Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

Weird experience - massage

So the wife and I are in Phnom Penh, Cambodia today. There are massage places absolutely everywhere, dirt cheap, and from what I can see of the staff, pretty much all hookers.

So wife sees how cheap it is and decides she wants one. I agree. Our nice hotel has a spa, so we decide to do it there. I figure being a higher end spa type place, it will be legit massage.

So we go together. They put us in one room with a curtain down the middle. Butt ass naked. So while massaging my legs, chick (not hot, the hot one went with my wife dammit) keeps caressing my sack. Ocassionally she moves them from one side to the other. But whatever.

She's making small talk in bad English, and asks who my wife is. I reply that she is my wife.

Not five minutes later, she grabs my d!ck and looks at me with an eyebrow cocked questioning.

I shake my head. Like no, you can't jerk a man off with his wife three feet away across a curtain. Wtf? 

So from what I can tell, this is one hell of a party town, if one is looking for that sort of thing. 

I have always experienced the exact opposite when I have visited a yeller massage joint. They tell me to get on the table face down and I politely tell them, no, I didn't come here for you to get my back and shoulders all greasy. Please jerk this off and I will be on my way. 

1 hour ago, bandrus1 said:

Did the wife finish?

This would have made a much better story. 

I think you misconstrued her questioning eyebrow look.  She was probably asking "you call this tiny thing a c0ck?" 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, DonS said:

I think you misconstrued her questioning eyebrow look.  She was probably asking "you call this tiny thing a c0ck?" 

Weah west of it mistah? You have lawnmowah accident?  :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Weah west of it mistah? You have lawnmowah accident?  :lol:

:lol:  Maybe I rub balls it come out like turtle.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Gladiators said:

When are you going to tell us about the weird experience?

Seriously.  You’re at a massage parlor in a 3rd world country and expecting a legit massage?

Get to the fun part. At what point do the ropes, saddle, motor oil, and jumper cables come in to play?

25 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

your wife is Asian, she went to one of these places with you, she expected you to get a handy and you failed

That, or it was a test. 🤔

TBBOM at massage parlor: see honey, if I didn't marry you and rescue from this, you would be giving me a message and a handy right now for next to nothing.  

TBBOM later that day: 😭please give me a massage and a handy and I'll buy you a necklace and take you out to dinner😭

47 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

your wife is Asian, she went to one of these places with you, she expected you to get a handy and you failed

I know right?  Later that day TBBOM asked his wife for a quicky; she said "the massage parlor was supposed to take care of that for you."  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

I can tell you from going down to the Dominican Republic that that really messes you up for legit massages for quite a while when you get back.

Sarah isn't having it at Massage Envy. 

5 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I can tell you from going down to the Dominican Republic that that really messes you up for legit massages for quite a while when you get back.

Ask for Bruce next time.  I'm sure he's down with that. 

11 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I heard from a friend that you should go to Orchids of Asia in Jupiter, FL

• Haha 2

If a separating you and wife couldn’t see, should have put a finger up like “shhh” and nodded yes.

You must've at least gotten hard when she grabbed your crank.  How long did you think about it before saying "no"? 

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I heard from a friend that you should go to Orchids of Asia in Jupiter, FL

Could’ve used that info years ago 

10 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Seriously.  You’re at a massage parlor in a 3rd world country and expecting a legit massage?

Like I said, it was a nice hotel spa. Not one of the obvious jerk joints. 

7 hours ago, DonS said:

You must've at least gotten hard when she grabbed your crank.  How long did you think about it before saying "no"? 

Oh I had long considered the possibility when she first started touching sack and had my naked with no towel the whole time. 

10 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

When I told her about it later, she said "you should have. She's probably good." then she said, just kidding, nobody touches it but me. Unfortunately she's on the rag, so I couldn't get any. 

7 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

Can size of all parties involved? Good God man. We shouldn't have to ask this.

Sorry. Hard to say, as Asians love padded bras. Wife (32 BB) hot massage chick (tiny Asian) my massage chick was a bigger girl, had some Cs I'd say. 

4 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Had a buddy that would stop into a rub and tug a couple times a week. Someday:ninja:

I used to go at least once a week. It truly is Asia's crowning contribution to civilization. Massage and a handy for like $20... Sure. 

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I used to go at least once a week. It truly is Asia's crowning contribution to civilization. Massage and a handy for like $20... Sure. 

That's not cheating right? RIGHT!!!!??

Just now, shorepatrol said:

That's not cheating right? RIGHT!!!!??

Not in my rulebook. Hers? Apparently so, I guess.

I had a friend say... If your wife was going to a place where some dude massaged her and then fingerblasted her, would you be cool with it? 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Not in my rulebook. Hers? Apparently so, I guess.

I had a friend say... If your wife was going to a place where some dude massaged her and then fingerblasted her, would you be cool with it? 

no but I would be ok if it was a girl fingering her

• Like 1

Somebody post the curb your enthusiasm scene. I don’t know my sign in info. 

21 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no but I would be ok if it was a girl fingering her

Gonna ask if she'd be cool if the same girl finger blasts her that jerks me off is GTG. BRB