Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Texans @ Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round

Watched in a bar - surrounded by Texans fans.

Right before kickoff - offered two $100 bets, I took KC and laid the pts. ......... As you can imagine, I was getting roasted and dogged for that 1st quarter.

Oh how the tide turned and oh how I loved flashing my two Benjamins after the game! :banana:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Watched in a bar - surrounded by Texans fans.

Right before kickoff - offered two $100 bets, I took KC and laid the pts. ......... As you can imagine, I was getting roasted and dogged for that 1st quarter.

Oh how the tide turned and oh how I loved flashing my two Benjamins after the game! :banana:

Awesome.  I almost got killed in a bar after the Chiefs scored their first TD.  I yelled "Buffalo part 2!"

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

watching this game today...that fake punt was pretty stupid

Execution was bad, but I don't mind the call. The Chiefs had weathered the storm, and the momentum was swinging back their way. On the road, against that offense? The only thing stopping the Chiefs yesterday was the Chiefs.

6 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

Execution was bad, but I don't mind the call. The Chiefs had weathered the storm, and the momentum was swinging back their way. On the road, against that offense? The only thing stopping the Chiefs yesterday was the Chiefs.

felt like it was a panic move when they had no need to panic, and it gave the momentum a shot of nitrous.  but yeah Chiefs O can do that to a team