Fireballer

#2A rally/lobby/counter-protest in VA on 1/20

Watch out for this one.  Ive been talking to a lot of LEO contacts in Richmond, and this has all the makings of a sh!t show.  Theyre worried about it being Charlottesville on steroids.  Antifa is full tilt rolling in with both barrels.  Theres intelligence purporting acid attacks, attacking public safety communications, etc. The sheer number of people will be a nightmare. Maybe 100k plus trying to be on the Capitol grounds. Gov Blackface has already declared a state of emergency.  Alex Jones is gonna be there.

https://www.mediamatters.org/alex-jones/virginia-gun-rally-approaches-alex-jones-and-his-infowars-outlet-hype-prospect-violence

I bet if anti-fa stays away there won’t be any problems.  

• Thanks 2

Been posted something on this but apparently no one here didn’t give a sh1t. Now all of a sudden a while later y’all wanna get upset. Should’ve done that weeks ago 

12 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Been posted something on this but apparently no one here didn’t give a sh1t. Now all of a sudden a while later y’all wanna get upset. Should’ve done that weeks ago 

I've been too tied up in studying the case of the woman who onlookers claimed she was battered by some jogger because he touched her butt. That one is epic. I wonder if the history channel will dedicate a show to that 40 years from now.

9 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

MSM will call it a white supremacists rally if they aren't already 

They already are calling it that.

And Governor Blackface declared a state of emergency, banning the VA gun rights group that has held peaceful lobby days annually on 1/20 during the state legislative session from lawfully carrying, all because of "rumors" of white supremacists (aka antifa/occupy types that show up to any right wing rally, including Charlottesville, to spread hate and violence) threats.

This is a planned attack by the left wing nut jobs who are desperate now that Russia failed, impeachment failed, WW3 with Iran failed, all their candidates are hot garbage, the economy is booming, and Trump's approval is higher than ever.

The only issues the left have are mass shootings and race wars so that is what they will do.

I would avoid Richmond this weekend.

37 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Cranky. That Clemson loss must sting. Lol. 

57 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Why ? 

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

Wanna bet that an Antifa nutbag wears a MAGA hat and starts shooting the place up? ROLCON?

The left would be falling all over their fvcking snatches with joy no matter how fake it all was.

15 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Why ? 

Man I been following this for a while. Dems all kinds of underhanded dirty schemes to get this done. LOTS of veterans are talking of going down there to actually fight if it comes to that. Lot of people against it 

If this turns into unrest, it won't be because of anything that happened on that day.   It will be because trust has collapsed in the system, a process that has happened to due to decades of guilt trips by the left to the right and events that pushed trust to lower levels in waves.  We didn't go from 70% trust in the system to basically zero overnight.  If trust was still at 70% today, there would be no chance of a problem on 1/20.  But because of everything that has transpired, now there is.

And the solution won't be take away guns, or jail people for racism, or whatever nutty thing they come up with.  The solution is to rebuild trust.

16 minutes ago, riversco said:

If this turns into unrest, it won't be because of anything that happened on that day.   It will be because trust has collapsed in the system, a process that has happened to due to decades of guilt trips by the left to the right and events that pushed trust to lower levels in waves.  We didn't go from 70% trust in the system to basically zero overnight.  If trust was still at 70% today, there would be no chance of a problem on 1/20.  But because of everything that has transpired, now there is.

And the solution won't be take away guns, or jail people for racism, or whatever nutty thing they come up with.  The solution is to rebuild trust.

It’s insane what they are actually trying to ban. Basically, they are banning all sorts of martial arts. Anything that gets taught or learnt for civil unrest is banned and can get you jail time. I posted about it in a thread a few weeks ago 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Virginia is a hot focking mess. Blackface is a huge focking problem

Yeah. He's a straight up puzzy. And after he was caught in full Jolson he had to go even more lefty to regain trust. Thus this gun nonsense. 

18 hours ago, sderk said:

I've been too tied up in studying the case of the woman who onlookers claimed she was battered by some jogger because he touched her butt. That one is epic. I wonder if the history channel will dedicate a show to that 40 years from now.

Keep your hands to yourself, there won't be problems. 

🍿

11 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Supposedly 3 white supremacists arrested in VA this morning

How do they know a persons thoughts? :dunno:

17 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Were they wearing black face? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

More false flags from dirty liberals ? 

I hate that they've done it's so much, it's the go to jump to conclusion. 

• Like 1

I hope these patriotic Americans don’t fall into the trap that is being laid for them. The left would love for something to go off. 

Now antifa is joining the VA 2A group, marching "with" them.

If I had planned to be in Richmond Monday I would stay away.

This has all the hallmarks of a "Trump is winning too much, time for a mass shooting" scenario.

Coming on the heels of the Bernie campaign staffer/antifa supporter calling for violence and cities burning.

ITS A TRAP!

45 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

being a white supremacists isnt a crime

I think it's just hard for people to believe that hating someone for really no damn good reason is perfectly legal. Just so long as one does not harm that person financially or cause physical harm. People really struggle with it. All I can say is deal with it. I can hate whoever I want whenever I want. Nothing they can do about it but cry and I will hate you more for crying.

45 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

being a white supremacists isnt a crime

sure.  but in a thread that is trying to cry about what "the left" is going to do, that white supremacists got arrested prior to this supposed event, its relevant, and a thing to consider.  Our geek club protestors might like to to proclaim that the left is citing violence, these things should suggest otherwise.  

38 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

sure.  but in a thread that is trying to cry about what "the left" is going to do, that white supremacists got arrested prior to this supposed event, its relevant, and a thing to consider.  Our geek club protestors might like to to proclaim that the left is citing violence, these things should suggest otherwise.  

$100 says those "white supremacists" were antifa or former occupy heroes like the guys in Charlottesville.

Speaking of inciting violence, did you catch the Bernie campaign staffer on video saying that violence was necessary to protect the movement?

Glad the FBI got these guys. But why do I get the feeling they aren’t so eager to go after Muslim or far left extremists? I wish they would vigorously go after all groups that have  violent aspirations. Maybe stop trying to put generals in jail for “lying” to them about non-crimes or dragging old men out of their homes at gunpoint for other nonsense.  Do this stuff please. Leave that other stuff to lawyers and the media 

43 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

You want it to be true so bad you can almost taste it like every other lib. Just never seems to be the case. EVER. 

17 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

You want it to be true so bad you can almost taste it like every other lib. Just never seems to be the case. EVER. 

Like I hope all of us want the truth..we will see here.  

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Don't even try it.  I think the right wing is just about immune to guilt trips.

48 minutes ago, riversco said:

Don't even try it.  I think the right wing is just about immune to guilt trips.

try what..there is no guilt trip..these guys got arrested

Word is that antifa may actually sit this one out.  They recognize the 2a lobby is being hijacked and, by intent, this is not a white supremacist rally like Cville.

29 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Word is that antifa may actually sit this one out.  They recognize the 2a lobby is being hijacked and, by intent, this is not a white supremacist rally like Cville.

That would be the smart thing to do. The neo Nazis and militia nuts who show up to this rally want a fight. Six arrested already. Just let them show up and look bad all on their own.

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

That would be the smart thing to do. The neo Nazis and militia nuts who show up to this rally want a fight. Six arrested already. Just let them show up and look bad all on their own.

You need to read up on the Boston Massacre.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Massacre

The intent would be to provoke a response where gun rights advocates are attacked by government troops spearheaded by the governor.  Then they will claim martyr status.  The media will spin such an event to argue the protestors started it, which will be discredited as it came from the press.