Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Marianne Williamson drops out of presidential campaign

Unlike many other Dems who deserve the foot-ass-bye treatment, when they drop out (Beta, Castrate-o, Harris),  I'll bid her a fond farewell upon exiting.

Personally, I found that I couldn't help but like her in the early debates even though she's just as left loony as the worst of them. She brought a different take and seems like a genuinely nice person.

Ranking the Dems who are left

-----

1) John Delaney

2) Tulsi Gabbard

3) Andrew Yang

4) Michael Bennet

5) Amy Klobuchar

6) Michael Bloomberg

7) Pete the Butt

8 ) Bernie Sanders

9) Joe Biden

10) Corey Booker

11) Elizabeth Warren

12) Tom Steyer

-----

unranked : Deval Patrick  for all I know, which is nothing, he could be slotted in anywhere from 1-13 but I'm inclined to slap him in either between 3 and 4 if I like him or between 7 and 8 if I don't.

Max Rose should run, hes better than any of these losers based on only 1 statement, I would select him above any of these

“I appreciate the president’s efforts to de-escalate conflict in the face of Iranian retaliation and support his diplomatic efforts and economic sanctions to advance our goals of ensuring Iran does not gain nuclear weapons and to end their support of terrorist activities,” Rose said.

“I know all too well the real costs of war and sending troops into harm’s way is the most consequential decision I could make. Unfortunately, today’s War Powers Resolution is a non-binding resolution that simply restates existing law and sends the message that war is imminent,” he continued. “I refuse to play politics with questions of war and peace and therefore will not support this resolution.”

https://www.silive.com/news/2020/01/max-rose-to-vote-against-dem-effort-to-pass-war-powers-resolution.html

any NY know anything about him?  Hes listed as a centrist

Back to the kitchen

14 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Max Rose should run, hes better than any of these losers based on only 1 statement, I would select him above any of these

“I appreciate the president’s efforts to de-escalate conflict in the face of Iranian retaliation and support his diplomatic efforts and economic sanctions to advance our goals of ensuring Iran does not gain nuclear weapons and to end their support of terrorist activities,” Rose said.

“I know all too well the real costs of war and sending troops into harm’s way is the most consequential decision I could make. Unfortunately, today’s War Powers Resolution is a non-binding resolution that simply restates existing law and sends the message that war is imminent,” he continued. “I refuse to play politics with questions of war and peace and therefore will not support this resolution.”

https://www.silive.com/news/2020/01/max-rose-to-vote-against-dem-effort-to-pass-war-powers-resolution.html

any NY know anything about him?  Hes listed as a centrist

I think someone like this would get a lot of support from moderates and people backing other candidates that do not think everything Trump does is evil.  They might end up in the top tier because support from the left is now diluted.  Once they got down to 3-4 candidates though they would be bounced.