trip in Sri Lanka. When the super bowl kicks, I'll be on the first day of a three day safari. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Sadly this one kicks off at 4am local time, so I'm gonna just have to catch the highlights in the morning.

Sadly, if the Titans win next week and punch a ticket to the bowl, I won't be able to watch. I'm leaving Thursday for a three week vacation. Cambodia, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and most of the trip in Sri Lanka. When the super bowl kicks, I'll be on the first day of a three day safari. 

You watched your teams super bowl yesterday :ninja:

• Haha 1

I can't guarantee who will win, but I will guarantee that between Andy and Obrien, one of them will do something stupid. 

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

K.C. 27 

Houston 13

Last weekend of hearing about JJ nonstop

Did JJ Watt come in and lay his magical healing hands on that injured lineman? 

Holllleeeeeee. Shiiiiiiit. 

Guess that 1 playoff win for KC was a fluke. 

Might be a blessing. Andy can't turtle up with a lead now. But Obrien can. 

Keep flexing Hill.  You're only down 14-0, but hey nice 1st down. 

Two drives in a row end with a wide open drop.  Not gonna win that way KC, especially after spotting Houston 14 points.