Strike

Tonights Dem Debate

This should be a good one.  Warren and Sanders have been publicly feuding the last few days.  Biden is getting slapped around in the news too.  Things are getting real and these people should start getting personal now.  Trump should have resigned, registered as a Dem, and joined the race just to debate all these clowns.  I may actually watch this one after the Duke game. 

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

This should be a good one.  Warren and Sanders have been publicly feuding the last few days.  Biden is getting slapped around in the news too.  Things are getting real and these people should start getting personal now.  Trump should have resigned, registered as a Dem, and joined the race just to debate all these clowns.  I may actually watch this one after the Duke game. 

What network and time? 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

What network and time? 

CNN 9EST.  If ypure really wanna make your ears blleed there is a 1 hour debate pre-show!  This kinda feels like a pre-scheduled train collision, then derailing and landing in a vat of hazardous materials.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

CNN 9EST.  If ypure really wanna make your ears blleed there is a 1 hour debate pre-show!  This kinda feels like a pre-scheduled train collision, then derailing and landing in a vat of hazardous materials.

And then having a plane crash on top of that.

I won't be watching, I can't stand most* of them and won't vote for any of them, but I'll tune in to the highlights.

*Technically, Klobuchar and Pete the Butt don't make me puke.

7 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Thanks for the heads-up.

I'm not watching any of these anti-American clowns, and I'm not giving CNN my precious ratings.

Same here. I'll wait for the rundown from you brave souls that can watch that Maddow dude without throwing sh1t at their TV. 

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

Same here. I'll wait for the rundown from you brave souls that can watch that Maddow dude without throwing sh1t at their TV. 

Right. It's tough watching MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, etc... all sucking the DNC c@ck for 5 seconds, let alone an hour.  Yeesh.  I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Agree with Don and Shiny.

I'll tune into the Michael Knowles show the day after, it's the poor bastard's job to watch this crap and make jokes about it so it's digestable.

I won't watch, don't care. 

It would literally piss me off and put me in a bad mood. Why ruin an evening.

4 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I'm going to watch. I want to see how truly extra bonkers these clowns are willing to take their "policy beliefs" this go around. Plus Joe "why don't purple crayons taste like grape" Biden is hilarious in these things 

42 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Thanks for the heads-up.

I'm not watching any of these anti-American clowns, and I'm not giving CNN my precious ratings.

Trump rally:  

• Thanks 1

Wow. The left is even more stupid than I thought. Put them in a debate and fvck, they are even more stupid.

2 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

I agree, but I wouldn’t get mad.  I would just shake my head and weep for ‘Merica 

Watched a few minutes.  Warren seems batshiot crazy.  Joe has his alzheimer's under control.  Mayor Pete and Klobuchar seem presidential.  I'm not sure how new billionaire guy got a spot on stage; wait I just answered my own question.  Bernie put his hand to his ear a few times emphasizing his age, he is done

• Haha 2

Wow. This debate really shows how the left has only been focusing on trying to impeach Trump for the past 3 years and nothing else.

For God's sake, they keep talking about how they are going to start creating much needed jobs.

Fvck. They are stupid.

3 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

How can the democrats be so dumb as to schedule a debate on the same night as a Trump rally?

I watched Chopped on Food Network instead. Hogan’s Heroes would be more compelling 

35 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I watched Chopped on Food Network instead. Hogan’s Heroes would be more compelling 

You know nothing!!!! 

Going to say the same thing I did after the last debate. The problem the democrats have is Amy Klobachar is the best candidate but she has no prayer of winning. 

Warren did well, joe was very boring. 

I watched The Town. Affleck. What a dik. This guy loves writing roles for himself where he’s always the coolest and bestest guy. 

Every one of those anti-American shittbags want to take money out of our paychecks and give it to people who have illegally entered our country. Fukk them. Any person who votes for a Democrat is a traitor to the USA in my eyes.

Cheers on Netflix. I’m maybe 5-6 episodes in. It’s gotten better since the shakeup. I still prefer coach and Diane to Woody / Rebecca.

They broke down Bernie’s plan it will cost 100 trillion over the next 10 years

no worry though it will easily be paid for by taxing everyone who makes over 30k a year at a 100% rate

8 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Going to say the same thing I did after the last debate. The problem the democrats have is Amy Klobachar is the best candidate but she has no prayer of winning. 

I have never heard of her, so I did some wiki research. She is a 60 year old senator from Minnesota, political science degree from Yale.

In the 116th Congress (2019-20) she missed 39.1% of votes, making her the 5th most absent member of the Senate. She only votes about half of the time?

During the 115th Congress she voted in line with President Trump's position on legislation 31.1% of the time.  It is good that she compromises some of the time. I wish all senators on both sides would compromise with the other side more often.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Klobuchar

9 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

In the 116th Congress (2019-20) she missed 39.1% of votes, making her the 5th most absent member of the Senate. She only votes about half of the time?

In fairness, this is what happens to any Senator that runs for president, they're off in new Hampshire and Iowa all the time, look at the 115th Congress and earlier for a more accurate picture of her work ethic.

8 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

She was asked that if Trump is acquitted of the impeachment charges will that embolden him moving forward in his presidency? (Why is this even a question on this stage?)

Her answer was pretty close to this, "We only asked for 4 witnesses to be called. Four. And if we don't get those witnesses called, then we may as well hand over a crown and a septer and call Trump king. This country chose long ago that it doesn't want a king as a leader."

Translation:

If we, the left, don't get our way in every governmental and non governmental process put in place in this country, we are going to kick and scream and make shlt up until someone listen's to us and does what we want.

She also forgot that the country 3+ years ago voted Trump into office over every other candidate out there. Small fact I guess. :dunno:

This "debate" was set up for Warren. She got the easier questions. 

They asked Sanders about him saying a woman can not win the presidency and he bumbled on about not ever saying that and how he supports women blah blah. Warren didn't confirm of deny any of it. She just smirked when the question was asked.

They asked Sanders if universal health care would be free for all regardless of income.

He said, "Well let me just say, 0-4 is the most important years in a child's life and child care professionals are making less than what people who work at McDonalds make. Blah Blah Blah....children in our country...blah blah......whatever..." 

(By the time he is done yelling through his "answer" like some old man who can't hear very well, I forgot what the question was).

Translation:

"I am going to raise your taxes until you are blue in the face and funnel your average family income kids through the leftist run public school system because you won't be able to afford private school anymore."

If I were a moderate hard working middle class voter (i.e. I already have insurance and a decent job) on the fence between Dems and Trump, did any of the candidates offer up policies that would appeal to me?  Or was the entire debate about Trump bad and magical free sh1t for everyone regardless of legal citizen status? 

2 hours ago, sderk said:

This "debate" was set up for Warren. She got the easier questions. 

They asked Sanders about him saying a woman can not win the presidency and he bumbled on about not ever saying that and how he supports women blah blah. Warren didn't confirm of deny any of it. She just smirked when the question was asked.

You forgot to mention that after Sanders explicitly denied saying it the moderator turned to Warren and said "So, after Bernie said that how did you react?"  The moderator acted as if it was fact that he said it even after he just denied it. 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

If I were a moderate hard working middle class voter (i.e. I already have insurance and a decent job) on the fence between Dems and Trump, did any of the candidates offer up policies that would appeal to me?  Or was the entire debate about Trump bad and magical free sh1t for everyone regardless of legal citizen status? 

Free college

Free healthcare

Free childcare

Free infant care

Anyone with half a brain knows that's not possible, and most wouldn't want the government doing it anyways.  They fock up almost everything they touch.

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Cheers on Netflix. I’m maybe 5-6 episodes in. It’s gotten better since the shakeup. I still prefer coach and Diane to Woody / Rebecca.

Agreed.  The drop from Coach to Woody wasn't bad... but the drop from Diane to Rebecca was tragic.  Rebecca is so annoying.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Agreed.  The drop from Coach to Woody wasn't bad... but the drop from Diane to Rebecca was tragic.  Rebecca is so annoying.

Thanks to Coach I can still remember that Albania's chief export is coal and that it borders on the Adriatic. 

Just now, DonS said:

Thanks to Coach I can still remember that Albania's chief export is coal and that it borders on the Adriatic. 

What did you learn from Cliff?

1 minute ago, Strike said:

What did you learn from Cliff?

That he sounds like a Pixar character(s) 

• Haha 1