RLLD

Oceans Are Warming People!

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

All climate scientists are hippies in a sense.  I'll never believe any of them because there's no way that they're not biased and fudge the data to support their views.

Well, I don't rely on banks to tell me how much to borrow. It's in their best interest for me to borrow more than I need. Same for car dealerships. Never take the word of someone trying to sell you something.

11 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Yeah..um. they can tell volcanic eruptions...and atmospheric debris. Ecologists who understand biomass and energy flows in ecosystems and many such other fields can give a pretty good appromation of life at different time periods in earths history.

But its ok...you know better.

Do I know better than the scientists? No but then again my living isn't dependent upon this 'crisis' whereas theirs is.

climate warming, or whatever the fock it is called now.

comes down to one simple thing for me.

The democrats are behind it, odds are it is fake.

4 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Do I know better than the scientists? No but then again my living isn't dependent upon this 'crisis' whereas theirs is.

Yeah...cuz scientists are so rich they live like the 1 percenters...

Good lord...they get paid a professors salary...

They are in it for the money!!  whats the next draft class of blue chip scientists???

• Like 1

Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

Yeah...cuz scientists are so rich they live like the 1 percenters...

Good lord...they get paid a professors salary...

They are in it for the money!!  whats the next draft class of blue chip scientists???

What do scientists constantly struggle with? Funding. Say it again; Funding.

Invent the crisis to get the................Funding.

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

What do scientists constantly struggle with? Funding. Say it again; Funding.

Invent the crisis to get 

How much funding went to climate research from tax dollars that you were on the hook for?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

How much funding went to climate research from tax dollars that you were on the hook for?

Not sure; how much did the Dems skim? Al Gore's jet to these things is pretty fly.

6 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

And im not talking money that is spent on green solutions.  Im talking money given to scientists to go collect data and do research into whats happening.  Not the profiteering by people who are taking the data and distorting it to make a buck.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, posty said:

It should state:

Greta Thunberg's Posts ARE NOT Her Own and Never Have Been.

If your job is to study climate change, and you find that humans have zero, or a marginal, impact on the climate, what happens to your career?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Gladiators said:

If your job is to study climate change, and you find that humans have zero, or a marginal, impact on the climate, what happens to your career?

:wave:

6 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Exactly where I was going with it. Well put.

If it never rains, what happens to the person selling umbrellas?

8 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Boom! 

Besides, who's educating all these "scientists" 

Do their educators have bias ? Is it reflected in their teachings?

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

Will no one answer my question?  :(

They have never been able to answer my question “Why is global warming bad?” either. 

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Of course their are unethical scientists....but all of them????   Cmon..they arent all on the take but they are saying the same things...

This is untrue.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

They have never been able to answer my question “Why is global warming bad?” either. 

I wore short sleeved Polos the last three days. Just thank me for all the tires and styrofoam I've burned over the years.

You're welcome America.

42 minutes ago, Strike said:

This is untrue.

Well the ones that disagree with the groupthink dont count as scientists.  

6 hours ago, supermike80 said:

They believe if we lead....China and India will follow.

No seriously..They really believe that.  I saw that so many times at FBG I got sick of arguing it with them.

Just like they follow our lead on human rights and freedom of speech. And not pooping in the street. Ooops. Forget that one. Thanks a lot San Francisco. 

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

How much is Mount Taal going to cool the planet?

It should cool it somewhat, Pinatubo cooled the planet for maybe a year or so, rather drastically.  But eventually planetary processes take over again, there is a balancing effect that tends to arise if the planet cools or warms too much whereby natural processes "right the ship", the problem typically arises when a singular massive impact event happens, then the system can take a long time to self-right

On 1/14/2020 at 5:54 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just like they follow our lead on human rights and freedom of speech. And not pooping in the street. Ooops. Forget that one. Thanks a lot San Francisco. 

Only the black and browm people in this country have true freedom of speech. At least that is what the left has been fighting for a long while now.