Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Vikings at 49ers Discussion

SF -7.0
Total: 44.5

I've got a little bit of everyone in this game, spread out through all of my playoff lineups: Dalvin Cook, Raheem Mostert, Stefon Diggs, George Kittle... even got a Tevin Coleman share. 🤔

I switched from Baltimore defense to Niners in playoff league. I figure they are back at full strength.  I couldn’t decide between chiefs TE and Kittle and went with Kittle. I just can’t see him getting at least 100 receiving with Viking secondary issues. 

Inactives

Vikings: WR Alexander Hollins, S Jayron Kearse, LB Hercules Mata'afa, DE Eddie Yarbrough, OG Dru Samia, OT Oli Udoh, OT Aviante Collins

49ers: QB C.J. Beathard, RB Jeff Wilson, WR Jordan Matthews, TE Daniel Helm, DL Kevin Givens, LB Azeez Al-Shaair, CB Dontae Johnson

Looked like his knee was down before they ripped the ball out

Considering how things went for us the last 5 games I was a little nervous at the half. Run game and defense in the playoffs rang true again in this game. The bye week helped the D get a little healthier and we needed that and will need that to keep winning.

Bosa has proved why he was the #2 pick and Shanahan has proved he's the right head coach for the 49ers. Whill John Lynch was a great player he's proved he can be a good GM. I'm proud of the group of people we have in place now in this franchise and after going 4-12 last year it's gratifying o see.the way things have turned around.this year.

So, congrats to the 49ers on their win over the Vikings and I'm looking forward to the NFC Championship game wether we play the Seahawks or the Packers as my beloved 49ers go

IN SEARCH OF.....                                           Lombardi Trophy #6