cmh6476

Titans @ Ravens: AFC Divisional Round

this game intrigues me.  A lot.  Solid defenses which rely on the running game.  Of course I'm pulling for the Titans but I really don't see that happening.  Just want to see the Chiefs get a chance to redeem themselves at Arrowhead by hosting a consecutive conference championship :dunno:

I like Vrabel a lot. Many do not know the reason he bolted from the college game to be an NFL coach. If it weren't for the fact that was told not to chew tobacco on the sidelines anymore he would be the head coach of the Ohio State Buckeyes. I don't blame him for that decision. Nobody tells me where I can and can't dip either. 

7 hours ago, bostonlager said:

I like Vrabel a lot. Many do not know the reason he bolted from the college game to be an NFL coach. If it weren't for the fact that was told not to chew tobacco on the sidelines anymore he would be the head coach of the Ohio State Buckeyes. I don't blame him for that decision. Nobody tells me where I can and can't dip either. 

did he chew the leaf style that produced lots of spit, or was he more of a cope man?

48 minutes ago, taco breath said:

did he chew the leaf style that produced lots of spit, or was he more of a cope man?

I’m not sure his brand of choice, but he is a snuff man, not loose leaf. 

9 hours ago, bostonlager said:

I didn't know till a few months ago he has 10 career catches all for TDs. 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

I didn't know till a few months ago he has 10 career catches all for TDs. 

Yeah, they ran a red zone package with him. They used to do the same with Richard Seymour too until he hurt his knee doing so. 

Ok Tennessee, make them work for it. No big plays. 

The Titans are the last team left alive that has more than 1 loss this season when they won the turnover battle.  They went 6-3.

What is Harbaugh doing? That’s not the Chiefs over there. Punt and trust your D.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What is Harbaugh doing? That’s not the Chiefs over there. Punt and trust your D.  

🤪

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

How do ya focking like us now Baltimore! 

Titan the mutha fock up! 

Texting with my friend that's from Tennessee. He texted TITAN UP!!! to me and I said it sounds like something he must say to his boyfriend when he bends over. 

The danger for the Ravens here is that their offense is not built to come back from a big deficit.  They fall behind much more and it may be too much for them if they panic and go all pass.

Just now, riversco said:

The danger for the Ravens here is that their offense is not built to come back from a big deficit.  They fall behind much more and it may be too much for them if they panic and go all pass.

Yep. And our offense can burn clock like nobody's buisness.

We put up 7 here, and I'm loving our chance. 

Damn.  I bet Ten +10 but was tempted to go for the win straight up at around +330.  Now wishing I had.  Go Titans!!!

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I am about to jump out of my skin. And I'm stone sober. Lol

Hope you can hold on to this good feeling.  I was feeling good last week, but then Buffalo lost. :cry:

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I am about to jump out of my skin. And I'm stone sober. Lol

I'm tore up from the Niners beatdown. Go get it Titans!!!!!!!!!!

That was a dumb to by the titans