Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KayJay1971

What food gives you the worst gas?

Recommended Posts

Wife made some Brussel Sprouts and they are killing me softly....literally. I feel so bad for the other people in my office. :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brussel sprouts by far. Fibrous veggies like carrots get me too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excess protein

White castle

Bud light

Put too much protein in my shake after a workout, drink a few budwisers, and eat white castle all in the same day, I would be that guy that makes a plane turn around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Excess protein 

White castle

Bud light

Put too much protein in my shake after a workout, drink a few budwisers, and eat white castle all in the same day, I would be that guy that makes a plane turn around. 

So you have gas after working the glory hole at the bus station?  Good to know. :thumbsup:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I once had a bad kidney bean and got sulfur burps. Holy shirt. Absolutely disgusting. Lasted like 3 days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny you mention that... we had chicken grillers and rice tonight and it feels like I have some sort of high school science experiment going on right now in my belly. 

So I'm walking around like gaseous weiner dropping bombs in the house like I'm marking territory. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deviled eggs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fandandy said:

Cabbage

:pointstosky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Not sure if it is really food, but your mom’s twat.

Also, chili, hot wings, and Sam Adams beer

Chili dog in yer moms twat. She loves it when I throw jalapenos in  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Chili dog in yer moms twat. She loves it when I throw jalapenos in  

I think that chili dog was left over from when I was with her.  Did you scoop it off her chest? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DonS said:

I think that chili dog was left over from when I was with her.  Did you scoop it off her chest? 

Fell out of some hole while getting head. I think she farted after it hit the floor if that helps 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Funny you mention that... we had chicken grillers and rice tonight and it feels like I have some sort of high school science experiment going on right now in my belly. 

So I'm walking around like gaseous weiner dropping bombs in the house like I'm marking territory. 

Chicken griller?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aspartame...omg...bubbleguts like you wouldnt believe.  Avoid it like the plague.

Egg beaters...I get the worst sulfur smelling bombs.

When my wife was preggo...i farted in bed...the smell woke her up and she puked in the garbage can, barely made it.

One of my proudest moments

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Ehh...  Our grocery store sells them here. It's basically ham and cheese wrapped around a chicken ball so to speak? And then it's breaded with cheese on it. Actually really good with rice.

 

https://www.hy-vee.com/recipes-ideas/recipes/chicken-grillers-two-ways 

Look pretty good to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Onions

Beans

Dairy

Chewing gum

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2020 at 8:09 PM, Frozenbeernuts said:

White castle

It's the onions they put on the burger that's giving you gas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2020 at 6:24 PM, Filthy Fernadez said:

Depends. Kidney beans, my spaghetti sauce and onions make me lethal.

Yep, it's the onions in the sauce and chili more than the kidney beans that gives you gas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2020 at 5:24 PM, Filthy Fernadez said:

Depends. 

Try a larger size maybe? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

after a messican blowjob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, edjr said:

after a messican blowjob

Perhaps stop giving messicans blowjobs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×