Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Joe Burrow threw for 60 TDs this year

6 Ints. 

76.3 completion %

Ok. it's college, but it is in the SEC. Not like the Mountainwest or Big 12.

16 minutes ago, sderk said:

6 Ints. 

76.3 completion %

Its not the B1G or the ACC either, which are both garbage conferences.  

yeah but he's white,  don't you pay attention.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, sderk said:

6 Ints. 

76.3 completion %

The SEC's defenses suck as well...

To temper expectations however, let me add something else:

- Andy Dalton had 93 total TD's in college.  Burrow had 91 total TD's in college

- Burrow is also the same player who could not beat out JT Barrett and Dwayne Haskins at Ohio St. and had a 58% completion percentage with 16TD/5Ints his junior year at LSU.

Please note that 80% of stats are made up and the other 25% have no correlation to anything.  

7 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

- Andy Dalton had 93 total TD's in college.  Burrow had 91 total TD's in college

- Burrow is also the same player who could not beat out JT Barrett and Dwayne Haskins at Ohio St. and had a 58% completion percentage with 16TD/5Ints his junior year at LSU.

Please note that 80% of stats are made up and the other 25% have no correlation to anything.  

60 TDs is made up? 6 Ints?

Noone in the history of college football ever did it before.

Or are you saying QBs are made at the grade school level and if they aren't Joe Montana in their first year of college they never will be any good?

Well, college QBs are almost always a crapshoot. Time will tell.

He figured out to just throw the ball up to his receivers and let them make a play somewhere along the way.  That puts his floor at about Tony Romo.

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, nobody said:

He figured out to just throw the ball up to his receivers and let them make a play somewhere along the way.  That puts his floor at about Tony Romo.

And in a postion where the defense can't catch the ball. And that's the biggest piece that Winston could not learn.

6 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Talk about something that has no correlation to anything. In college, a running QB is almost always preferred to a pocket passer because if he gets hurt, you just insert the next running QB. Ohio State obviously blew that one since the champion is Joe Burrow.

Burrow could always fail in the pros (no one is a  guarantee) but watching him play and his demeanor, he's no J-fat Russell.

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Talk about something that has no correlation to anything. In college, a running QB is almost always preferred to a pocket passer because if he gets hurt, you just insert the next running QB. Ohio State obviously blew that one since the champion is Joe Burrow.

Burrow could always fail in the pros (no one is a  guarantee) but watching him play and his demeanor, he's no J-fat Russell.

Apparently, I have to put my sarcasm in bold, italics and make it colorful.

18 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Apparently, I have to put my sarcasm in bold, italics and make it colorful.

People assume you can't add but think you are trying so it basically goes unnoticed = sarcasm lost in translation?

Anybody thinks Cincy would accept Cam Newton plus the No.7 pick for the No.1 (Panthers then Draft Burrow)?

11 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Anybody thinks Cincy would accept Cam Newton plus the No.7 pick for the No.1 (Panthers then Draft Burrow)?

No. But you can have the fourth pick and draft Hebert or Tua. 

13 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

They already have a shitty QB (Dalton).  Why do they want another?  :lol:

22 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

According to local radio, Mike Brown has already turned in the draft card to Goodell. Joe Burrow will be a Bengal and out of the league within 3 years. 

5 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

According to local radio, Mike Brown has already turned in the draft card to Goodell. Joe Burrow will be a Bengal and will be wishing he was out of the league within 3 years. 

FYP

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

FYP

Either way. Until Mike Brown dies, which may be sooner than later (85 years old) the Bengals will not be a successful football franchise. They turn a great profit, but on the field is a wreck. 

18 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Either way. Until Mike Brown dies, which may be sooner than later (85 years old) the Bengals will not be a successful football franchise. They turn a great profit, but on the field is a wreck. 

They turn a profit because they are propped up by the other 31 teams.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

They turn a profit because they are propped up by the other 31 teams.  :lol:

That and they focked Hamilton County over with a stadium deal that focks taxpayers in the butt. Glad I don't live in that county. 

On behalf of my Dolphins, I’ve been authorized to trade every draft pick we have this year for CIN’s #1 pick.

His career will be totally wasted in Cincinnati.