Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Woman screams out N word: should she be arrested?

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

This stung even my ears and pissed me off but no I don’t believe she should go to jail for it. Black people pissed though and claiming privilege cause she didn’t go to jail 🙄

https://www.bet.com/news/national/2020/01/16/white-woman-who-went-on-racist-rant-at-cvs-wont-face-criminal-ch.html?cid=BET__FBPAGE___3040058594&linkId=80768302

Fvcking stupid. If it were illegal to be racist, there wouldn't be many black people on the streets, or in government no less, these days. Why are these actual things that need to be discussed anymore?

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Did you really just post a BET link 

Sorry bruh. All I got at the moment. 

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sorry bruh. All I got at the moment. 

How'd you hear about the story dawg?

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

How'd you hear about the story dawg?

Happened to see it on fb and people complaining she didn’t jail time for it. Hence, the BET article. Kinda proves my point black people are pissed about it. 

She should be forced to sleep with Mandingo.  That might change her attitude.

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Happened to see it on fb and people complaining she didn’t jail time for it. Hence, the BET article. Kinda proves my point black people are pissed about it. 

Just a lil gamer moment nothing to see here

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Just a lil gamer moment nothing to see here

Cool story bro 

she should be put in prison with OBJ

Didn't click the link, but rap music and freedom of speech allow people to yell the N-word.

Without diving deeper than 'screaming the N word', no she should not be arrested.  

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

There is the obvious 'fire in a crowded theater & inciting violence' exceptions, but the article doesn't address those issues.   If CVS asked her to leave when she started her rant, you might have had a trespassing or disturbing the peace question, but since no charges were filed it seems there wasn't enough there for anything.