Sign in to follow this  
sderk

AOC - What comes around goes around

:lol: Sucks to be judged, doesn't it Cortez?

And by the way, fvck PETA. More often than not, those shelter animals should be put to sleep.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, was slammed by the animal rights organization PETA on Thursday for not being a good role model.

The New York Democrat could have influenced her millions of social media followers by adopting a rescue mutt from a shelter, PETA argued, but instead the congresswoman took home a purebred French bulldog.

“AOC had a chance to set a compassionate, responsible example in the face of the homeless-animal crisis, but instead, she apparently inadvertently contributed to the problem,” PETA President Ingrid Newkirk said in a letter. “PETA is urging her supporters not to follow her lead in this case and to stick up for the underdog by choosing to give a lovable mutt a new lease on life.”

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/aoc-ocasio-cortez-peta-purebread-french-bull-dog-shelter-rescue

You can never be pure enough in the cult of the left, we are all sinners. Even AOC.

Wake me up when her sex tape gets released. I guarandamntee you there is one out there somewhere. 

Just now, bostonlager said:

Wake me up when her sex tape gets released. I guarandamntee you there is one out there somewhere. 

Could use the Jaws theme as background music for when she's giving head. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

We can invite her to the next Geek Mee and make our own what comes around goes around sex tape.

Imagine living in a world where at any moment the people near you will turn on you, for any reason, THAT is the environment the left is creating.  They want a world where critical thought, individualism, self determination are not present.

Send all the stray cats and dogs to TBBOM and Volty.  They can sell them on the yellow market.  

35 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Imagine living in a world where at any moment the people near you will turn on you, for any reason, THAT is the environment the left is creating.  They want a world where critical thought, individualism, self determination are not present.

Yep. It's just like Stalin, Mao, and the Kim's. Have people constantly rat on each other, self criticism sessions, etc. 

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yep. It's just like Stalin, Mao, and the Kim's. Have people constantly rat on each other, self criticism sessions, etc. 

And Hitler.  A world of mistrust. Starts with indoctrinating the kids. Greta?

54 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You are insane

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

You are insane

While I appreciate your attempt at a counter argument, all you have done is demonstrate how the left works when confronted with thought they cannot refute.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Could use the Jaws theme as background music for when she's giving head. 

Or the theme song from Mr. Ed.

23 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

And Hitler.  A world of mistrust. Starts with indoctrinating the kids. Greta?

Well, I was listening to liberal radio (Progress Politics) yesterday, and a caller to the show stated that she is seriously scared because Trump is turning this country into the advanced stages of Nazi Germany through his Hitleresque tactics. The host agreed wholeheartedly and added how he is happy that some representatives in California are fighting against Trump's wanting to build ANOTHER concentration camp in California.

The TDS is at the point of no return for some people.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

Well, I was listening to liberal radio (Progress Politics) yesterday, and a caller to the show stated that she is seriously scared because Trump is turning this country into the advanced stages of Nazi Germany through his Hitleresque tactics. The host agreed wholeheartedly and added how he is happy that some representatives in California are fighting against Trump's wanting to build ANOTHER concentration camp in California.

How people can manage to believe this sh!t staggers the imagination......

At this point, if you're a law abiding, tax paying, straight white male and not on some form of welfare, and still voting for a democrat, you are a cuck. 

8 hours ago, sderk said:

Nobody dies in rump's 'concentration camps" and all are more than welcome to go home at any time; most US taxpayers are more than happy to reach in their pockets and pay for the bus ticket.

10 hours ago, bostonlager said:

I’m waiting for the right time to release it.

• Like 1