Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Low-income California drivers could pay less for traffic citations under proposed program

This should go over well. :rolleyes:

"In his latest budget proposal, Governor Newsom wants to expand a pilot program that lowers traffic fines. It could mean those who make less than about $26,000 a year will only pay half of what other drivers pay and allow them to make payments."

• Like 1

Democratic bureaucracy.  1. Halve the fine in the name of righteousness.  2. Raise the half fine to the old whole fine while doubling it for rich people.  3. Magically you have increased fines and dumb sheep don't even realize it.  The poor are still paying less, right?

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies!

• Thanks 1

I;m more woke than the governor. I don't think illegals should be required to pay any traffic citation fees nor be required to get drivers licenses nor have to buy insurance.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I;m more woke than the governor. I don't think illegals should be required to pay any traffic citation fees nor be required to get drivers licenses nor have to buy insurance.

The illegals are WAY ahead of you. 

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

This reminds me,there was a car wreck here a few weeks ago at one of our busiest intersections.Witnesses said that three Hispanics exited one of the cars and took off running.

At this point, if you’re a law abiding, tax paying, straight white male and still voting for Democrats you are a cuck. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

At this point, if you’re a law abiding, tax paying, straight white male and still voting for Democrats you are a cuck. 

... and there you have it.  Straight from the Repubtard talking book.  Seriously - lose the term cuck.  Makes your message (which is valid) seem like it came from moron.  

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

... and there you have it.  Straight from the Repubtard talking book.  Seriously - lose the term cuck.  Makes your message (which is valid) seem like it came from moron.  

Nope. It’s an accurate description.  Deal with it. 

Newsom keeps piling more excrement on this castle of crap. Everyone knows it's disgusting, toxic and will eventually collapse but the endless supply of construction workers can't be fined, arrested or sent home.    

Again, libs can't take care of themselves.  They rely on others. 

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

People still using the word cuck unironically in 2020. :lol: 

The D's cannot stop coming up with the dumbest ideas. They have serious mental illness. Once they overtake the voting population, which is the party's plan, this country, as we know it, is finished.

-independent

5 hours ago, sderk said:

This should go over well. :rolleyes:

"In his latest budget proposal, Governor Newsom wants to expand a pilot program that lowers traffic fines. It could mean those who make less than about $26,000 a year will only pay half of what other drivers pay and allow them to make payments."

Detroit already put this bad boy in place with parking tickets.  If you are a Detroit resident, you get a discount. I want to say it is 50% off the ticket amount.

White suburbanite visiting the city and spending money and helping the city grow and prosper?  Well buddy you will have to pay the full ticket amount.

I can't understand how this is legal.

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. It’s an accurate description.  Deal with it. 

He's just upset that the word portrays him so well. He waits on the couch while his wife bangs her boyfriend, and it secretly hurts him inside. He doesn't tell her though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Do they say no to anything?

Lower taxes & a wall to keep out illegals and criminals. 

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

He's just upset that the word portrays him so well. He waits on the couch while his wife bangs her boyfriend, and it secretly hurts him inside. He doesn't tell her though.

Another moron.

11 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Another moron.

Yeah, you’re pure genius. 

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Give this stuff a lot of thought? :unsure: