Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Playoff Gambling Thread: Divisional Round

Recommended Posts

Divisional round NFL odds

Minnesota Vikings vs. San Francisco 49ers (-7, 44.5)

Tennessee Titans vs. Baltimore Ravens (-9, 47)

Houston Texans vs. Kansas City Chiefs (-9.5, 51)

Seattle Seahawks vs. Green Bay Packers (-4, 46.5)

 

I'll take Vikes +7 and under 44.5

I'll take Ravens -9 and over 47

I'll take K.C. -9.5 and take over 51

I'll take Seattle +4 and over 46.5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was 6/8 last week. not bad :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll take Vikes +7 and under 44.5.

I'll take Titans +9 and under 47.

I'll take Texans +9.5 and under 51.

I'll take Seahawks +4 and under 46.5.

None of the teams left in the field are really special.  They are good teams but there isn't an all time great team here.  Even if you want to say the Ravens have an all-time great offense, their defense is just mediocre.  The champion will be random so take all the points and all the unders.  Worked last week and should continue to work.  I'm most worried about the Titans pick actually but if they wanna give me 9 points, I'll jump on them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

San Fran (-6.5)

KC (-7) My favorite pick of the week. Houston just is not good at all. They needed everything to go right to squeak by Buffalo last week. Mahomes will shred that sh1tty D.

Tenn (+9.5)

Seattle (+4)

 

Note: I took that KC bet as soon as it came out, figured it would only go up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KC played 2 games against very mobile QBs (Houston and Balt) and the defense was toasted in both.  They didn't do so hot against Tannehill either.  -7 is way too much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet:

GB -4

SF -7

Still debating the others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

KC played 2 games against very mobile QBs (Houston and Balt) and the defense was toasted in both.  They didn't do so hot against Tannehill either.  -7 is way too much. 

Those games were also both about 3 months ago. The defense looked much better in the second half of the season. We shall see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2020 at 9:49 AM, Strike said:

I bet:

GB -4

SF -7

Still debating the others.

Ended up betting

Ten +10

Hou +9.5

And parlaying SF, TEN, and GB

In addition to the above bets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2020 at 11:36 AM, Cruzer said:

SF -7

TEN +9

KC -9

SEA +4

Good start, I agree on the other 2 as a well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess I’ve got the over in KC HOU covered. Now I just need KC to hopefully finish off the win since I combined home team and over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2020 at 11:36 AM, Cruzer said:

SF -7

TEN +9

KC -9

SEA +4

3-1, not too shabby.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 7:23 PM, joneo said:

Divisional round NFL odds

Minnesota Vikings vs. San Francisco 49ers (-7, 44.5)

Tennessee Titans vs. Baltimore Ravens (-9, 47)

Houston Texans vs. Kansas City Chiefs (-9.5, 51)

Seattle Seahawks vs. Green Bay Packers (-4, 46.5)

 

I'll take Vikes +7 and under 44.5

I'll take Ravens -9 and over 47

I'll take K.C. -9.5 and take over 51

I'll take Seattle +4 and over 46.5

4/8......meh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×