Sign in to follow this  
RoadLizard

Who else would love to see Brady play elsewhere???

13 hours ago, weepaws said:

Also didn’t Jimmy G choke in the second half of the Super Bowl? 

Yes.

but in general, he didnt put up great numbers in the playoffs in general.   some of this was due to the game plan.   Perhaps the coaches were trying to protect him.

but when the chips were down, he didnt get it done in the superbowl game.

I acknowledge, given the number of starts he has had in his career thus far, hes done reasonably well.   but he still has to develop as a player before I'd declare him a franchise QB.  

The good news for San Fran.... he is still young and can improve.  

I am sure a lot of other NFL defenses will be studying the game tape for the playoffs to figure out the best way to defend Jimmy G, so he likely will need to make some adjustments to his game too.   If he cannot make those adjustments, he will fade into oblivion like many other highly regarded QB prospects have in the past. 

The real test for him will be the next year or two.

18 hours ago, Ray_T said:

well, a surefire franchise QB is worth 2 first  round picks, but hes also not dealing from a position of strength.    in this scenario, he needs to dump a very large contract and  everyone knows it.   so this will affect the compensation.

We are also looking at a QB who may not actually  be a surefire franchise qb.    he was injured nearly all of last year and this year he threw for 4000 yards, 27 TD and 13 INT.   good stats for the first full year starting, but  not spectacular.

in the playoffs  he threw for 131, 77, ans 219 yards respectively and INT's outnumbered the TDs.

that being said, the playoffs are a higher level of play than the regular season, just like the regular season is better than the pre  season.

I"m  not saying hes not a franchise qb, but it sure looks like he was not the main reason they made the superbowl.    That would be the killer defense and the fantastic ground game.

I'll give  him credit for doing a fair job managing the games, but to be a true franchise Qb, you expect a little bit more.

I am saying theres enough unknowns with him that I dont know that he should go for 2 firsts.  Especially with the large contract he has.

I'd expect him to go for a first and a second at most.

Maybe we can agree to disagree on this.   likely we will  never find out.  If I was the San Fran GM I'd be inclined to hang onto him to see if he grows as a player and as a leader in the coming years.   if he improves, he can still be that franchise QB.  I just dont think hes quite there yet.

I don't know... you may be right, but I think his supporting cast was bringing him down.

For example, Matt Ryan's career 16-game average season is 4300 yards, 27 TD's, and 12 Int's.  Not much better than Garoppolo's season last year.  Ryan also had the luxury of Roddy White and Gonzalez for few years, then added Julio for a few more before White retired ... then a couple more before Gonzalez retired.  Garoppolo has only Kittle.  Ryan's career ypa is 7.5 and last year, G's was 8.4, and on top of that, Ryan's comp % is 65.4% and G's was 69.1%

Even Ben Roethlisberger, after the rules changes, from 2008 to 2012 has a 16-game average of 4100 yards, 24 TD's and 12 Ints, with a comp% of 63% and ypa of 7.8.

From a statistical perspective, Garoppolo's metrics hold up a lot better than most of the league's QB's.  He even had a 100+ passer rating on the season.  Even if you compare him to Brady or Aaron Rodgers, his numbers are comparable.

Rodgers, over the last 5 years has completed 63% of his passes and averages 4100 yards 31 TD's and 6 Int's, with a ypa of 7.1 and passer rating of 97.5.  Brady is at 64.8%, 4500, 31, and 8 with a 7.6 ypa and 99.8 passer rating.  To note, while the counting stats on TD's favor every one of the QB's compared to Garoppolo, Garoppolo's 5.7 TD% is higher than Brady's 5.3, Rodgers' 5.3, Ryan's 4.7, and Roethlisbergers' 4.6 (in the above listed time frames).  Also, take into account that every one of those QB's had years of experience performing at their level while Garoppolo just finished his first full season with only 10 career starts prior.

One last thing about his contract, it's quite team friendly at this point in time.  Over the next 3 years, base salary is $26, $26, and $27... which is very much in the normal range of QB's.  Heck, the 15th highest paid QB for 2020 (before the new deals for FA's are done), is $22M.  Also, his dead cap his is $4.2M, $2.8M, & $1.4M respectively, over the next 3 seasons.  Any team would love to have that salary structure for their QB.

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

One last thing about his contract, it's quite team friendly at this point in time.  Over the next 3 years, base salary is $26, $26, and $27... which is very much in the normal range of QB's.  Heck, the 15th highest paid QB for 2020 (before the new deals for FA's are done), is $22M.  Also, his dead cap his is $4.2M, $2.8M, & $1.4M respectively, over the next 3 seasons.  Any team would love to have that salary structure for their QB.

Most players at this point in their career (1 full season as starter) are still on a rookie contract.   That rookie contract is considerably more team friendly than the one he is on.

This is a large part of the reason why I feel the way I do in terms of his value in trade.

Usually by the time you are getting into salary ranges like his, you are dealing with a far more proven commodity than what we have here.

thus the discount.

the point is likely irrelevant.  I dont see the team trading him to be completely honest.

when you pay this much to a player and spend what they did to acquire him, you give him every chance to prove hes worth the hefty price you paid.

17 hours ago, Ray_T said:

Yes.

but in general, he didnt put up great numbers in the playoffs in general.   some of this was due to the game plan.   Perhaps the coaches were trying to protect him.

but when the chips were down, he didnt get it done in the superbowl game.

I acknowledge, given the number of starts he has had in his career thus far, hes done reasonably well.   but he still has to develop as a player before I'd declare him a franchise QB.  

The good news for San Fran.... he is still young and can improve.  

I am sure a lot of other NFL defenses will be studying the game tape for the playoffs to figure out the best way to defend Jimmy G, so he likely will need to make some adjustments to his game too.   If he cannot make those adjustments, he will fade into oblivion like many other highly regarded QB prospects have in the past. 

The real test for him will be the next year or two.

This is why Brady would be a good move for them. 

Teams cant afford to wait, need to win now. 

With Brady that could happen. 

9 hours ago, weepaws said:

This is why Brady would be a good move for them. 

Teams cant afford to wait, need to win now. 

With Brady that could happen. 

You just saw what Brady could do with only 1 viable passing option.  Outside of Kittle, where are his other passing options?   Also, by many accounts, with similar passing options... Garoppolo had a better season that Brady did.  Why would Brady be an upgrade... for the 49ers?

I think there season was pretty similar.  

What passing options beside Edelman did Brady have last season. 

He would be a upgrade because he’s a better Qb.  

And great point about Kittle, who did Brady, who loves tes have last season?  Hard to believe, but Kittle could post even better numbers   

Now he gets an upgrade on the offense side of the ball. 

D Samuel really started to catch on if one didn’t notice as the season went on last season, throw in Sanders , and Brady as a offense much better then he had last season. Plus the running game was stout.  

And like with the Pats a very good def.  

if I wanted to win a super bowl right now , I would pick Brady over Jimmy g.  

Plus Brady wouldn’t choke in the super bowl like Jimmy g, asit was pointed out  

Very good matchup, this is the spot I would like to see Brady land   

Thanks. 

On 3/5/2020 at 3:12 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't know... you may be right, but I think his supporting cast was bringing him down.

For example, Matt Ryan's career 16-game average season is 4300 yards, 27 TD's, and 12 Int's.  Not much better than Garoppolo's season last year.  Ryan also had the luxury of Roddy White and Gonzalez for few years, then added Julio for a few more before White retired ... then a couple more before Gonzalez retired.  Garoppolo has only Kittle.  Ryan's career ypa is 7.5 and last year, G's was 8.4, and on top of that, Ryan's comp % is 65.4% and G's was 69.1%

Even Ben Roethlisberger, after the rules changes, from 2008 to 2012 has a 16-game average of 4100 yards, 24 TD's and 12 Ints, with a comp% of 63% and ypa of 7.8.

From a statistical perspective, Garoppolo's metrics hold up a lot better than most of the league's QB's.  He even had a 100+ passer rating on the season.  Even if you compare him to Brady or Aaron Rodgers, his numbers are comparable.

Rodgers, over the last 5 years has completed 63% of his passes and averages 4100 yards 31 TD's and 6 Int's, with a ypa of 7.1 and passer rating of 97.5.  Brady is at 64.8%, 4500, 31, and 8 with a 7.6 ypa and 99.8 passer rating.  To note, while the counting stats on TD's favor every one of the QB's compared to Garoppolo, Garoppolo's 5.7 TD% is higher than Brady's 5.3, Rodgers' 5.3, Ryan's 4.7, and Roethlisbergers' 4.6 (in the above listed time frames).  Also, take into account that every one of those QB's had years of experience performing at their level while Garoppolo just finished his first full season with only 10 career starts prior.

lets not compare Jimmy G with AROD and Brady.   Jimmy had a defense that suffocated teams and a running game that just bowled through defenses.   He barely needed to throw and when he did it was in play action. 

1 hour ago, Canadianfan said:

lets not compare Jimmy G with AROD and Brady.   Jimmy had a defense that suffocated teams and a running game that just bowled through defenses.   He barely needed to throw and when he did it was in play action. 

True.  

honestly in the superbowl I dont know why San Fran went away from the run game.   Late in the first half, they destroyed them on the ground even with the box stacked.

but a strong defense goes quite well with a good ground game.  in that scenario you need a solid game manager who can open things up when needed.

20 hours ago, Canadianfan said:

Let's not get away from the fact that the main focus is that I'm comparing 28 year old Jimmy Garoppolo to 42 year old (not 28 year old), Tom Brady.  Let's also not pretend that Brady did everything on his own.  In his first 3 Super Bowls, the Patriots defense was ranked #6, 1, and 2 respectively, in the NFL.  Let's also not pretend that Brady was anything special.  Last year, Garoppolo ranked in the top 5 in passing TD's, top 8 in passer rating, top 3 in ypa, top 5 in comp%, top 7 in TD%, and top 5 in GWD's... where as Brady failed to accomplish a couple of those things in any of his first 3 Super Bowl seasons.  In 3 tries, Brady was top 8 in passer rating, 1 time... top 5 in comp%, 1 time... and top 7 in TD%, 1 time.  Yeah, Garoppolo had the luxury of not being forced to throw the ball a ton, as he only had 476 pass attempts.  Though... Brady averaged only 471 in his 3 Super Bowl seasons, only once did he throw more than 476 times (he did throw 474 in one season).  So again, let's not pretend that Brady was chucking the ball all over the place either.

In Garoppolo's first 6 seasons... where he has a grand total of 26 starts, he has 7 4th Q comebacks and 7 game winning drives.  In Brady's first 4 seasons (62 starts), he totaled 7 4th Q comebacks and 12 game winning drives.  Please, tell me again what made Brady did in those 62 starts that separates him from Garoppolo?  Of course, the fall back will be "Brady won the Super Bowl", but we also know for a fact that the Patriots cheated.

Back to the main point, I'm comparing 28 year old Garoppolo to 42 year old Brady.  You want to say that all he had to do was sit back and let his defense do all the work.  Well, in his 13-win season, Garoppolo had 4 game winning drives and 4th Q comebacks.  How many did Brady have in his 12-win season?  What's that?  Only 1.  Something must be wrong, because you told me that Garoppolo didn't need to do much.  Interesting.  My guess then must be that all Garoppolo did on those occassions was just turn around and hand the ball off to his running backs.  Weird though... don't you think... as New England had the #1 ranked defense in the NFL in points AND yards against.  Can't imagine why Brady with the #1 overall ranked defense couldn't even win 1 playoff game while Garoppolo with the #8 ranked defense in PA and #2 defense in yards, was able to get to the Super Bowl.  Can you fill me in on that?

If I'm the 49ers, I see that I have a QB who's still young and capable of getting me to a Super Bowl many more years to come.  Why would I pass that up for a guy who may only play 3 more seasons with a ceiling that isn't higher?

19 hours ago, Ray_T said:

True.  

honestly in the superbowl I dont know why San Fran went away from the run game.   Late in the first half, they destroyed them on the ground even with the box stacked.

but a strong defense goes quite well with a good ground game.  in that scenario you need a solid game manager who can open things up when needed.

If you noticed, they also had George Kittle lined up in the backfield on virtually every snap.  The coaching staff played ultra conservative and not to lose, instead of playing to win.  That's not Garoppolo's fault.

That’s when the Niners become the one that gets him.  

On 3/7/2020 at 3:26 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

Let's not get away from the fact that the main focus is that I'm comparing 28 year old Jimmy Garoppolo to 42 year old (not 28 year old), Tom Brady.  Let's also not pretend that Brady did everything on his own.  In his first 3 Super Bowls, the Patriots defense was ranked #6, 1, and 2 respectively, in the NFL.  Let's also not pretend that Brady was anything special.  Last year, Garoppolo ranked in the top 5 in passing TD's, top 8 in passer rating, top 3 in ypa, top 5 in comp%, top 7 in TD%, and top 5 in GWD's... where as Brady failed to accomplish a couple of those things in any of his first 3 Super Bowl seasons.  In 3 tries, Brady was top 8 in passer rating, 1 time... top 5 in comp%, 1 time... and top 7 in TD%, 1 time.  Yeah, Garoppolo had the luxury of not being forced to throw the ball a ton, as he only had 476 pass attempts.  Though... Brady averaged only 471 in his 3 Super Bowl seasons, only once did he throw more than 476 times (he did throw 474 in one season).  So again, let's not pretend that Brady was chucking the ball all over the place either.

In Garoppolo's first 6 seasons... where he has a grand total of 26 starts, he has 7 4th Q comebacks and 7 game winning drives.  In Brady's first 4 seasons (62 starts), he totaled 7 4th Q comebacks and 12 game winning drives.  Please, tell me again what made Brady did in those 62 starts that separates him from Garoppolo?  Of course, the fall back will be "Brady won the Super Bowl", but we also know for a fact that the Patriots cheated.

Back to the main point, I'm comparing 28 year old Garoppolo to 42 year old Brady.  You want to say that all he had to do was sit back and let his defense do all the work.  Well, in his 13-win season, Garoppolo had 4 game winning drives and 4th Q comebacks.  How many did Brady have in his 12-win season?  What's that?  Only 1.  Something must be wrong, because you told me that Garoppolo didn't need to do much.  Interesting.  My guess then must be that all Garoppolo did on those occassions was just turn around and hand the ball off to his running backs.  Weird though... don't you think... as New England had the #1 ranked defense in the NFL in points AND yards against.  Can't imagine why Brady with the #1 overall ranked defense couldn't even win 1 playoff game while Garoppolo with the #8 ranked defense in PA and #2 defense in yards, was able to get to the Super Bowl.  Can you fill me in on that?

If I'm the 49ers, I see that I have a QB who's still young and capable of getting me to a Super Bowl many more years to come.  Why would I pass that up for a guy who may only play 3 more seasons with a ceiling that isn't higher?

because at the end of the day Jimmy just doesn't have the gene that puts himself in the category of Brady.  We're  talking about one of the most clutch athletes of the century......It;'s not even close...... Yes Jimmy had the stats, but when push came to shove, he missed.    Brady doesn't miss the Super Bowl deep ball, just like Jordan doesn't miss the final shot.... Tiger doesn't  miss the putt. 

and why do you think the 49ers will be in the Super Bowl for years to come?   unless you're the New England patriots that window closes very fast

49 minutes ago, Canadianfan said:

because at the end of the day Jimmy just doesn't have the gene that puts himself in the category of Brady.  We're  talking about one of the most clutch athletes of the century......It;'s not even close...... Yes Jimmy had the stats, but when push came to shove, he missed.    Brady doesn't miss the Super Bowl deep ball, just like Jordan doesn't miss the final shot.... Tiger doesn't  miss the putt. 

and why do you think the 49ers will be in the Super Bowl for years to come?   unless you're the New England patriots that window closes very fast

No, you're talking about a QB who USED TO BE "...one of the most clutch athletes of the century".  He's 42 now, not 28.  He's not the same guy he used to be.  Stop it with who missed and who didn't.  In the last drive in the Pats' first SB with Brady, he was 4 for 7 with four DUMP OFF passes where the pass catcher did all the work, as did the kicker who made the 48 yard game winner..  Brady, simply was a guy who didn't screw up.  Also, the game was tied, there really wasn't the same pressure.  Let's also not pretend that Brady was amazing in that game.  He was 16-27 for 185 yards and a TD.  He was coddled the whole game.  Bottom line of that game is that Belichick out coached Martz, period... just like Reid out coached Shanahan.  Now Brady's 2nd Super Bowl was a lot different as far as Brady's contribution is concerned, but remember, this was after 36 more career starts.

Why wouldn't I think the 49ers will be in the Super Bowl for years to come?  They have a great young defense, they have a franchise QB, and they have a good coach.  Do I expect to see them in 8 more Super Bowls?  Of course not, but if they're similar to the Steelers of the last 20 years, that's certainly an exemplary outcome.  Why would something like that be far fetched?

10 hours ago, weepaws said:

That’s when the Niners become the one that gets him.  

They would be foolish to do so.  I don't think Brady, at this point, is an upgrade over Garoppolo.

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

They would be foolish to do so.  I don't think Brady, at this point, is an upgrade over Garoppolo.

I know you don’t, you’ve made that point last month.  

But that’s ok, because your just simply wrong.  

Brady probably won’t end up with the Niners., but it does sound like that’s Brady’s first choice from what I read, and that would be the best landing spot for him.  

The Niners would have won the super bowl with Brady, but didn’t with out him. 

19 minutes ago, weepaws said:

LOL

42 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I know you don’t, you’ve made that point last month.  

But that’s ok, because your just simply wrong.  

Brady probably won’t end up with the Niners., but it does sound like that’s Brady’s first choice from what I read, and that would be the best landing spot for him.  

LOL, nice!

I haven't heard Brady say one word about where he'd like to play... or what his "first choice" was.  Where'd you hear that?

I’ve read that on a few sites, that’s his first preference.  

And it makes sense for a player of his age.  

Its the only landing spot that he would have a shot at another super bowl, he wouldn’t get there with the Bucs or Titans. 

Second half of the super bowl, Jimmy g showed the ability to choke. 

Brady would have simply loaded the team on his back and won another super, and there’s no question about it.  

Thanks. 

10 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Its the only landing spot that he would have a shot at another super bowl, he wouldn’t get there with the Bucs or Titans. 

I can't imagine his first preference would be a state with a high income tax, a city with added income tax, an enormous cost of living scenario, an "average" offensive line (ranked 15th by FO for pass blocking last year), and a mediocre to below average pass catching corp.  To note, PFF ranked their OLine 14th and Tampa's 7th.

Tampa won 7 games with Winston.  With Dalton, they win at least 9.  With Brady, they win at least 12.  Tampa has a really good OLine, decent LB's, and a much improving secondary.  In the last 8 games of the season, the Bucs ranked 11th in total defense.... that's with Winston throwing 18 of his 30 Int's and losing 3 fumbles... 90% of the league QB's don't turn the ball over that much in a season, he did that (21), in 8 games.  Yet, the defense still played well.

Over the last 5 years, Winston ranked in the top 7 in the NFL in time to throw the ball.  Brady doesn't need that kind of time.  With weapons like Godwin, Evans, Brate, and Howard, he might never actually get sacked because the ball will be out of his hand in less than 2 seconds.

On top of all of that, Florida has a lower cost of living and no state or local income tax.  A $30M deal in Tampa is like a $50M in LA., plus he'll have a better supporting cast.

Another Super Bowl.  

Thats the number one reason, it’s pretty easy to understand.  

Money, heck he don’t need it.  

He wants another super bowl, Niners would be the team. 

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

I think the Bucs would be a place he might be able to make work.

Very good O line

two very good WR's and a solid TE who has upside

also, good coaching there.

This is likely the best realistic option for him.

Not saying San Fran isnt a good option, but when the team has a young, good but not great player at QB who seems to be still improving.   I think if San Fran signs him, Garopollo will need to be traded away.  I dont think he'd want to sit around being Brady's understudy.  Hes been there and done that.

30 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Another Super Bowl.  

Thats the number one reason, it’s pretty easy to understand.  

Money, heck he don’t need it.  

He wants another super bowl, Niners would be the team. 

Actually, I think his best chance to win a Super Bowl is in Tampa and not San Fran.  Why?  Because while San Fran has a young team, a lot of them are going to come up for new contracts.  Tampa has already signed every important player, except for Godwin, and they're signed for multiple years... well, I guess Barrett too since he's on a franchise tag.  But still, assuming he performs well, he'll get a new deal.  In SF, there's at least 3 or 4 guys who will need new big time deals after next season, Tampa will have 1.  Everyone in SF won't be able to stay.

On top of that, you have the state of the division.  The NFC west is very hard and will get harder.  As long as Wilson is in Seattle and McVay in LA, that's 2 teams that can win the division for the next 3 seasons.  Also, you have Murray who's an up and coming player who could very well, now with DeAndre Hopkins, win them the division next season.

In the NFC South, you have the Saints... and that's it.  You also have the Saints where Brees may very well be playing in his last season.  Matt Ryan is a nice QB, but he's not going to take over and lead that team anywhere... he needs pieces around him, and they aren't there.  I mean, you saw that last year and on top of that, they just lost Hooper.  The Panthers have no shot and they're keeping Newton.  That means, you have 1 year where the Saints are a contender, and then a rookie.  You have the Falcons who aren't anything special, and then the Panthers who will have one more craptastic season, then a new QB.

Also, in the players' eyes, it's almost always about the money.  They see money and equate that to respect for some reason.  They refuse to realize that the game is still a business.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Actually, I think his best chance to win a Super Bowl is in Tampa and not San Fran.  Why?  Because while San Fran has a young team, a lot of them are going to come up for new contracts.  Tampa has already signed every important player, except for Godwin, and they're signed for multiple years... well, I guess Barrett too since he's on a franchise tag.  But still, assuming he performs well, he'll get a new deal.  In SF, there's at least 3 or 4 guys who will need new big time deals after next season, Tampa will have 1.  Everyone in SF won't be able to stay.

On top of that, you have the state of the division.  The NFC west is very hard and will get harder.  As long as Wilson is in Seattle and McVay in LA, that's 2 teams that can win the division for the next 3 seasons.  Also, you have Murray who's an up and coming player who could very well, now with DeAndre Hopkins, win them the division next season.

In the NFC South, you have the Saints... and that's it.  You also have the Saints where Brees may very well be playing in his last season.  Matt Ryan is a nice QB, but he's not going to take over and lead that team anywhere... he needs pieces around him, and they aren't there.  I mean, you saw that last year and on top of that, they just lost Hooper.  The Panthers have no shot and they're keeping Newton.  That means, you have 1 year where the Saints are a contender, and then a rookie.  You have the Falcons who aren't anything special, and then the Panthers who will have one more craptastic season, then a new QB.

Also, in the players' eyes, it's almost always about the money.  They see money and equate that to respect for some reason.  They refuse to realize that the game is still a business.

Mmmm I wonder why you would lol.  

No problem. 

I think he won’t have time to win with the Bucs.  

Niners could happen next season. 

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Ray_T said:

I think the Bucs would be a place he might be able to make work.

Very good O line

two very good WR's and a solid TE who has upside

also, good coaching there.

This is likely the best realistic option for him.

Not saying San Fran isnt a good option, but when the team has a young, good but not great player at QB who seems to be still improving.   I think if San Fran signs him, Garopollo will need to be traded away.  I dont think he'd want to sit around being Brady's understudy.  Hes been there and done that.

I think your talking about two different things here.  

First I agree they have their Qb in Jimmy g.  

But you can’t sell me on the fact that the Bucs would give Brady a better shot next season for a super over the Niners.  

Niners also have good young WRs, and have even a much better te,, just ask buc fan TB.  

Plus Niners have a much better def, better coaching , and a run game, and the Bucs have no run game.  

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Mmmm I wonder why you would lol.  

No problem. 

I think he won’t have time to win with the Bucs.  

Niners could happen next season. 

Thanks. 

With a QB like Brady, could happen for Tampa next year.:dunno:

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

I think your talking about two different things here.  

First I agree they have their Qb in Jimmy g.  

But you can’t sell me on the fact that the Bucs would give Brady a better shot next season for a super over the Niners.  

Niners also have good young WRs, and have even a much better te,, just ask buc fan TB.  

Plus Niners have a much better def, better coaching , and a run game, and the Bucs have no run game.  

Thanks. 

No one ever said that.  Just sayin.,.

No one ever said that.  Just sayin.,.

Really, so didn’t you say that Howard is over rated, after I said he would see a uptick if Brady sign with the Bucs.  

So I’ll ask you right now, who’s the better te, the Niners Kittle, or The Bucs Howard? Now I know why is talking about Howard, but you said they would be with Brate? Isn’t that correct.  

Now who’s better Kittle or Howard?  

With a QB like Brady, could happen for Tampa next year.:dunno:

Nope.  

It could with the Niners.  

8 hours ago, weepaws said:

Really, so didn’t you say that Howard is over rated, after I said he would see a uptick if Brady sign with the Bucs.  

So I’ll ask you right now, who’s the better te, the Niners Kittle, or The Bucs Howard? Now I know why is talking about Howard, but you said they would be with Brate? Isn’t that correct.  

Now who’s better Kittle or Howard?  

Sorry, read that backwards as you saying that I've claimed the Bucs had better TE's than SF.