Alias Detective

Children of color make up the majority........

I find this thread offensive. I am really sick and tired of you all and your racism. You make it impossible for me to enjoy this site. You all are very insecure small minded people who need to constantly make up lies and soothe yourselves by thinking minorities are less than you or live differently than you. YOU ARE THE SICK SAD ONES!!!

• Thanks 1

Just now, peenie said:

I find this thread offensive. I am really sick and tired of you all and your racism. You make it impossible for me to enjoy this site. You all are very insecure small minded people who need to constantly make up lies and soothe yourselves by thinking minorities are less than you or live differently than you. YOU ARE THE SICK SAD ONES!!!

Don't let the door hit your ass on your way to FBG "safe haven"...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, posty said:

Don't let the door hit your ass on your way to FBG "safe haven"...

I don't go there. I bet it's better than here though where as a person of color I don't have read DAILY racist posts!!!!!!!!!

YOU ALL ARE DEGENERATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember when this place was both fun and funny. Now it's filled with angry small minded men. Some of you all are not happy people. You bring your misery here and spew it all over us. Find some joy for goodness sakes.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Strike said:

Seriously?  None of this matters.  What you're going to see is more and more mixing of races.  When we say "whites are in the minority" I don't think ultimately we're talking about a civilization dominated by full on latinos, blacks, and asians.  You're going to see more and more mixed race people.  So they're not white, but they're not black either.  Cause that's what happens when bodies start slapping from doing the....wild thing.....

That's not how it works at all.  

No one is worried about Asians domestically, they come here and actually work hard.  Third worlders and Muslims are the prob.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

I don't go there. I bet it's better than here though where as a person of color I don't have read DAILY racist posts!!!!!!!!!

Yet, you scream that we are all racist and make racist comments and yet you continue to come back here instead of looking elsewhere...

Seems to me you like the attention and the alleged racist comments that happens here...

Just now, posty said:

Yet, you scream that we are all racist and make racist comments and yet you continue to come back here instead of looking elsewhere...

Seems to me you like the attention and the alleged racist comments that happens here...

No, it's habit.

You are right, my life will be much more pleasant without this aggravation.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

You are right, my life will be much more pleasant without this aggravation.

Seriously, you should try it to avoid the aggravation...

For example, I blocked HT on ignore about a month ago and have never been happier to not see any of his posts...  The same for when GiantsFan and Newbie were here...  However, if you blocked everyone that was racist, you might only see your posts here...

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

I remember when this place was both fun and funny. Now it's filled with angry small minded men. Some of you all are not happy people. You bring your misery here and spew it all over us. Find some joy for goodness sakes.

I'm not a degenerate

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, posty said:

Seriously, you should try it to avoid the aggravation...

For example, I blocked HT on ignore about a month ago and have never been happier to not see any of his posts...  The same for when GiantsFan and Newbie were here...  However, if you blocked everyone that was racist, you might only see your posts here...

That’s just a lie. 

6 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

We're The MAN???!!!!  :dunno:How come no one told me?  Is there some sort of secret class that we are supposed to take that teaches us how to keep the minorities down?  I must have slept through it. :wall:

You're so bad, you should be in detention

25 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

That's not how it works at all.  

No one is worried about Asians domestically, they come here and actually work hard.  Third worlders and Muslims are the prob.

Okay BostonLager

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Okay BostonLager

He is right. :dunno:

25 minutes ago, posty said:

For example, I blocked HT on ignore

Secret handshake. 🤝 🙌 🤛 

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

Okay BostonLager

You know its true. It's okay though, you don't have to say it

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You know its true. It's okay though, you don't have to say it

This thread has nothing to do with third worlders or Muslims.  They're a minuscule percentage of our population and the main source of non-white people in this country.  So you and BL can take your racism and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

This thread has nothing to do with third worlders or Muslims.  They're a minuscule percentage of our population and the main source of non-white people in this country.  So you and BL can take your racism and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Islam isn't a race. 

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Shut up liberal

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Islam isn't a race. 

You're right.  Calling you a racist is way too narrow of a definition of your bigotry.

• Thanks 1

There's a pretty good chance blacks will be extinct by 2100.  China will be the world's superpower long before then, and they are super racist against blacks.  They view them as subhuman.  There are 1.3 billion people in China and they require 2 more continents to spread out.  They are quite obviously targeting Africa for colonization.  By 2100, Africa will be 100% chinese.  They also are colonizing Australia.  Long before 2100, they will have dominion over the US and pretty much order a genocide on african-americans.

As I say, blacks are slitting their own throats by not integrating with American culture and instead trying to change it.  By doing so, they are destabilizing the US politically and allowing the REAL threat to them (China) to seize global power.

The ONLY way blacks survive to 2100 is if they abandon their culture and integrate with America because that would keep America unified and strong.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

You're right.  Calling you a racist is way too narrow of a definition of your bigotry.

I appreciate the correction. 

12 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

We're The MAN???!!!

I’m so bad, I should be in detention. 

Dammit, sux beat me to it. :mad:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

We're The MAN???!!!!

You should know that
I'm the man
And if I'm the man
Then you're the man, and
He's the man as well so you can
Point that fuckin' finger up your ass.
  • Like 1

If you don't know what is happening in Africa, China is the running the exact same colonization gambit run by europeans several hundred years prior called "debt-trap diplomacy".

1.  Invest heavily in building infrastructure in Africa (railroads etc) in exchange for debt owed to China.
2. Import complete Chinese corporations into Africa to do the actual work.  No Africans are hired.  These create insular chinese enclaves. on the continent.
3. It is evitable the african nations will be unable to pay their debt, they will default, and China will demand they surrender land in exchange (namely port cities).
4. Once they control that, they move deeper into the nation, with mass migrant waves of chinese to colonize the continent and kill natives.
5. Eventually the entire continent is chinese.

The chinese have already gotten well advanced in this plan in Sri-Lanka.  They drove Sri-Lanka into deep debt to China and then just took their port on a 99 year lease while they continue to flood the nation with chinese as it converts over to 100% chinese.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/12/world/asia/sri-lanka-china-port.html

10 hours ago, frank said:
You should know that
I'm the man
And if I'm the man
Then you're the man, and
He's the man as well so you can
Point that fuckin' finger up your ass.

TOOL!!!

16 hours ago, posty said:

if you blocked everyone that was racist, you might only see your posts here...

She'd have to block herself first. 

Maybe the best way to understand it is the Chinese are not just racist, but they also don't share christian values.  People REALLY don't understand what that means.  For example, nations in the west founded in christian values have a huge taboo against murder, because thou shalt not kill is one of the ten commandments.  China was never christian and has no foundation like that.  Murder isn't such a big taboo there.  Because of that, genocide isn't such a big taboo either. 

On top of that, the west is ditching christianity, so christian moral grounding like a taboo against murder may fade in 2-3 more generations.  But that's another discussion.  The idea of the chinese committing a genocide against blacks sounds horrifying to us, but to them it isn't...because they have no christian foundation.

Our current generation in America has mostly stopped going to church, but it is still clinging to christian values.  Future generations will have no christian grounding and that means they will start to not only question things like homosexuality being taboo, but murder being taboo, or genocide etc. 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

She'd have to block herself first. 

Good point...

22 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I was hoping that he would hurry up and be a minority so that we could just check some box and "poof" all those problems go away!!  He was saying that he was going to do one of those 23-and-me things and hopefully there is some black DNA in him somewhere.  I told him he is Irish and his genes show no signs of any African American in him.  :lol:

A dumb black kid who sucks at sports?  They'll probably name a building after him.  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, peenie said:

TOOL!!!

Ghetto black chick from Newark knows lyrics to obscure Tool songs...  🤔

• Like 1

Just now, jerryskids said:

Maybe she's a hooker with a peemus? 

25 minutes ago, DonS said:

Maybe she's a hooker with a peemus? 

That's certainly possible. :cheers:

On the positive side, we can finally get rid of affirmative action and racial quotas. 

On 1/14/2020 at 6:55 PM, frank said:

I’m so bad, I should be in detention. 

Dammit, sux beat me to it. :mad:

It's about damn time I beat one of you faggity focks. Doesn't happen very often. 

not  NOT NOT:banana:

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Every now and then that Peenie person surprises us all, right? 
Then again, I know more lyrics to MANY rap / hip hop...etc  songs than most here and I';m just a metal fan, right? 

17 hours ago, peenie said:

riversco

Unless the Chinese plan on genocide I doubt the Chinese will take over Africa. There are over a billion people there already. Based on experience with blacks and Chinese in Jamaica, they'll more likely blend.

Tyson Beckford - 1/4 Chinese

Robinee Lee - 1/4 Chinese

The Chinese already are committing genocide on the Uyghars and in Tibet.  Tibetan monks set themselves on FIRE to try to raise awareness.  Once they become the worlds superpower, they can be VASTLY more efficient at it.

https://resize.indiatvnews.com/en/centered/oldbucket/750_533/maininternational/Tibetan_Monk_Se3307.jpg