Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Dilemma - with self-serving interests

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

HE says he would do it... But if that hasn't actually been done or communicated then it doesn't really matter. 

thanksgiving was my day only.  I'm not a d1ck.  They spent the evening with their mom.

correction, at times I'm absolutely a d1ck.  But in terms of seeing the kids, I know the importance of parent-time and how limited it is.

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

correction, at times I'm absolutely a d1ck.  But in terms of seeing the kids, I know the importance of parent-time and how limited it is.

It's a tough subject man. Everyone has got a different story to some degree. And there are a million ways to make bad decisions only a few to make good decisions. Sometimes patience is one of the good ones.

10 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Do you guys have this all legally settled already?

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

the day of my divorce ties with my last day in the Army for happiest day of my life. That's who I'm lucky I didn't get pregnant.

We are all lucky you didn’t get the Army pregnant. 

4 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Do you guys have this all legally settled already?

Yep.  And no matter what it is, picking a relationship over your kids is always going to be in my book.

Yep.  And no matter what it is, picking a relationship over your kids is always going to be in my book.

Don’t marry a kunt. I warn my boys all the time that they are all batshit crazy. 

On 1/14/2020 at 8:02 PM, cmh6476 said:

Yeah I just didnt know what you had settled as far as nights, splitting holidays, etc.

So as much as you guys told me you swallow my pride, my b1tching paid off.  I got much better seats than they did.  So at halftime he came down and sat with me.  Watched thesecond half with me and now we are eating dinner after stopping on the way back.  Say what you want, but nothing compares to sharing that experience with my son

I'm glad I fought for what I know to be right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, cmh6476 said:

So as much as you guys told me you swallow my pride, my b1tching paid off.  I got much better seats than they did.  So at halftime he came down and sat with me.  Watched thesecond half with me and now we are eating dinner after stopping on the way back.  Say what you want, but nothing compares to sharing that experience with my son

Nice

Glad to hear you were able to experience it with your son. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Good for you. Hope you both enjoy it

4 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

:thumbsup:

29 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Well you werent "right"...she apparently just allowed it.  None of us have a claim on "special moments". Heck you could play that game almost every weekend if you wanted to. 

Glad it worked out though. Heck of a game for sure periods

11 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Sounds like a compromise that worked out. And you did swallow your pride compared to your original demands. I hope you thanked your ex. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Did you tell your son that the Chief's slow start to the game was because he was sitting with that dbag?