Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Alex Cora - Didn't go to White House because orange man bad

Not to proud to be a cheating motherfocker though for TWO teams  'MERICA! Hypocrisy at it's finest/

If I remember correctly, he did not go because he was protesting the Federal Government's support of Puerto Rico's relief following a hurricane.  I don't think he did it to protest Trump being elected.  

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

If I remember correctly, he did not go because he was protesting the Federal Government's support of Puerto Rico's relief following a hurricane.  I don't think he did it to protest Trump being elected.  

Who is the head of the government? 

If it was still Obama, you think he goes?

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Always with the excuse. Always. 

Cora

“The government has done some things back home that are great, but we still have a long ways to go,” Cora said, as he announced he would not be attending Thursday’s White House celebration of the World Series champion. “That’s our reality. It’s pretty tough to go celebrate when we’re where we’re at. I’d rather not go and be consistent with everything.”

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Always with the excuse. Always. 

What excuse?  He didn't go because of Puerto Rico. 

If Obama had been in office, I have no idea whether he would have gone.  Ask him.  

Personally, I don't like the guys not showing up, but maybe they don't like McDonald's.  :dunno:

Were you upset when Tim Thomas didn't go when he was with the Boston Bruins?  I know that I didn't give a flying fock.  

8 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

He didn't go to the White House because Trump gave that shite hole island billions of dollars for their corrupt politicians to pilfer and squander?

What a focking moron.

That’s not why he didn’t go. He didn’t go because he’s a puzzy. And now him and his former team are branded cheaters forever.  

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s not why he didn’t go. He didn’t go because he’s a puzzy. And now him and his former team are branded cheaters forever.  

This.

Orange man declares major disaster for Puerto Rico

If Elizabeth Warren's hair is orange than Orange Woman Bad.

I just worry it's brown.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:41 AM, Intense Observer said:

He didn't go to the White House because Trump gave that shite hole island billions of dollars for their corrupt politicians to pilfer and squander?

What a focking moron.

Puerto Rico fires two more officials after Hurricane Maria aid found unused amid current earthquake aftermath

The pallets of bedding, food and medical supplies sat wrapped in plastic and unused in a warehouse for more than two years while Puerto Ricans suffered through the aftermath of a devastating hurricane and, recently, an earthquake. Now their discovery has triggered a political firestorm. 

On Sunday, Puerto Rico Gov. Wanda Vázquez fired two more officials in the most recent development since anger broke out over a viral video showing unused emergency supplies – allegedly left-over aid from Hurricane Maria – sitting in a warehouse in the southern coastal city of Ponce.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/puerto-rico-hurricane-maria-aid-emergency-supplies-earthquake-fired

"We have met the enemy and he is us."  - Pogo

Yeah, Trump and the Feds did a good job getting things over there... it was their corrupt people who were in charge, who hated Trump, that didn't disperse a lot of the supplies.

Most athletes and celebrities don’t like trump. It’s not because of his policy or his tweets or his reputation. It’s because he’s a douche. Only ones who hangs with him is other dooshes. 

• Haha 1

On 1/15/2020 at 10:43 AM, edjr said:

Cora

“The government has done some things back home that are great, but we still have a long ways to go,” Cora said, as he announced he would not be attending Thursday’s White House celebration of the World Series champion. “That’s our reality. It’s pretty tough to go celebrate when we’re where we’re at. I’d rather not go and be consistent with everything.”

Funny how the "holier than thou" folks always end up being the real dooshbags....

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Funny how the "holier than thou" folks always end up being the real dooshbags....

Like so many politicians that rail against homosexuals, yet are biting pillows all weekend long.

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Like so many politicians that rail against homosexuals, yet are biting pillows all weekend long.

Yeah, we see that time and again, right?   People really are focking crazy.....