RAMMSTEIN Is Coming To North America...

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/rammstein-is-coming-to-north-america/?fbclid=IwAR1bWuMPdbAmw8aGpFnrlG7XQxknkXpVQyeotMXbAlsylzKq9NU5xs2fVJo&utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

RAMMSTEIN is teasing what appears to be a short tour of North America. Earlier today, the German industrial metallers shared a map of the continent with several highlighted states and provinces, including California, Texas, Minnesota, Illinois, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York and Massachusetts, sa well as Quebec (Canada) and Mexico City (Mexico). An accompanying caption reads, "Get ready, Amerika!" and directs fans to the RAMMSTEIN web site where fans can join a mailing list to receive further details of the band's news.

RAMMSTEIN's seventh, untitled album came out last May via UME/Spinefarm in Europe and Caroline Records in the U.S. The band's first studio disc since 2009's "Liebe Ist Für Alle Da" was produced by Olsen Involtini with RAMMSTEIN and was mixed at a Santa Monica, California studio with Rich Costey, an American producer who has previously worked with MUSE, RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE and FRANZ FERDINAND, among others.

RAMMSTEIN guitarist Richard Kruspe told Metal Wani about the making of the band's new album: "Well, when I thought to do another RAMMSTEIN record, I was like, 'No, I'm going to do that. I'm not going through more suffering.' That was four years ago. But what we did in the beginning is we said 'Let's get together and try to come up with three or four songs.' We didn't really put any pressure on us, which was very important at this time. While we were starting to rehearse and stuff and getting ideas, I thought, 'Wow, it's actually very good. Things have changed.' All of a sudden, there's a certain kind of respect that I always missed a little bit. We just had good chemistry, which reminded me of the first time when we started. Then I felt, like, 'What would interest me on a new RAMMSTEIN record?' I thought, 'Every time people talk RAMMSTEIN, it's about fire. It's all about the show.' Nobody talks about the music anymore for RAMMSTEIN, and it kind of bothered me. I was thinking, 'I want to do another record. It has to be musical in a way that can really stand out from other records.' That was my goal, or our goal."

As for the disc's musical direction and how it compares to the band's previous efforts, Kruspe said: "It's so hard to say it, because I'm working four years on the record, I'm so close. I think when I listen to the record — it's almost 'RAMMSTEIN 3D' is how I describe it."

RAMMSTEIN will also embark on a European stadium tour in 2020. The trek will kick off in May and include shows in Germany, Austria, Poland, Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Northern Ireland.

Get ready, Amerika!

http://www.rammstein.com

I like how they clarified that Quebec was Canada and Mexico City was Mexico. :lol:

Du Hast was the first song I ever heard by Rammstein...  Been hooked every since...

13 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

my son likes Sodom and Kreator :huh:

Your wife likes Sodomy and Kreampies

• Haha 1

Giving them a listen on Spotify right now.  One of those bands I've always heard of but never listened to. 

Not bad, though I'm not sure if they're telling me to go commit genocide or not. 

I would definitely go see them live as it looks like they put on a good show. Unfortunately the closest they come to PNW is California. Bummer. 

Thanks for starting this thread @posty :thumbsup:

I'm really enjoying listening to them. I am a bit uneasy since I have no clue what they're saying, but damn it makes me want to goose step around the house. :headbanger:

• Like 1

Unless they speak / sing in English, I'm not interested 

Also, $20 is my limit for concerts 🤣

Moved all 2020 North America concerts to 2021, except DC...  Damn...

https://www.rammstein.de/en/north-america-stadium-tour-rescheduled-to-2021/

The tour will now begin on August 22, 2021 in Montreal and end on October 1, 2021 in Mexico City.

All tickets for the original shows will be honored at the rescheduled dates. Ticket holders will receive an email notification from the ticketing company soon that includes information on how to request a refund if you are unable to attend the rescheduled date.

Unfortunately, the previously scheduled show in Washington, DC has been cancelled due to scheduling issues, and refunds will be available at point of purchase.

Thank you so much for your patience, and we are looking forward to seeing you next year!

New Dates:
8/22/21 - Montreal, QC - Parc Jean-Drapeau
8/26/21 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field
9/1/21 - Chicago, IL - Soldier Field
9/3/21 - Minneapolis, MN - U.S. Bank Stadium
9/8/21 - Foxborough (Boston), MA - Gillette Stadium
9/10/21 - East Rutherford (NYC), NJ - MetLife Stadium
9/18/21 - Los Angeles, CA - Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
9/24/21 - San Antonio, TX - Alamodome
9/30/21 - Mexico City, MX - Foro Sol
10/1/21 - Mexico City, MX - Foro Sol

posty\ Never heard of them.  Wouldn't go see them.  /posty 

3 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

posty\ Never heard of them.  Wouldn't go see them.  /posty 

Um, I started the thread and said I "damn" when DC didn't get a 2021 gig...