Drizzay

The big 4-0 today!

I might start to fit in with the rest of you old focks. <_<

Also, ratsass

Happy Birfday youngster! :cheers:

Thanks, gentlemen!

I'm already half-lit on prosecco and beer, and the wife is taking care of dinner and dessert right now.  Not a bad evening.

Going out to a nice steak joint Saturday.

Happy Birthday!  I assume this means you'll be retiring like the rest of us now.

hold my beer

Hizzy Bizzy to You! 🎂

7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Happy Birthday and enjoy your dinner at Golden Corral!

That’s where I went to dinner on my 40th too! 

:cry: 

Don't let anyone tell you different.  It really is all downhill after 40.  You'll start snoring, need glasses, make weird noises getting in and out of chairs. 

15 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Happy Birthday and enjoy your dinner at Golden Corral!

My dad used to take me there all the time for lunch. Walmart with a chocolate fountain. :lol:

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Don't let anyone tell you different.  It really is all downhill after 40.  You'll start snoring, need glasses, make weird noises getting in and out of chairs. 

That hit me at 45 OUT OF NOFUCKINGWHERE. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Congrats. Hope you like ear hair  and ED.

Luckily no ED yet, hell if the wind blows funny I get aroused.  Buuuut....ear hair.  I really think the day after I turned 40 this started.  WTF?  

Every other day I do a little routine maintenance of nose and ear hair now....never even thought about it pre-40.

Alright, the pro's.  Glass half full.

Your 40's you get respect for your wisdom yet still young enough to do most things you want.   It's the peak of the bell curve of life.   The Y axis of knowledge / wisdom and the X axis of youth cross right at 40.  

Make it count, no pressure. 

57 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

This checks out.

I already snore.

I have two horrible shoulders

I grumble to myself

I don't like it when the wife messes with the thermostat.

I am a spitting image of my 73 year old father, sans the Vietnam flashbacks and agent orange induced diabetes.

The only thing I have going for me physically is that I have all my hair.  I was (stupidly) on facebook for the first time in 2 years, and damned if all of my high school/college buddies aren't bald.  I feel bad for them.

Yaay....you're officially on the 10 year countdown to start getting ass fingered by some doc.

Try not to cumm right away.

I totally remember when I was 40....Actually, I can't remember a focking thing about it and that was only a year ago. :wall:

So, you have that to look forward to 

12 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Luckily no ED yet, hell if the wind blows funny I get aroused.  Buuuut....ear hair.  I really think the day after I turned 40 this started.  WTF?  

Every other day I do a little routine maintenance of nose and ear hair now....never even thought about it pre-40.

I bought a trimmer for nose hairs years ago and got a body groomer for chest, back, pits, cack and ballz over XMas. Never would have needed either 10 years back. 

Ten and twenty are good but after that, the numbers that end with zero suck the worst. Thirty was horrible, forty horrible, I'm two years off from fifty. Except, I imagine, 100.  If I were 93, I'd be rooting for triple digits and thrilled if I got there.

Hold my beer. I'm the big 5-0 today, you focking youngster. 

Yay, now my doctor will tell me to go have a camera shoved up my ass

14 hours ago, Drizzay said:

I might start to fit in with the rest of you old focks. <_<

Doubtful.  Focking  boomer.  :o

I kid I kid.  Happy Bday young man.   

15 minutes ago, DonS said:

Welcome to the club.  :cheers:

1 hour ago, DonS said:

I've been bad, I hadn't gone to the doctor for a checkup in over five years until a few weeks back. Our school is legal now here in China and because I'm a foreigner, I need a physical to hire myself. (And that all just got approved today, I now, for less than 12 hours, have a 'Z' work visa for the first time in a dozen years rather than the 'L' family visa I've been using all this time). So while I was there, I decided to get a full physical, everything checked. Everything. I remember jerry's "what's up your butt" thread from years back and didn't ever get around to having it checked. So this time,  I assumed I would finally undergo the procedure and steeled myself for it ... still no. 

It seems to me that should be pretty standard in a full exam. So, the omission surprised me.  I'm thinking, since I didn't get the finger up the butt treatment, just how "full, everything"  was was my "full, everything" physical? I wish Ruth Bader Ginsburg got this treatment.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I've been bad, I hadn't gone to the doctor for a checkup in over five years until a few weeks back. Our school is legal now here in China and because I'm a foreigner, I need a physical to hire myself. (And that all just got approved today, I now, for less than 12 hours, have a 'Z' work visa for the first time in a dozen years rather than the 'L' family visa I've been using all this time). So while I was there, I decided to get a full physical, everything checked. Everything. I remember jerry's "what's up your butt" thread from years back and didn't get that so assumed I would finally undergo the procedure and steeled myself for it ... still no.  

So, the omission surprised me.  I'm thinking, since I didn't get the finger up the butt treatment, just how "full, everything"  was was my "full, everything" physical? I wish Ruth Bader Ginsburg got this treatment.

You’ve got to specifically ask for the finger up the butt. Doesn’t hurt to request a reach around too.

Worst they can say is no. :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’ve got to specifically ask for the finger up the butt. Doesn’t hurt to request a reach around too.

Worst they can say is no. :dunno: 

I guess so. See the thing is.... I KNOW to ask for this and look out for this. So knowing there is one hole (no pun intended, almost every other time I include them on purpose) in my "full, everything" exam, I wonder how many other holes there are. What else are they not testing me for that I want them to test me for?