Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

Arrest Warrant issued for OBJ

2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

What in the world was this security officer doing anyway?

In the middle of a locker room, where a team just won the Nat'l Championship - and he's acting all Joe Friday?

Good grief. :rolleyes:

Better not say that. People here are getting pissed you question the cop 😂😂😂

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Shut the fock up retard cause I did answer the question. Not in your response cause fock you you piece of sh1t. Go back up and look again and you’ll see I answered exactly what the cop was doing wrong. 

Come back if you want another L and ass whooping 

Okay, our definitions of belligerent are different.  I only saw the video from the OP and didn't see a cop acting belligerent.

When you said you weren't going to argue with me, was that another lie?

13 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I blame the cop for being a d1ck and acting like he did. All up in the players business, harassing them, asking what’s in the bottles of Gatorade, etc. It’s Gatorade mfer. Why was he doing all that? Why was he there in the first place? These things you are ignoring and THAT is what I’m trying to get you to understand. You guys have such knee jerk reactions and ignore everything else

if I was the cop I would have put OBJ in handcuffs right then and there. But he let him go. THEN they wanna bring up charges? Nah fam. You can go suck a d1ck with all that. Should’ve thrown him in handcuffs then. And not let him go then change your mind. Like a cop letting someone speeding off with a warning then Writing them a ticket days later 

“Nah fam” ???  Trendy doosh 

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Okay, our definitions of belligerent are different.  I only saw the video from the OP and didn't see a cop acting belligerent.

When you said you weren't going to argue with me, was that another lie?

Obviously cause you’re a dumbass. We all knew that though. Anyone with common sense can see it. HTH

6 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

In the middle of a locker room, where a team just won the Nat'l Championship - and he's acting all Joe Friday?

This

6 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I assume making sure there’s no booze. Like I’m sure he was told to do.

16 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

You're supposed to figure it out by watching the video.  If you can't, you're a retard and dumbasss.

Apparently I'm a retard and dumbass.  It's not like I haven't been accused of that in the past. 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Obviously cause you’re a dumbass. We all knew that though. Anyone with common sense can see it. HTH

So why was the cop in there?  Did he go in on his own?  Was he told by a superior to go in and check on things?  Was there a complaint?  I couldn't tell from the video, but I'm sure you could.  TIA

Just now, Gladiators said:

So why was the cop in there?  Did he go in on his own?  Was he told by a superior to go in and check on things?  Was there a complaint?  I couldn't tell from the video, but I'm sure you could.  TIA

Thought I said fock off? I believe I did 

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Supervisor. Not superior. It’s not the Navy. 

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Apparently I'm a retard and dumbass.  It's not like I haven't been accused of that in the past. 

Anyone who disagrees with Digby is.  When he can't discuss, he immediately turns to name calling.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. He was being sooooooo aggressive and deserved to be smacked for it. Right?

How is it that I have dealt with cops all my life, even if I thought they were being dlcks, and never had to come into a physical confrontation with them?

I guess we have a couple cop haters here. :dunno:

Just now, sderk said:

Yeah. He was being sooooooo aggressive and deserved to be smacked for it.

How is it that I have dealt with cops all my life, even if I thought they were being dlcks, and never had to come into a physical confrontation with them?

Because you didn't win the championship!!!

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just thinking out loud, but those guys were out on the field, the locker room (I'm assuming) was under lock and key.

2 hours they had - why didn't they do a sweep then?

1 minute ago, Cruzer said:

Just thinking out loud, but those guys were out on the field, the locker room (I'm assuming) was under lock and key.

Pure speculation on my part, but perhaps there was no reason to until cigars started being lit.

How hard is it to just not smack a cop?

Jeez. That is so much worse than smacking a hot chick on the ass while running  marathon.

If you don't believe that, try both and see what happens.

2 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

umm you asshats are assuming a lot from the short clip...the story is out there...

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_038e14d2-3886-11ea-a157-4f1a474a79cf.html

- cop ordered to extinguish cigars against building code

-didn't want to arrest on spot due to jovial atmosphere

Assuming your link is accurate, my retarded/dumbasss speculation was correct.  :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Why are you going out of your way to blame a 10 dollar an hour security guard who was doing as instructed? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why are you going out of your way to blame a 10 dollar an hour security guard who was doing as instructed? 

I'm not here to assess blame, there are plenty of experts in this thread handling that already. 

I'm just wondering how people let situations get out of control - which ultimately end up wasting taxpayers time and money.

You've got a Nat'l Championship going on, with young 20 year old kids - one of the 2 locker rooms is going to be a madhouse party scene. I'm curious to know why precautions weren't taken ahead of time, why wasn't a sweep and the locker room secured before hand - while they were on the field? Seems like a logical thing to do.

OBJ is a clown - certainly won't hurt my feelings to see him face repercussions.

I'm not here to assess blame, there are plenty of experts in this thread handling that already. 

I'm just wondering how people let situations get out of control - which ultimately end up wasting taxpayers time and money.

You've got a Nat'l Championship going on, with young 20 year old kids - one of the 2 locker rooms is going to be a madhouse party scene. I'm curious to know why precautions weren't taken ahead of time, why wasn't a sweep and the locker room secured before hand - while they were on the field? Seems like a logical thing to do.

OBJ is a clown - certainly won't hurt my feelings to see him face repercussions.

A sweep of what? Players personal belongings? And after the game it’s obvious non team members were given access. It’s just arrogance on OBJ’s part. Nothing more. Keep your paws to yourself. It’s a good way to go through life. There is no incident without OBJ. All blame goes his way. 

I wouldn't of arrested him till days later either. That locker room would've turned into a riot if he did it there

I'm surprised no one mentioned that he was handing out cash to players.  That's also an NCAA rules violation.   We might see OBJ in court and the LSU Tigers sanctioned because of this.

14 minutes ago, riversco said:

I'm surprised no one mentioned that he was handing out cash to players.  That's also an NCAA rules violation.   We might see OBJ in court and the LSU Tigers sanctioned because of this.

In court for what?  OBJ has no relationship to the NCAA.  The school could get sanctioned I suppose for a "booster" giving gifts to their athletes but that's about as far as it goes, and that would epitomize why everyone thinks the NCAA is a joke.

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A sweep of what? Players personal belongings?

Well yea, why not?

I must have went to 15 Rangers games this year. Every single one of them they inspected women's purses - inside and out. If they're really that concerned with booze and contraband - how hard would it be to do a sweep/inspection?

But I agree - he's a moron. Acting like a clown in a room full of kids - money can't buy class as they say.

Well yea, why not?

I must have went to 15 Rangers games this year. Every single one of them they inspected women's purses - inside and out. If they're really that concerned with booze and contraband - how hard would it be to do a sweep/inspection?

But I agree - he's a moron. Acting like a clown in a room full of kids - money can't buy class as they say.

HE WAS NOT CHECKING FOR BOOZE. They were smoking....building code violation. Ordered to do so.

46 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

HE WAS NOT CHECKING FOR BOOZE. They were smoking....building code violation. Ordered to do so.

Who cares let them smoke for christ's sake. 

You smoke pole all day and no one breaks your nuts. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I’m assuming he got sent in to deal with the cigar smoking. Even if he didn’t, OBJ is freaking weird.

3 hours ago, drobeski said:

yeah i dont care. but came from above the lil rent a cop. guy even said let them party. but seems smoking is big focking violation inside anymore. besides the point....who smacks a cops ass??? dudes a straight clown. whys the guy even in the middle of every celebration ive seen from the game???? not to mention the money retardedness. go fock off obj you attention seeking whoore

OBJ made this win/game about him. He didn’t win sh1t. 
He handed out “fake money to players” He stumbled into locker room drunk and interrupted  Ed Orgeron’s post game speech and he slapped a cop on the ass. Cop was (as said) ordered to stop the cigar smoking in locker room. 
he should of been detained on the spot. 

Gettleman looks better everyday after trading him. 

Oh and Digby comes off as a clueless tool bag as usual. But as per protocol he’ll just blow me off as a drunk. A RIGHT drunk as it stands. 

Lastly - what’s a Natty ? Natural Ice Beer ?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shotsup said:

OBJ made this win/game about him. He didn’t win sh1t. 
He handed out “fake money to players” He stumbled into locker room drunk and interrupted  Ed Orgeron’s post game speech and he slapped a cop on the ass. Cop was (as said) ordered to stop the cigar smoking in locker room. 
he should of been detained on the spot. 

Gettleman looks better everyday after trading him. 

Oh and Digby comes off as a clueless tool bag as usual. But as per protocol he’ll just blow me off as a drunk. A RIGHT drunk as it stands. 

Lastly - what’s a Natty ? Natural Ice Beer ?

I dont think it was brain surgery to know that they needed to get rid of him if they were going to rebuild.

Its ok to draft a diva wr or a RB early and ride his rookie contract.  Just dont pay them.

I know there is a poster here who has sung the praises of John Dorsey.  But who trades a 1st and a 3rd away from a team that wasnt good in order to acquire one of the biggest divas the sport has seen and happily pay them big WR money? Hell the train hasnt even wrecked yet and it already looks ridiculously stupid.  

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

I know there is a poster here who has sung the praises of John Dorsey.  But who trades a 1st and a 3rd away from a team that wasnt good in order to acquire one of the biggest divas the sport has seen and happily pay them big WR money? Hell the train hasnt even wrecked yet and it already looks ridiculously stupid.  

THAT is the classic example of how NOT to judge GMs.

You NEVER EVER judge them by their mistakes.  Because ALL of them make lots of mistakes.  It becomes a smear campaign / comedy show to judge their errors.  Its the equivalent of judging a quarterback by only looking at his incompletions immediately after he won the super bowl.  Its obnoxious.

The correct method of judging GMs is how many elite players they acquire.  For example, if you can draft 2 all-pros every year, you will quickly have a super bowl team.  I mean, you might only need 6 of them to reach the super bowl.  Also, no GM EVER has hit that high bar.  If you draft 2 all-pro every year, you will quickly build a perennial playoff contender and probably win at least 1 super bowl.  No GM has even hit THAT bar.  So we have to throw out those two scenarios.  More appropriate would be to ask them to acquire thru the draft / trades / free agency at least 1 pro bowl talent in 3 out of every 4 years. 

John Dorsey in his time in Cleveland conducted 2 drafts.  In 2018, he took QB Baker Mayfield and RB Nick Chubb.  BOTH of those guys have the potential to be hall of famers.  Mayfield set the rookie passing TD mark.  No rookie threw more TDs than he did.  Chubb almost won the rushing title in year 2.  On top of that, he took Denzel Ward who is a very good CB.  Just ignore everything else, his 2018 draft has a chance of being the best draft in Browns history.  Even if Mayfield flames out, if Chubb has a great career, its STILL one of the best draft classes in Browns history.  In 2019, he acquired RB Kareem Hunt who is an IMMENSE talent.  He traded for OBJ who is an immense talent.  So in 2 offseasons, he acquired 4 elite level talents.  NO GM does that year in and year out.  Even if OBJ flames out, just getting 3 elite talents in 2 years is godly GM work.  To say he deserved to keep his job is an understatement.  If he picked the wrong head coach, if he made mistakes on the OL, whatever, it doesnt focking matter because he is bringing in elite level talent at a FURIOUS pace.  You just let him keep working.

You judge GMs on their successes.  Guys who keep finding elite players every offseason are going to build a monster team very fast.

But there's a lot of losers running NFL teams.  One of the ways losers operate is they try to avoid getting fired instead of trying to win.  A loser fires Dorsey because he took risks and not 100% of them panned out. 

1 hour ago, riversco said:

THAT is the classic example of how NOT to judge GMs.

You NEVER EVER judge them by their mistakes.  Because ALL of them make lots of mistakes.  It becomes a smear campaign / comedy show to judge their errors.  Its the equivalent of judging a quarterback by only looking at his incompletions immediately after he won the super bowl.  Its obnoxious.

The correct method of judging GMs is how many elite players they acquire.  For example, if you can draft 2 all-pros every year, you will quickly have a super bowl team.  I mean, you might only need 6 of them to reach the super bowl.  Also, no GM EVER has hit that high bar.  If you draft 2 all-pro every year, you will quickly build a perennial playoff contender and probably win at least 1 super bowl.  No GM has even hit THAT bar.  So we have to throw out those two scenarios.  More appropriate would be to ask them to acquire thru the draft / trades / free agency at least 1 pro bowl talent in 3 out of every 4 years. 

John Dorsey in his time in Cleveland conducted 2 drafts.  In 2018, he took QB Baker Mayfield and RB Nick Chubb.  BOTH of those guys have the potential to be hall of famers.  Mayfield set the rookie passing TD mark.  No rookie threw more TDs than he did.  Chubb almost won the rushing title in year 2.  On top of that, he took Denzel Ward who is a very good CB.  Just ignore everything else, his 2018 draft has a chance of being the best draft in Browns history.  Even if Mayfield flames out, if Chubb has a great career, its STILL one of the best draft classes in Browns history.  In 2019, he acquired RB Kareem Hunt who is an IMMENSE talent.  He traded for OBJ who is an immense talent.  So in 2 offseasons, he acquired 4 elite level talents.  NO GM does that year in and year out.  Even if OBJ flames out, just getting 3 elite talents in 2 years is godly GM work.  To say he deserved to keep his job is an understatement.  If he picked the wrong head coach, if he made mistakes on the OL, whatever, it doesnt focking matter because he is bringing in elite level talent at a FURIOUS pace.  You just let him keep working.

You judge GMs on their successes.  Guys who keep finding elite players every offseason are going to build a monster team very fast.

But there's a lot of losers running NFL teams.  One of the ways losers operate is they try to avoid getting fired instead of trying to win.  A loser fires Dorsey because he took risks and not 100% of them panned out. 

Youve said this a handful of times so I didnt read the whole thing.

Never said Dorsey sucked.

Trading a 1st and a 3rd for a WR who is already a proven diva isnt a miss on a draft pick.  It is negligence.  It is philosophically unsound.  It is proven failure.    The Browns have sucked.    You dont go trading picks for the opportunity to pay an unreliable cancer that plays a position that doesnt matter as much as the rest.    Perhaps egotistical.  Sort of like hiring Freddie Kitchens.