Alias Detective

Children of color make up the majority........

14 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Ghetto black chick from Newark knows lyrics to obscure Tool songs...  🤔

Peenie is not some hot cheetos at 7am girl....

If Africa thinks they had it bad with white people just wait until China gets done with them. The Chinese do not see black people as human and the Chinese don't have certain people pushing for diversity in their lands.

17 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Ghetto black chick from Newark knows lyrics to obscure Tool songs...  🤔

I love Tool and I've been to their concert. I first learned about them through Mtv. I bought their CD Aenima and listened to it over and over. I bought Tool and Nirvana and Pearl Jam (who I've also seen in concert).

Look guys, I am truly black, I am a woman, from Newark, poor but I have feelings like you and I like music just like you like.

28 minutes ago, peenie said:

Look guys, I am truly black, I am a woman, from Newark, poor but I have feelings like you and I like music just like you like.

You love the female body and masturbate incessantly?  :dunno:

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You love the female body and masturbate incessantly?  :dunno:

I guess....well, no not like a guy, but I love Tool!!

You know, when I watched the Epstein special on ABC and they said he had teenage girls 3 times a day...I thought to myself, "I bet  he is the norm of what guys really want, not a perv."

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

You know, when I watched the Epstein special on ABC and they said he had teenage girls 3 times a day...I thought to myself, "I bet  he is the norm of what guys really want, not a perv."

Yep, I think you captured us there 😉

37 minutes ago, peenie said:

Perhaps if you wrote "teenage girls that are of legal age and not in middle school"... 

51 minutes ago, peenie said:

He liked 12 year olds.  I would imagine that most guys don't want 'em that young.  Super creepy.  

24 minutes ago, DonS said:

Perhaps if you wrote "teenage girls that are of legal age and not in middle school"... 

They weren't in middle school, they were 16-17 years old!

Just now, peenie said:

They weren't in middle school, they were 16-17 years old!

Still minors

• Like 1

Okay, I stand corrected.

ETA,
I don't find that property beautiful. I think Florida is prettier.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

From my understanding he got them when they were in high school. I think though, that men are attracted to young girls. I think it's somewhat solidified in mens' DNA. We've only just started to live longer, before now people married young and died early. I think men are programmed to desire young women. It's illegal for a reason and men must abide but I just think men are wired to be attracted to youthful looking girls (not children).

When I was younger  I was more attracted to older women.

As I got older I was physically attracted to all women equally (not kids) except for maybe when they hit their 60's+. But that works both ways.

And don't forget that there is a whole classified group of women out there that are openly and specifically looking for young men. They are called Cougars. There is a freaking cougars.com website just for that from what I understand. 

The last guy I dated was just a few years younger. Ironically, the new person in my life is 14 years older yet he is more in shape and the young guy was in shape!! In other words, age is just a number.

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

The last guy I dated was just a few years younger. Ironically, the new person in my life is 14 years older yet he is more in shape and the young guy was in shape!! In other words, age is just a number.

12 inches is just a number too.  as is 3.  Ask T.J. Booker.

Gotta like ABC doing all this reporting now that he’s dead. They had all this info years ago and squashed it. Could have stopped some of this. Media scum at it again. 

On 1/15/2020 at 4:33 PM, DonS said:

Maybe she's a hooker with a peemus? 

Maybe this is peenie. :dunno:

34 minutes ago, frank said:

Maybe this is peenie. :dunno:

I'll definitely be picturing Peenie as this chick from now on.