Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Titans at Ravens Discussion

Inactives

Titans: LB Jayon Brown, WR Rashard Davis, WR Cody Hollister, WR Adam Humphries, DT Joey Ivie, DT Isaiah Mack, OG Kevin Pamphile

Ravens: QB Trace McSorley, WR Jaleel Scott, OL Andre Smith, OL Ben Powers, CB Iman Marshall, CB Anthony Averett, S Jordan Richards

Don't like the 4th and 1 at the 18 go for it call early in the 3rd quarter.  I can see going for it if you are inside the 5 or at the edge of FG range.  Otherwise, take the 3 points.  Being down 14-9 is not a bad spot to be in at that point - the next possession gives you a chance to take the lead instead of needing a TD and 2-point conversion just to tie.

9 minutes ago, Showboat said:

Don't like the 4th and 1 at the 18 go for it call early in the 3rd quarter.  I can see going for it if you are inside the 5 or at the edge of FG range.  Otherwise, take the 3 points.  Being down 14-9 is not a bad spot to be in at that point - the next possession gives you a chance to take the lead instead of needing a TD and 2-point conversion just to tie.

I hear what you're saying but the Ravens have been so good on 4th and short this season, I don't mind it. Fits their running style.

Don't think a lot of people were expecting the outcome.of this.game..I didn't think.the Ravens were going to lose to the Titans, whov've been playing good at.the right time

We worried so much about Tennessee dealing with Baltimore and not enough about Baltimore dealing with Henry. Or maybe it was just me. I thought Baltimore would be able to reek havoc on the Titans secondary with size, speed, and Lamar’s stuff. I was wrong.

Well, Lamar improved A TON from year 1 to year 2.  Now, BAL needs to get him a 2nd WR, and more help on DEF (to offset the FA losses from 18 to 19).  IMHO.