Alias Detective

Children of color make up the majority........

Demographers project that whites will become a minority in the U.S. in around 2045, dropping below 50% of the population. 

That’s a quarter-century from now – still a long way away, right?

Not if you focus on children. White children right now are on the eve of becoming a numerical minority.

The U.S. Census Bureau projects that, by the middle of 2020, nonwhites will account for the majority of the nation’s 74 million children. 

Children in 2018

The share of the U.S. non-Hispanic white population has fallen since the mid-20th century.

Between 2010 and 2018, the number of white children fell by 2.8 million, or 7.1%. In contrast, nonwhite children grew by 6.1%. 

In 2018, the last year for which data are currently available, the proportion of people in the U.S. under 18 years of age was just barely more white than nonwhite.

However, children under 11 were more nonwhite than white.

In almost one-third of U.S. states, nonwhite children outnumber all white children under 18 in 14 states – including Nevada, Hawaii, Georgia and Maryland – plus the District of Columbia.

Nonwhite children currently outnumber white children ages 0 to 4 in these 15 states and in Louisiana. In the next few years, the same will be true in North Carolina, Illinois and Virginia, followed a little later by Connecticut and Oklahoma.

In the coming decades, the percentage of all white children will drop – from 49.8% in 2020 to 36.4% in 2060. 

A growing trend

Why will white children become the numerical minority? 

We draw on the insights of demographer Kenneth Johnson and his colleagues to understand this trend.

First, the declining number of white children reflects the significant aging of the white population. 

Whites in the U.S. have a median age of 43.6, much higher than those of all other racial or ethnic groups. Latinos, in particular, are much younger, with a median age of 29.5. 

Slightly more than one-fifth of whites are age 65 and older, while elders account for only about one-tenth of nonwhites. Indeed, today in the U.S. there are more white elders than white children. 

The older age of whites is mainly due to fewer white births than white deaths. Between July 2017 and July 2018, there were 0.88 white births in the U.S. for every 1 white death. In the case of Latinos, the ratio was 5 births for every 1 death.

Whites also have lower fertility rates than most other racial and ethnic groups. 

Even if white women increased their fertility levels, their actual numbers of births would not go up that much, because there is a shrinking number of white women of childbearing age. 

Only 41% of white women aged 15 and older are in the childbearing ages of 15 to 44, when most births occur, compared to 57% of nonwhite women. 

the future

In the coming decades, people of color will have an increasing presence in all U.S. institutions, in higher education, the workforce and the electorate. 

Americans are already seeing the consequences of these demographic shifts in higher education. 

Between 2009 and 2017, the number of white undergraduate students in the U.S. dropped by 1.7 million, while the number of Latino undergraduates rose by 1.1 million. 

In addition, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projections show that, between 2014 and 2024, the white share of the civilian labor force is declining, while the share of nonwhites is estimated to rise.

Furthermore, people of color will increasingly be part of the voter rolls and slates of political office seekers in the coming decades. 

Despite these expected changes, one thing is certain. 

The white population is not going to disappear. 

The U.S. Census Bureau projects that whites will still be the largest racial or ethnic group, accounting for 44.3% of the nation’s population in 2060 and outnumbering Latinos, the second largest group, by 67.9 million.

The reality is that whites will not dominate demographically as they have throughout most of U.S. history, when they accounted for as much as 90% of the country’s population. 

Roughly speaking, the share of the U.S. white population in 2060 will be the same as it is now in Las Vegas, about 44%.

Rogelio S’enz is a professor at The University of Texas at San Antonio. This article is republished from The Conversation, a nonprofit source of news, analysis and commentary from academic experts.

Well, it's another report in the MSM..............so take it with a grain of salt.

That being said, it's the Dems' insurance policy ASSUMING Trump doesn't keep waking up minorities to the sham of how the Dems really treat them.

So you're saying the whole country will be renamed "Baltimore"?

Whites are a minority on this planet. Whites hold less land, and resources. But hey it's our job to take in house feed and cloth everyone else.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Whites are a minority on this planet. Whites hold less land, and resources. But hey it's our job to take in house feed and cloth everyone else.

And apoligize for everything as you do it.

Thankfully I doubt I will live to be 85 years old. 

5 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Damn....lotta time for shaggin when you aint gotta job

The more bastard children Moniesha gives birth to, the bigger that welfare check gets. 

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You guys are looking at this all wrong.  If the whites are in the minority, then we can get the special handouts, quotas and stuff.  :banana:

From who?

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

From who?

From The MAN!  I hear that the MAN keeps the minorities down, so they need quotas and special entry into colleges and sh!t like that.  :unsure:

ETA:  ... and it's "from whom?"

20 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You guys are looking at this all wrong.  If the whites are in the minority, then we can get the special handouts, quotas and stuff.  :banana:

I doubt the "white supremacy" shtick has a shelf life for these folks....

18 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Sounds like something the man would say.  <_<

I have been hearing that white people are going to be a minority for years now. However it is a false narrative. White people will not make up the majority but they will still make up the biggest group by far. When they say they white people will be a minority they mean that all the other races mixed together will be more than just white people on their own. So its not like suddenly in 2045 we are going to see a black population spike to 38% or something. 

10 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

From The MAN!  I hear that the MAN keeps the minorities down, so they need quotas and special entry into colleges and sh!t like that.  :unsure:

Whites are the man so if we aren't the man any more from WHOM do we get our gibs from?

Just now, kilroy69 said:

I have been hearing that white people are going to be a minority for years now. However it is a false narrative. White people will not make up the majority but they will still make up the biggest group by far. When they say they white people will be a minority they mean that all the other races mixed together will be more than just white people on their own. So its not like suddenly in 2045 we are going to see a black population spike to 38% or something. 

The other races vote in a 95% block so they might as well be one.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

The other races vote in a 95% block so they might as well be one.

The other races tend not to vote

1 minute ago, kilroy69 said:

The other races tend not to vote

Of course they do. That's why a single city can dominate a whole state.

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Whites are the man so if we aren't the man any more from WHOM do we get our gibs from?

We're The MAN???!!!!  :dunno:How come no one told me?  Is there some sort of secret class that we are supposed to take that teaches us how to keep the minorities down?  I must have slept through it. :wall:

7 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I have 3 kids. I did my part

7 less than the average single black mother. 

• Haha 1

I have a news flash for my fellow African-American citizens who might be applauding this: Hispanics/Latinos and Asians hate you. Just take a look at their countries. The Dominicans share an island with Haiti. They have fantastic border security. And let me know when you can find a black neighborhood in Asia. I’m talking the whole continent. Enjoy! 

This is bulllshit.  We were told Hispanics are white so, they get counted with us.    

• Like 1

Seriously?  None of this matters.  What you're going to see is more and more mixing of races.  When we say "whites are in the minority" I don't think ultimately we're talking about a civilization dominated by full on latinos, blacks, and asians.  You're going to see more and more mixed race people.  So they're not white, but they're not black either.  Cause that's what happens when bodies start slapping from doing the....wild thing.....

16 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

This is bulllshit.  We were told Hispanics are white so, they get counted with us.    

No-No-No....that is true ONLY when they shoot a kid, who happens to be the right color....

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

We're The MAN???!!!!  :dunno:How come no one told me?  Is there some sort of secret class that we are supposed to take that teaches us how to keep the minorities down?  I must have slept through it. :wall:

Do you work and pay taxes? Also your existence keeps minorities down.

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Do you work and pay taxes? Also your existence keeps minorities down.

Fock!!!

I have been teaching my 16 year old just how focked he is.  He is blessed to get to pay full price to any college that he may get into because he has 4 strikes against him:

- He is white

- He is male

- He ain't that bright

- He isn't a good athlete

Fock!!!

I have been teaching my 16 year old just how focked he is.  He is blessed to get to pay full price to any college that he may get into because he has 4 strikes against him:

- He is white

- He is male

- He ain't that bright

But...but....the system is built to help him??   I mean, are you saying that individual ability counts for something??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

But...but....the system is built to help him??   I mean, are you saying that individual ability counts for something??

I was hoping that he would hurry up and be a minority so that we could just check some box and "poof" all those problems go away!!  He was saying that he was going to do one of those 23-and-me things and hopefully there is some black DNA in him somewhere.  I told him he is Irish and his genes show no signs of any African American in him.  :lol:

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I was hoping that he would hurry up and be a minority so that we could just check some box and "poof" all those problems go away!!

I have more Indian ancestry than Warren. I learned from her I should check the Native American box when applying for stuff

I was hoping that he would hurry up and be a minority so that we could just check some box and "poof" all those problems go away!!  He was saying that he was going to do one of those 23-and-me things and hopefully there is some black DNA in him somewhere.  I told him he is Irish and his genes show no signs of any African American in him.  :lol:

I'm sure he is happy his dad is on the innernet letting everyone know he is hung like a mouse. 

6 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I'm sure he is happy his dad is on the innernet letting everyone know he is hung like a mouse. 

His mother embarrasses him far worse on Facebook on a regular basis.  He couldn't give a shitt what you morons think of him.  You don't even know him.  :lol:

25 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Fock!!!

- He is white

- He is male

- He ain't that bright

A chip off the o'l block eh. 

30 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Pretty sure he can just identify as black and qualify.  Worked for Rachel Dolezal.

58 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Not a bad ploy....if you can use it, use it, the system is built to allow it