kilroy69

Post Malone

This dude looks like a focking etch a sketch. I would expect this guy to be living under a bridge in fla.

That being said. I am just so incredibly impressed with his variety of music. Some of it is obviously mumbled rapping. Some of it like Feeling Whitney is way more in depth than you would think this dude ever would have just looking at him.  Every once in a while I am surprised by someone. he is certainly a case. 

Just like that fat fock Lizzo, I won't listen based off of looks.  Don't give a chit what they say

I have heard a few of his songs, they are meh. I am not even a big fan of the song with Ozzy.

To each their own, if you like the music then listen to it.

I think America's next president after Trump should have face tats

• Like 1

My son said last night his girlfriend was looking to buy tickets to his February show in NY and tickets were starting at $250 

fock that

18 minutes ago, shotsup said:

My son said last night his girlfriend was looking to buy tickets to his February show in NY and tickets were starting at $250 

fock that

I looked into the one here. 200 each. I like him. Just not that much. 

Just now, Reality said:

I'm a fan, sneaky range.  Dude has talent.

I didn't want to be. I really didn't I wanted to just pass him by as trash. But he really does has a range that impresses me. Not only that I do not think I have ever seen him not smiling. He is literally living the dream. 

Really good artist, has talent and range to his style. Not a product of overproduction or one trick pony.

2 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

This dude looks like a focking etch a sketch. I would expect this guy to be living under a bridge in fla.

That being said. I am just so incredibly impressed with his variety of music. Some of it is obviously mumbled rapping. Some of it like Feeling Whitney is way more in depth than you would think this dude ever would have just looking at him.  Every once in a while I am surprised by someone. he is certainly a case. 

Prince was very eclectic as well. 

8 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

He looks like a bum but he is pretty cool

he seems like a total ass, nothing like able about him

I played This is Post Malone in the background on Spotify during Isles game (8-2 win) vs Dead Wings. 

Nothing jumped out at me. Not horrible but not something I’d get into. 

I think I’m okay by machine gun Kelley is catchy. 
Not my wheelhouse but catchy