Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Iraqi refugee launches GOP challenge to Ilhan Omar: 'She needs to be stopped'

A refugee who is adopting the role of an American. These are the people who should be allowed in.

Although, the mooslim part needs a bit of watching.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/iraqi-refugee-launches-gop-challenge-to-ilhan-omar

Dalia al-Aqidi is a Muslim Iraqi refugee who says she's tired of hearing Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., play identity politics while using language she believes is "dividing" America.

So she is launching a campaign to unseat her in November.

Al-Aqidi also alleged that Omar is more interested in raising her own political profile than helping her constituents.

"I am loyal to the country that gave me a chance, gave me a brighter future," she said, claiming that Omar "continually tries to weaken the country and divide us."

Omar's office did not immediately respond to a request for comment on al-Aqidi's candidacy and accusations.

Al-Aqidi, who has 31 years of experience as a journalist, including as a White House correspondent for Alhurra, a U.S.-based Arabic channel that airs in the Middle East, says that one thing she has learned is that regularly attacking your opponents is not an effective strategy in politics.

Ooh, and it's a chick so Dems can't play the gender card when criticizing her. 

This is who is in charge of Fox:

Donna Lease Brazile[1] (/brəˈzɪl/; born December 15, 1959)[2] is an American political strategist, campaign manager, political analyst, author, and Fox News contributor.[3] She was formerly a CNN contributor until her resignation in October 2016. She is a member of the Democratic Party, briefly serving as the interim chair of the Democratic National Committee in spring 2011, and again from July 2016 to February 2017.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Brazile

When Fox sold a few years ago some major changes were made. That's who is in charge of political content on Fox.  Stop reading that Garbo. Jew network. Tucker is still good but he won't be on Fox in a year or two (whenever contract is over).

I’d ship them all back. They bring nothing. 

• Like 1

I don't have a problem with controlled immigration. Very controlled. People who offer something to the American way of life. 

Put up the fvcking wall and vet the people who want to be here though. 

A moooslim is a moooslim and it doesn't matter if she is a republican. Get them BOTH out of here. 

• Like 1

How long till Tucker gets cut from Fox? I agree with this guy who was on Tuckers show a few weeks ago:

Tucker should go to Breitbart.