Sign in to follow this  
Astros' Luhnow, Hinch suspended for 2020 season, then fired... Cora and Beltran also out as managers...

2 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Now reports Astros wore buzzers in the batter's box

Thats unacceptable. They have to ALL be suspended. 

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Thats unacceptable. They have to ALL be suspended. 

Yup. That could be how they did it on the road? 

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. That could be how they did it on the road? 

All you need to know is if a fastball is coming. Thats it. I find this to be focking disgusting. 

What is better? Cheating to win or cheating to lose? Joe Jackson was banned for life for cheating to lose in a series most people would dream of having. These guys cheat to win and are allowed to stay in the game? 

I have been a fan since I was a kid Die hard tigers fan. I don't care what their record is. I went through the strike, the ped bullcrap and now this? WTF man? This is not the game I grew up playing and watching. 

Also. Fock you JV. Really. fock you. You sanctimonious assshole. You are the biggest disappointment in all of this.  

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Championships should be stripped if proven true. 

If we start stripping championships for cheating the Patriots would have none.

1 hour ago, bandrus1 said:

Omg BFD, who cares?

You think Ty Cobb, Lou Gehrig, Ted Williams and the rest didn't have buzzers too? #obvioussarcasm

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Championships should be stripped if proven true. 

And now reports trout on hgh

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Nonsense 

16 hours ago, Strike said:

:thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Making McNabb's puke under pressure is funny, but not cheating. 

Wouldn’t have even needed that final drive if the Patsterix didn’t cheat.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Wouldn’t have even needed that final drive if the Patsterix didn’t cheat.

Being better is only considered cheating to puzzy jealous crybabies.  

25 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Being better is only considered cheating to puzzy jealous crybabies.  

Ever find anything Pats related you posted pre-2001, bandwagon boy? 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Boo hoo ?

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

Here?  Was there even a site then? 20 years of dominance.  

1 hour ago, Reality said:

This story keeps getting more and more crazy..  Suspend them all.

Fock it. BAN them all. Make them ALL an example. Let kevin costner direct and star in 47 men out 

4 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Fock it. BAN them all. Make them ALL an example. Let kevin costner direct and star in 47 men out 

I think it is smart to end it at management.  How would you determine which players were involved?  Or heck, not involved?  

On a related note, Daniel Hudson was on local radio this week; he was on the Dodgers when they lost to the Red Shocks in 2018.  He mentioned Kershaw getting rocked in both of his WS games and said basically hmm... makes you wonder.  I hate the Dodgers as much as any sports franchise, so for me to feel some sympathy for them is messing with my cognitive dissonance.  :wall:

18 hours ago, bandrus1 said:

Now people are just making sh!t up.

Major League Baseball said Thursday it "explored wearable devices during the investigation (of the Astros) but found no evidence to substantiate it."

The Twitter account that first brought light to the issue appears to have been disabled.

https://abc13.com/sports/astros-did-not-use-buzzers-to-help-steal-signs-according-to-mlb/5857764/

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think it is smart to end it at management.  How would you determine which players were involved?  Or heck, not involved?  

On a related note, Daniel Hudson was on local radio this week; he was on the Dodgers when they lost to the Red Shocks in 2018.  He mentioned Kershaw getting rocked in both of his WS games and said basically hmm... makes you wonder.  I hate the Dodgers as much as any sports franchise, so for me to feel some sympathy for them is messing with my cognitive dissonance.  :wall:

Kerslaw has always sucked in the WS

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Busllshit. I was talking to my dad about this last night. Both of us are lifelong diehard tiger fans. I 100% assure you that you can get an intern to do this type of for free. You look at every single at bat. You look for visual clues that are obvious. But you also look for anomalies that should not be there. Like sitting on an offspeed pitch from chapman not once but twice by altuve. I don't care who you are. You either have balls of steel to sit on an offspeed pitch from someone who cranks it past 100mph or you knew it was coming. 

They have to vacate the Astros and Red Sox titles. Otherwise it’s worth cheating. And claw back their playoff and WS shares.  

Busllshit. I was talking to my dad about this last night. Both of us are lifelong diehard tiger fans. I 100% assure you that you can get an intern to do this type of for free. You look at every single at bat. You look for visual clues that are obvious. But you also look for anomalies that should not be there. Like sitting on an offspeed pitch from chapman not once but twice by altuve. I don't care who you are. You either have balls of steel to sit on an offspeed pitch from someone who cranks it past 100mph or you knew it was coming. 

So you would find a player guilty for sitting on an off-speed pitch?  And you think the MLBPA would be OK with that level of evidence?

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

So you would find a player guilty for sitting on an off-speed pitch?  And you think the MLBPA would be OK with that level of evidence?

No. You break it down. What are the ones you are sure are cheating. What are the ones you believe are cheating. And then you press the players to flip. 

Anyone who thinks MLB did a thorough investigation is a fool. And it’s obvious Altuve he was cheating. 

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

JUST sitting on an off speed pitch it not  guilt. But when you weigh the evidence against what we know and look for cheating I bet you can find anomalies that should not be there. 

Also it was not one. it was back to back off speed pitches from a flamethrower. You HAVE to protect yourself there and sitting on a second changeup is fishy. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone who thinks MLB did a thorough investigation is a fool. And it’s obvious Altuve he was cheating. 

:lol:

JUST sitting on an off speed pitch it not  guilt. But when you weigh the evidence against what we know and look for cheating I bet you can find anomalies that should not be there. 

Also it was not one. it was back to back off speed pitches from a flamethrower. 

The game winner on a 2-1 count.  No chance he sits on a change up there. 

His postgame interview, after he ran into the locker and changed, after he begged his teammates not to rip off his jersey, is BS.

1 minute ago, patweisers44 said:

The game winner on a 2-1 count.  No chance he sits on a change up there. 

His postgame interview, after he ran into the locker and changed, after he begged his teammates not to rip off his jersey, is BS.

None. None at all. He can't. Not after seeing a change the pitch prior .

20 minutes ago, Bert said:

Major League Baseball said Thursday it "explored wearable devices during the investigation (of the Astros) but found no evidence to substantiate it."

The Twitter account that first brought light to the issue appears to have been disabled.

https://abc13.com/sports/astros-did-not-use-buzzers-to-help-steal-signs-according-to-mlb/5857764/

You really think MLB wants to find that?

Current MLB players have already publicly stated they had heard this before

5 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

You really think MLB wants to find that?

Current MLB players have already publicly stated they had heard this before

why do you think ManRam and Papi wore all that sh1t around their necks?  1 vibration for each type of pitch

27 minutes ago, Bert said:

Found no evidence because they destroyed it.  :lol:

27 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Found no evidence because they destroyed it.  :lol:

Spy gate :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Exactly.  Gather the evidence, destroy the evidence and then say that there was no evidence.  :lol:

Didn’t Brady destroy some evidence? Or was that the other patriots cheating scandal? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They have to vacate the Astros and Red Sox titles. Otherwise it’s worth cheating. And claw back their playoff and WS shares.  

Whhhaaaaaaaaa.....t ?

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Whhhaaaaaaaaa.....t ?

Take away the titles, make them pay back their playoff and WS shares. Seems fair. Why should cheating be rewarded? It was the players that did it. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Take away the titles, make them pay back their playoff and WS shares. Seems fair. Why should cheating be rewarded? It was the players that did it. 

Relax kid, the yankees have enough. 

It's not like they go to the dirtbag yankees by default.