Bier Meister

Packers @ 49ers: Part 2 NFCC

Let's get it.

7 point favorites, doesn't seem like enough. I'll be hammering that one.

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

Let's get it.

7 point favorites, doesn't seem like enough. I'll be hammering that one.

I'll be hammering your ma and your wife while you complain about that game too.

Could you get us a list of the whiny complaints you're going to use next weekend so we have a heads up? Thanks!

14 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'll be hammering your ma and your wife while you complain about that game too.

Could you get us a list of the whiny complaints you're going to use next weekend so we have a heads up? Thanks!

37 - 8

Wolves don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.

25 minutes ago, Reality said:

37 - 8

Wolves don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.

With all the crying you did tonight you're far from a wolf. You're more like a sensitive snowflake still suckling on your mama's teet.

I bet you went through about five boxes of Kleenex tonight with all that crying.

Who’s favored? I might take the underdog (prob GB) depending on the point spread 

9ers have the better roster.  

I do like how excitable and cocky their fans are (hey they cleaned GBs clock earlier this year).   I hope everyone and their mother bets the 9ers this week.

Should be fun.  Vintage matchup.

I expect Green Bay to perform a lot better, particularly along the offensive line.  As strong as the 9er's are up front, I think Green Bay will perform better in that aspect of the game, based on more runs and play action.  That being said, one issue the Packers have had with the new coaching regime is that they have good game plans to start games, but just are terrible at adjusting when the other team starts figuring out what Green Bay is doing.   I think the Packers will hang close first half, but the 9ers put it out of reach early in the 4th quarter.   Obviously I hope I'm wrong, but right now I have a glass half filled kind of feeling going into this one.  

10 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

With all the crying you did tonight you're far from a wolf. You're more like a sensitive snowflake still suckling on your mama's teet.

I bet you went through about five boxes of Kleenex tonight with all that crying.

You get worked up don't ya?

:dunno:

Good luck on Sunday sweetheart. 

45 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I expect Green Bay to perform a lot better, particularly along the offensive line.  As strong as the 9er's are up front, I think Green Bay will perform better in that aspect of the game, based on more runs and play action.  That being said, one issue the Packers have had with the new coaching regime is that they have good game plans to start games, but just are terrible at adjusting when the other team starts figuring out what Green Bay is doing.   I think the Packers will hang close first half, but the 9ers put it out of reach early in the 4th quarter.   Obviously I hope I'm wrong, but right now I have a glass half filled kind of feeling going into this one.  

I agree.  Only way I see the Packers winning is if they win the turnover battle by 2+.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Also, as a full-fledged Packer fan, it doesn't matter how reasonable I am today---by game time on Sunday, I will have completely convinced myself the Packers should be favored by 30.   

36 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, I'M the one that's worked up.  🤣

You're the guy that cried the entire game.

Good luck on Sunday sweetheart.  I don't want to say anything that may get ya worked up more than you already are.

Just now, Reality said:

Good luck on Sunday sweetheart.  I don't want to say anything that may get ya worked up more than you already are.

Make sure you have your 10 boxes of Kleenex at the ready!  And a bottle of your mama's warm milk for you to suckle on why you're weeping about the refs again.

On 11/23/2019 at 4:59 PM, Bier Meister said:

49ers: 27 - Packers: 23

key: push, edge, strong edge

Qb: Strong edge qbp

RB: Overall edge SF; head to head push (Breida doubtful); jones is having a very nice year

WR: edge SF. aside from sanders, 49er wrs are interchangeable.  Adams is the best wr of both corps, sanders is close.

TE: edge to Kittle, but we do not know if he is playing yet. Dwelley can move the chains and grab an occasional td. without kittle edge to old man graham

pk: edge crosby

defense: strong edge sf

coaching: 49ers

The 49ers are having trouble with running qbs.  rodgers is one of the most elusive qbs in the league, but is a little older.

keys for SF: contain jones and make rodgers uncomfortable. prevent the big play

key for gbp: stop the run is #1.  if sf can run, i think gbp are in trouble. While i like what jones is doing, I don't think its a bad idea to take long shots against the sf dbs.  a little more risk than most games this year.

These were my thoughts on the first matchup.

QB: Edge Rodgers 

RB: Jones is a better individual talent, SF runs efficiently= push

WR: edge SF= Adams is the best receiver on the field; SF corp is better

TE: strong edge Kittle.

PK: push

Defense: Strong edge SF

ST: push

Coaching: edge SF

27-16 SF

1 minute ago, Bier Meister said:

27-16 SF

I disagree there, GB generates plenty of pressure rushing 4 and has some play-makers in the secondary.   I'll give you that SF has a better defense...but strong?  :nono:

12 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

27-16 SF

The D with almost everybody back now is absurdly scary.  Strong edge might still be underselling it.

It's being undersold because of the craziness of the other games but, what the 9ers did on Saturday against MN was unreal.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

</endOfThread>

Wrong thread dumb dumb.

This thread is about 49ers vs. GB. We're on to next week, try to keep up.

I had no idea Shanny was the OC in Cleveland in 2014. 1 year into his 3 year contract he walked into HC Pettits ( Who is GB's DC now ) office with a list of 32 reasons why he was resigning. :lol:

8 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I disagree there, GB generates plenty of pressure rushing 4 and has some play-makers in the secondary.   I'll give you that SF has a better defense...but strong?  :nono:

I think SF is stronger than they were in the first time they met due to health... where they held rodgers to 104 with 5 sacks, and jones to 38. Adams got their lone td .GBP has their best defense in a long time, but SF is very good at making opponents underperform.

16 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

I think SF is stronger than they were in the first time they met due to health... where they held rodgers to 104 with 5 sacks, and jones to 38. Adams got their lone td .GBP has their best defense in a long time, but SF is very good at making opponents underperform.

Niners were healthy save Kwon Alexander, which is huge and Breida. DJ Jones is out this time which is also huge. As long as Spoon is benched in favor of moseley I'm a pretty happy guy going in this weekend. 

49 minutes ago, Reality said:

Wrong thread dumb dumb.

This thread is about 49ers vs. GB. We're on to next week, try to keep up.

But you still saw it, so I'm good.

You can breath easy now knowing it was the correct call.  Dry those tears.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Packers will have Bulaga back for this one which will help  :dunno:

For the run game for sure. 

On 11/20/2019 at 5:33 PM, shorepatrol said:

Es no bueno. 6 offensive starters and Dee Ford maybe out. :wall:

Did Not Practice:
Matt Breida, Dee Ford, Robbie Gould, George Kittle, Deebo Samuel, Emmanuel Sanders, Joe Staley

On 11/23/2019 at 5:29 PM, shorepatrol said:

This will be the first time Kittle , Deebo and Sanders are all on the field together. Dee Ford and Breida out is huge on both sides of the ball. Not having Gould is HUGE as I think this may be a FG to win or lose. 

39 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Niners were healthy save Kwon Alexander, which is huge and Breida. DJ Jones is out this time which is also huge. As long as Spoon is benched in favor of moseley I'm a pretty happy guy going in this weekend. 

2 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Just going off the box score on espn. Can't believe I left Dee Ford and Gould off. The rest is correct though. So Kwon and Ford back for this game. Have fun Arod 

7 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Just going off the box score on espn. Can't believe I left Dee Ford and Gould off. The rest is correct though. So Kwon and Ford back for this game. Have fun Arod 

They were pretty beaten up going into the game.  several of them suited up and played.

Just now, Bier Meister said:

They were pretty beaten up going into the game.  several of them suited up and played.

To the tune of a  BEATDOWN. Can't wait 

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You going to celebrate the Packers SB victory?  Cool!  ;) 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR :lol::cheers:

Shanny and LaFleur connection meets in NFCC game the first oppurtunity there is to do so.   These guys will be around for a while.