Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

Arrest Warrant issued for OBJ

Should’ve done more to the guy. Jesus Christ cops lighten the fock up while the team is in the locker room after winning the natty. Asses like that five cops a bad rep 

41 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Should’ve done more to the guy. Jesus Christ cops lighten the fock up while the team is in the locker room after winning the natty. Asses like that five cops a bad rep 

Slap a guy/cop... "get over it".  Slap a girl, it's sexual assault.  Go figure.

47 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

“Natty”. Huge dik. 

12 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No shlt. All the whiners that cry about some social injustice later say it's ok if it's done to cops. 

18 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Wrong. Cop should’ve gotten his ass kicked out of the locker room for harassment. Plus, he acted like a little b1tch when he got his ass slapped despite everyone in the locker room getting one. I’m by NO means an OBJ fan and support cops. However, this one was a straight d1ck and should be put on admin leave for harassing the players in their own locker room after winning the championship 

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Wrong. Cop should’ve gotten his ass kicked out of the locker room for harassment. Plus, he acted like a little b1tch when he got his ass slapped despite everyone in the locker room getting one. I’m by NO means an OBJ fan and support cops. However, this one was a straight d1ck and should be put on admin leave for harassing the players in their own locker room after winning the championship 

Agreed.  They definitely want the cop out of there before the cheerleaders are brought in for the championship gang rape!

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Agreed.  They definitely want the cop out of there before the cheerleaders are brought in for the championship gang rape!

The fock are you even talking about? FOH 

14 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Did you care anything about the female reporter who got her as slapped at a marathon? This was way worse.

What a joke. They will call this “sexual battery and rape”. That’s a spit in the face to all the women who suffer actual battery and rape, just beaten up and penetrated. This whole movement is sad.

Just now, sderk said:

Did you care anything about the female reporter who got her as slapped at a marathon?

That's different.  It wasn't after winning the championship!!!

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

Did you care anything about the female reporter who got her as slapped at a marathon? This was way worse.

Completely different. If you ever played sports then you know the ass smack is extremely common. 

Now by NO means am I saying OBJ was right. In fact, he was wrong. That being said, the cop in the video was acting belligerent and like a complete d1ck to the players. And if the cop had an issue he should’ve done something then. Not drag it out like this. 

What a lot of you are failing to admit is the cop was acting like an ass so NO I have no sympathy for him and think he should just shut the fock up 

That's different.  It wasn't after winning the championship!!!

So cop didn’t do anything wrong? Lmfao retard 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Completely different. If you ever played sports then you know the ass smack is extremely common. 

Now by NO means am I saying OBJ was right. In fact, he was wrong. That being said, the cop in the video was acting belligerent and like a complete d1ck to the players. And if the cop had an issue he should’ve done something then. Not drag it out like this. 

What a lot of you are failing to admit is the cop was acting like an ass so NO I have no sympathy for him and think he should just shut the fock up 

It is completely different.

Hitting a cop who is on duty is way worse than slapping some chick's ass while you are running a marathon.

And if it is my opinion that someone in public is acting like and ass, that gives me the right to smack them?

Just now, sderk said:

It is completely different.

Hitting a cop who is on duty is way worse than slapping some chick's ass while you are running a marathon.

Didn’t I just say I dont agree with that and blame OBJ for it entirely? Yes I believe i did. 

I also said the cop was harassing players and whatnot in their own locker room after winning the natty. He should have been booted from the locker room for that sh1t. That’s ridiculous 

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Not from what I saw in the video posted.

Then you’re a dumbass but we all knew that already 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Didn’t I just say I dont agree with that and blame OBJ for it entirely? Yes I believe i did. 

I also said the cop was harassing players and whatnot in their own locker room after winning the natty. He should have been booted from the locker room for that sh1t. That’s ridiculous 

So, if it is my opinion that someone in public is acting like and ass, that gives me the right to smack them? He's an on duty cop dude. You don't do that.

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

When OBJ did that, there was no one slapping anyone's azzes.  He just walked up behind him and did it.  Now, if you want to make the argument that it was all in fun, then that's fine... but the jogger can make the same claim.  But, if the jogger is being charged with sexual assault and battery, then so should OBJ.  Remember, OBJ doesn't play for LSU.  He didn't win anything.  Same with the cop.  He wasn't there to celebrate, he was working... just like the reporter.

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Then you’re a dumbass but we all knew that already 

Did you watch the video?  In what way was the cop acting belligerent?  He was talking calmly.  In fact, I couldn't even hear what he said.  It looked like he was asking about what was in a bottle, but that's all I could tell.

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Do the alumni stuff hundreds in their pants before or after the ass slap?

OBJ has never been in a championship locker room before. He doesn’t know how to act. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, sderk said:

So, if it is my opinion that someone in public is acting like and ass, that gives me the right to smack them? He's an on duty cop dude. You don't do that.

You listening? I said he shouldn’t have done that. I’ve been saying that this WHOLE time. But let’s not act like the cop is innocent here with things. He should’ve done something to OBJ then and there. You don’t put your hands on cops. Likewise, you don’t Harass players in their locker room after a win especially the championship 

Did you watch the video?  In what way was the cop acting belligerent?  He was talking calmly.  In fact, I couldn't even hear what he said.  It looked like he was asking about what was in a bottle, but that's all I could tell.

Bruh. I’m not gonna argue with you. You’re obviously too damn dumb to either see it or admit it. I’m done. I’m not the only one who thought the cop was acting belligerent. And I support cops fully but this guy was a straight d1ck. Wtf did he think was in the Gatorade bottle? Cocaine? Jesus man the guys just played a hardcore game. It’s focking Gatorade and none of his damn business 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Do the alumni stuff hundreds in their pants before or after the ass slap?

No OBJ did if you don’t recall. Alumni usually do hand money to star players after a win. Pretty common down where the best athletes in football are produced: the south ✌🏻 

• Haha 2

You listening? I said he shouldn’t have done that. I’ve been saying that this WHOLE time. But let’s not act like the cop is innocent here with things. He should’ve done something to OBJ then and there. You don’t put your hands on cops. Likewise, you don’t Harass players in their locker room after a win especially the championship 

You keep blaming the cop.  Why?  What information do you have that's not in the clip on the OP?  If you have something, then share it with the group.  I'm willing to keep an open mind.

Bruh. I’m not gonna argue with you. You’re obviously too damn dumb to either see it or admit it. I’m done. I’m not the only one who thought the cop was acting belligerent. And I support cops fully but this guy was a straight d1ck. Wtf did he think was in the Gatorade bottle? Cocaine? Jesus man the guys just played a hardcore game. It’s focking Gatorade and none of his damn business 

I'm not arguing.  I asked a couple questions to which you have no answer.  And I'm the retard and dumbasss...:lol:

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You keep blaming the cop.  Why?  What information do you have that's not in the clip on the OP?  If you have something, then share it with the group.  I'm willing to keep an open mind.

You're supposed to figure it out by watching the video.  If you can't, you're a retard and dumbasss.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I blame the cop for being a d1ck and acting like he did. All up in the players business, harassing them, asking what’s in the bottles of Gatorade, etc. It’s Gatorade mfer. Why was he doing all that? Why was he there in the first place? These things you are ignoring and THAT is what I’m trying to get you to understand. You guys have such knee jerk reactions and ignore everything else

if I was the cop I would have put OBJ in handcuffs right then and there. But he let him go. THEN they wanna bring up charges? Nah fam. You can go suck a d1ck with all that. Should’ve thrown him in handcuffs then. And not let him go then change your mind. Like a cop letting someone speeding off with a warning then Writing them a ticket days later 

Yeah...he beat the fock out of a security guard.  If you do that, yep, that's battery. 

Oh wait, he slapped her ass and she is crying "battery"?  Oh...that's known as "liberal"

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

I'm not arguing.  I asked a couple questions to which you have no answer.  And I'm the retard and dumbasss...:lol:

Sure you did dumbass. Ignore everything I saw and just keep spouting your same bs. Fock off. I answered what you wanted yet you keep turning a blind eye to what I say. bye Felicia 👋🏻 

Sure you did dumbass. Ignore everything I saw and just keep spouting your same bs. Fock off. I answered what you wanted yet you keep turning a blind eye to what I say. bye Felicia 👋🏻 

Your answer was, "Bruh. I’m not gonna argue with you. You’re obviously too damn dumb to either see it or admit it. I’m done."

You didn't answer the questions, liar.

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Your answer was, "Bruh. I’m not gonna argue with you. You’re obviously too damn dumb to either see it or admit it. I’m done."

You didn't answer the questions, liar.

Shut the fock up retard cause I did answer the question. Not in your response cause fock you you piece of sh1t. Go back up and look again and you’ll see I answered exactly what the cop was doing wrong. 

Come back if you want another L and ass whooping 

What in the world was this security officer doing anyway?

In the middle of a locker room, where a team just won the Nat'l Championship - and he's acting all Joe Friday?

Good grief. :rolleyes: