cmh6476

Titans @ Chiefs: AFC Championship

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Oh, your just being a doosh? Sorry. Carry on!

Come on man. I don’t get out much anymore. I haven’t been to Fenway in a long time. And the next time I’m probably going to have my kids. I have to keep my ball busting skills sharp. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Come on man. I don’t get out much anymore. I haven’t been to Fenway in a long time. And the next time I’m probably going to have my kids. I have to keep my ball busting skills sharp. 

No problem. I just wasn’t sure where you were going. I have lots of Yankmee fans as friends. I am used to it. 👍

Womp womp… 2 of his kids backed out (well, 1 kid and one future son in law) so he's cancelling.  What focking American male turns down an all expense paid trip to the Superbowl?  WTF.

11 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Womp womp… 2 of his kids backed out (well, 1 kid and one future son in law) so he's cancelling.  What focking American male turns down an all expense paid trip to the Superbowl?  WTF.

Who?

3 hours ago, Kanil said:

That'll teach you to call them the chefs :P

• Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 11:23 AM, Kanil said:

What focking American male turns down an all expense paid trip to the Superbowl?  WTF.

I would...  It isn't worth the time, effort and all of the crap getting to/from the stadium and to/from the city...  Just much better to watch it on television...

17 minutes ago, posty said:

I would...  It isn't worth the time, effort and all of the crap getting to/from the stadium and to/from the city...  Just much better to watch it on television...

#metoo. I have traveled tons over the past 15 years for work and many other things. Not to go to a NFL football  event though.

I prefer directly in front of the television which is the safest and best place to really enjoy the superbowl as I like to throw back a few. If the superbowl allows for the actual game to be enjoyed that is, because there have recently been a lot of good examples of constant game time outs to commercials, terrible half time shows, penalties for more time delays, etc....

If the game flow were changed back some many years, yep!!! But I would rather agonize at home where I can do other things while waiting hours for the game to play.

Having been to one, unless you’re willing to shell out big bucks, I don’t think it’s worth it. Especially in a city like Miami. 

Going to a SB is one of my bucket list items.  I agree the game would be worse but I'd like to see what it's all about in person.

6 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Going to a SB is one of my bucket list items.  I agree the game would be worse but I'd like to see what it's all about in person.

From my personal two experiences the few days leading up to the game are way better than the game experience itself.

1 minute ago, nzoner said:

From my personal two experiences the few days leading up to the game are way better than the game experience itself.

That's what I'd imagine.  Although this time I would have been hanging out with Chefs fans and we all know they're the worst.  Probably better to stay home, tbh.

3 minutes ago, Kanil said:

That's what I'd imagine.  Although this time I would have been hanging out with Chefs fans and we all know they're the worst.  Probably better to stay home, tbh.

You just can't get over the fact that your Broncos never won a ring until they added the two former Chiefs Neil Smith and Keith Traylor  :D

19 minutes ago, Kanil said:

It’s a rich persons convention. And everything is crowded. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, nzoner said:

You just can't get over the fact that your Broncos never won a ring until they added the two former Chiefs Neil Smith and Keith Traylor  :D

It took them many years and lots of practice with the Chefs to be good enough to play for the Donkeys.  We eventually gave them a shot and they pulled through.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s a rich persons convention. And everything is crowded. 

I think the venue matters a lot too.  Jacksonville stunk.  New Orleans during Mardi Gras was a lot of fun.  

22 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I think the venue matters a lot too.  Jacksonville stunk.  New Orleans during Mardi Gras was a lot of fun.  

They say the two best places are Miami and NO for this game. They’re all set up to handle it. Arizona was good, Weather was fantastic. Glad I went but not something I need to do again. I’d rather go to a WS game someplace like St Louis or Chicago. 

56 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

My first one XXII was in San Diego :thumbsup:

The second XXVI Minneapolis :freezing:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They say the two best places are Miami and NO for this game. They’re all set up to handle it. Arizona was good, Weather was fantastic. Glad I went but not something I need to do again. I’d rather go to a WS game someplace like St Louis or Chicago. 

They should rotate through San Diego, Miami and New Orleans.  Forget everywhere else.  Houston is too spread out and so is Phoenix.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

They should rotate through San Diego, Miami and New Orleans.  Forget everywhere else.  Houston is too spread out and so is Phoenix.  

I could see that, but you’re going to have to sub LA for San Diego. They moved and took their one AFC championship trophy with them. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I could see that, but you’re going to have to sub LA for San Diego. They moved and took their one AFC championship trophy with them. 

Ha!  I totally forgot that.  Maybe Vegas then?  Not sure that LA would be good.  

22 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Ha!  I totally forgot that.  Maybe Vegas then?  Not sure that LA would be good.  

Vegas for sure. Pretty sure LA is getting one. They can stop with the cold weather venues. Nobody likes it. No one cared when it was in NY.