cmh6476

Titans @ Chiefs: AFC Championship

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nice run Tennessse. Made the playoffs much better than usual. 

Agreed...was nice to see new blood

Congrats chiefs fans.... 

great season for the ttits

Just now, ZeroTolerance said:

Now please finish off Rodgers, SF. I have no interest in the State Farm Bowl.

I'm rooting against SF, but them winning would at least prevent this. 

If I were not a fan any of the teams, I would want to see if the sf defense could stop kcc enough for a chance to win

11 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

If I were not a fan any of the teams, I would want to see if the sf defense could stop kcc enough for a chance to win

Mahomie is terrifying 

Good for Clark Hunt and the Hunt family. It is well past due for them to raise that trophy. 🏆 

They should be part of an entertaining SB regardless of which NFC team wins.

3 minutes ago, posty said:

Still would have been better if the Patriots won again...

Even I don’t think that is true for non-Patriots fans. 

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Even I don’t think that is true for non-Patriots fans. 

Well if the 49ers win the title that helps but a Patriots title would have been much better...

14 hours ago, posty said:

Well if the 49ers win the title that helps but a Patriots title would have been much better...

Why? The 49'rs would have six too then.

It would be great if while all the boys were at the game the ex was having lesbian sex. 

Went to the other thread

thanks

4 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

18 years ago, I talked with my wife about going to the Super Bowl. I had an 8 month old kid, but it was a “once in a lifetime” event. I went and it was great.

It wasn’t only once. I went 3 years later.

16 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

This may be the worst post in the history of this board. Congratulations!

3 minutes ago, frank said:

This may be the worst post in the history of this board. Congratulations!

Will Smith don't gotta cuss in his raps to sell records, well I do, so f*ck him and f*ck you too

25 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

18 years ago, I talked with my wife about going to the Super Bowl. I had an 8 month old kid, but it was a “once in a lifetime” event. I went and it was great.

It wasn’t only once. I went 3 years later.

That was that losers mindset talking. Can’t blame a Red Sox / Patriot fan for thinking like that. Must have sucked for so, so long. All those childhood traumas. They still have that inborn inferiority complex.  It will probably take a few generations for it to go away. It’s like Gypsy blood. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That was that losers mindset talking. Can’t blame a Red Sox / Patriot fan for thinking like that. Must have sucked for so, so long. All those childhood traumas. They still have that inborn inferiority complex.  It will probably take a few generations for it to go away. It’s like Gypsy blood. 

It was a guy with a new kid. How many SB’s have you been to?

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

It was a guy with a new kid. How many SB’s have you been to?

One, which was enough. . Been to 9 World Series? Maybe 10. I forget. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

One, which was enough. . Been to 9 World Series? 

The WS does not have any travel. You know that Boston has had 18 championship game/series in 20 years? 

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The WS does not have any travel. You know that Boston has had 18 championship game/series in 20 years? 

Been to some road playoff games. Oakland was the farthest. Fenway too. NBA doesn’t count. Yeah, a good twenty years. But those other twenty five must of really, really sucked. No thanks. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Been to some road playoff games. Oakland was the farthest. Fenway too. NBA doesn’t count. Yeah, a good twenty years. But those other twenty five must of really, really sucked. No thanks. 

NBA doesn’t count because NY never wins. :lol:

I was fortunate enough to go to two Super Bowls,never to see my team of course but saw the Redskins win twice XXII and XVI back when an average fan could afford to go.

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

NBA doesn’t count because NY never wins. :lol:

Eh, maybe if we had Jordan or Shaq it might have held my interest. But the pro game has sucked for a long, long time. 

2 minutes ago, nzoner said:

I was fortunate enough to go to two Super Bowls,never to see my team of course but saw the Redskins win twice XXII and XVI back when an average fan could afford to go.

The SB is really not affordable anymore for real fans that aren’t rich (or willing to blow big bucks on a sporting event). It is a shame.

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The SB is really not affordable anymore for real fans that aren’t rich (or willing to blow big bucks on a sporting event). It is a shame.

I've got a couple of friends that already called found a SB package for $5500 per,I was like :lol: no thanks I'll watch on tv.

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I went to cowboys- Steelers in Arizona. It was cool, had a great time.  But the three times the Giants went since I had no interest. I could afford it, but I like being with my friends for those things and listening to the local sports radio and all that. And have great memories of all three, even the blowout. I like watching sports in a bar. 

Just now, nzoner said:

I've got a couple of friends that already called found a SB package for $5500 per,I was like :lol: no thanks I'll watch on tv.

That is how it has been for me the last 15 years. I had lots of places to stay in Atlanta last year, but just wasn’t into spending money that would better benefit my family elsewhere, especially because I had already checked that box off. 

That is how it has been for me the last 15 years. I had lots of places to stay in Atlanta last year, but just wasn’t into spending money that would better benefit my family elsewhere, especially because I had already checked that box off. 

You didn’t check that square off?  See, boxes win. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I went to cowboys- Steelers in Arizona. It was cool, had a great time.  But the three times the Giants went since I had no interest. I could afford it, but I like being with my friends for those things and listening to the local sports radio and all that. And have great memories of all three, even the blowout. I like watching sports in a bar. 

So, why did you have the original comment about “losers”? 

So, why did you have the original comment about “losers”? 

Because you’re a Boston fan? I have to explain this to you? Haven’t you met some of us? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Because you’re a Boston fan? I have to explain this to you? Haven’t you met some of us? 

Oh, your just being a doosh? Sorry. Carry on!