Sign in to follow this  
peenie

Tell me about your gun!

Just go to the time stamp, to learn about the gun.

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

Just eat this one my man. Stop 

A good friend of mine asked me several years ago if I wanted an M-16. I was like "HELL YEAH I WANT AN M-16!" He said he had a couple Vietnam era M-16's in pieces (he's a VN Vet) and had gotten a couple of brand new chrome lined 1:8 twist barrels to replace the old ones. I was focking ecstatic. :banana:

Right up until he said, "you just need to get a new lower." :(   :cry:  :wall:

I lost it in the recent wildfires we had here in Cali. 

• Haha 1

I have some, a range of them, one in particular is my special love, and with it and its pure steel sights and sexy wood grain I can hit you center mass at 1000yds at above 80% accuracy.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 5-Points said:

He's right. If you want an actual M16 it'll cost you at least $10 Grand for the federal tax stamp. Plus the background check, which is more intrusive/in depth than a standard BGC. Plus the cost of the rifle. You're looking at $12-15K easy.

Now, if you're talking an AR-15, yeah, those are fairly inexpensive depending on make, model and any additional furniture. 

But contrary to what the anti-gunners would have you believe, an AR-15 is not an M-16. You can tell by the selector switch only having two positions. 

Ah the that’s my bad. I guess it’s the AR15 I’m talking about. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Ah the that’s my bad. I guess it’s the AR15 I’m talking about. 

Anyone can make that mistake. Well, anyone who never fired an M-16

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone can make that mistake. Well, anyone who never fired an M-16

It was very telling. Video game knowledge 

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

It was very telling. Video game knowledge 

No more like hasn’t looked at rifles to buy. Only hand guns, shotguns, and hunting rifles. Haven’t ever bought sport rifle so wanted my first one to be similar to what I’m used to. Hence, the M16. I have no problem admitting I’m wrong and clueless about some things. 

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

No more like hasn’t looked at rifles to buy. Only hand guns, shotguns, and hunting rifles. Haven’t ever bought sport rifle so wanted my first one to be similar to what I’m used to. Hence, the M16. I have no problem admitting I’m wrong and clueless about some things. 

You've never seen nor shot a M16 or M4 . You are absolutely clueless. Take the loss and never speak of guns again. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

You've never seen nor shot a M16 or M4 . You are absolutely clueless. Take the loss and never speak of guns again. 

Really I haven’t? Gee. Guess what I was issued in the military wasn’t an M16. Must’ve been something else. My mistake. I mean I’m used to firing this since I tend to do a lot of hunting and not sport shooting. But to think I’ve never fired an M16 before. Guess someone better tell Uncle Sam people going to the range for qualifying or deploying aren’t using the correct weapons  

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u406/djgb1337/Mobile Uploads/D67C7F11-5457-45EC-8F41-48B932D3A58D_zpsgdi0luc3.jpg

fyi: never claimed to fire an M4. Fire a SAW but not M4

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Really I haven’t? Gee. Guess what I was issued in the military wasn’t an M16. Must’ve been something else. My mistake. I mean I’m used to firing this since I tend to do a lot of hunting and not sport shooting. But to think I’ve never fired an M16 before. Guess someone better tell Uncle Sam people going to the range for qualifying or deploying aren’t using the correct weapons  

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u406/djgb1337/Mobile Uploads/D67C7F11-5457-45EC-8F41-48B932D3A58D_zpsgdi0luc3.jpg

fyi: never claimed to fire an M4. Fire a SAW but not M4

Digging deeper and deeper :lol:

Just now, shorepatrol said:

Digging deeper and deeper :lol:

Digging deeper to what? I’m Gucci. I’m in a great mood and not worried about all. Heading to the dessert bar. Figured I’d set you straight before I stop paying attention for the rest of the night. 

have a good one :wave:

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Digging deeper to what? I’m Gucci. I’m in a great mood and not worried about all. Heading to the dessert bar. Figured I’d set you straight before I stop paying attention for the rest of the night. 

have a good one :wave:

:lol:

Why would Air Force medical personnel stationed in San Antonio working in a hospital be issued an m-16? How much range time would be dedicated to a med MOS? 

18 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why would Air Force medical personnel stationed in San Antonio working in a hospital be issued an m-16? How much range time would be dedicated to a med MOS? 

You forgot he was a paratrooper before he got disabled. 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You forgot he was a paratrooper before he got disabled. 

A paratrooper or “pretty much a paratrooper”?  

• Haha 2

On 1/9/2020 at 2:03 PM, porkbutt said:

i have 4... probably the most common ones of their type...

1 - .22 - Marlin Model 60

1- 9mm - S&W MP shield

2-Shotguns - 1 Mossberg 500 12gauge & 1 Remington 870 20 gauge (son's)

just added a winchester model 70 30-06 pre 64. things a beauty 🤗🤗. only other gun i want is a browning A5 light 20 for my son

On 1/9/2020 at 1:10 PM, KSB2424 said:

7 and three quarters inches from base to tip

I just measured again, its the same. 

We have two. 

Bought one shortly after covid started last year. I've never owned a gun, really never wanted one in the first place. But the events of last year got me thinking. Might need it for the civil war and all of that. 

Also bought a Jeep, added two inch lift and 35" tires. Should be able to plow my way through anything. 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

We have two. 

Bought one shortly after covid started last year. I've never owned a gun, really never wanted one in the first place. But the events of last year got me thinking. Might need it for the civil war and all of that. 

Also bought a Jeep, added two inch lift and 35" tires. Should be able to plow my way through anything. 

The early stages of prepping.

On 1/9/2020 at 12:44 PM, peenie said:

What do you own?
How often do you use it?
What do you use it for?

I do not own a gun....yet.

I'd let you pull the trigger on my love gun. 

20 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The early stages of prepping.

We used to have a small "bug out" bag and box, shortly after Y2K. 

My in laws are big into prepping and they look crazy to me, hahaha. Pallets of food, old car with out a computer chip in it so they can still get around after Skynet becomes self aware...you know, the usual. 

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

We used to have a small "bug out" bag and box, shortly after Y2K. 

My in laws are big into prepping and they look crazy to me, hahaha. Pallets of food, old car with out a computer chip in it so they can still get around after Skynet becomes self aware...you know, the usual. 

Oh yeah.  They take it pretty serious then.  I've always enjoyed prepping but I'm more into the normal type of scenarios, like getting lost in the woods or getting injured or stranded.

I had a .308 Winchester Rifle like everyone else a while ago.  I don't hunt anymore and haven't went out in years.

I haven't owned a gun in a decade.  I don't need one for protection.  I don't live in an urban jungle.

Picked up a Hellcat in FDE. Added a black  Hyve +2 mag extension and black hogue slip over grip. Son in law went with the sig 365.  Idiot put a gold barrel and flat trigger on it. Disgusting