Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

UFC 246...tonight

Macgregor vs Cerrone...

Watching prelims on espn plus.  Got a deal for disney plus...hulu and espn for 13.99 a month...

54 minutes ago, Reality said:

If y'all find a link, DM me please.

seriously?  Do you need help find pron on the internet too?   :blink:

Ive watched ufc on reddit links but not looking optimal over there right now.  No comments or chatter in any stream posts. But main event isnt for a couple hours

15 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

seriously?  Do you need help find pron on the internet too?   :blink:

Yup, I got a link from somebody else. Do me a favor though, go fock yourself. Jesus, you are such a focking c u nt. 

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Ive watched ufc on reddit links but not looking optimal over there right now.  No comments or chatter in any stream posts.

I'll DM you a link, Honcho is a focking dbag.

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yup, I got a link from somebody else. Do me a favor though, go fock yourself. Jesus, you are such a focking ######.

Man, you are bitter must just suck being you.   :lol:

18 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Man, you are bitter must just suck being you.   :lol:

Jesus, ur such a fkn idiot.

:doh:

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

Jesus, ur such a fkn idiot.

Smart 'nuff not to need to beg for UFC links, Qunt.   

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Smart 'nuff not to need to beg for UFC links, Qunt.   

Whatever u say phaggut. That's the whole reason this board exists and now I'm watching the fights for free. 

You're are an epic piece of sh!t btw, so you got that going for you.

33 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

I don't get the hype for this fight.  :dunno:

Me either...no belts on the line...but its a rainy cold sat night and I have beer.

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Whatever u say phaggut. That's the whole reason this board exists and now I'm watching the fights for free. 

You're are an epic piece of sh!t btw, so you got that going for you.

Another fail, that is not the reason this board exists...and for the rest of time you are the bored homo who can't internet.   :lol:

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Another fail, that is not the reason this board exists...and for the rest of time you are the bored homo who can't internet.   :lol:

Stuff like this. Obviously.

I'm going to go ahead and assume you are retarded from here on out.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Ive watched ufc on reddit links but not looking optimal over there right now.  No comments or chatter in any stream posts. But main event isnt for a couple hours

UFC went after Reddit hard.  They no longer allow you to post links to free streams for UFC.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

UFC went after Reddit hard.  They no longer allow you to post links to free streams for UFC.

Gotcha...guess thats why it was dead over there. The few links I did see seemed a little sketchy and I just left them alone.

26 minutes ago, Reality said:

Stuff like this. Obviously.

I'm going to go ahead and assume you are retarded from here on out.

Cool,  I'm still the retard who is smarter than you and doesn't need to beg for UFC links.   You know it, I know it and the bored knows it....suck it qunt.

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Cool,  I'm still the retard who is smarter than you and doesn't need to beg for UFC links.   You know it, I know it and the bored knows it....suck it qunt.

People in this thread are literally talking about not being able to find links...

🤣🤣

Shut up dude, focking nerd.

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Just FYI but you're the one looking like a kunt.  The rest of us are just trying to enjoy some fights without the typical arguing that defines this bored and is slowly turning it in to a ghost town.

My bad y'all, Honcho went after me for no reason while others were talking about not being able to find links. My bad, I should have ignored him.

16 minutes ago, Strike said:

Just FYI but you're the one looking like a kunt.  The rest of us are just trying to enjoy some fights without the typical arguing that defines this bored and is slowly turning it in to a ghost town.

I've PM'd a bunch of UFC and PPV links to many geeks before.   One joke at Realty expense and Im the kunt????I think a lot of geeks who watched fights for free because of me might disagree.

And I do more to every do stop the 'typical arguing' that defines the bored every week...

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

My bad y'all, Honcho went after me for no reason while others were talking about not being able to find links. My bad, I should have ignored him.

3 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Macgregor vs Cerrone...

Watching prelims on espn plus.  Got a deal for disney plus...hulu and espn for 13.99 a month...

3 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

I'll be watching 

2 hours ago, Reality said:

If y'all find a link, DM me please.

Nobody was talking about not being able to find links until you did...it's pretty sad you need to lie to try to save face, kunt.   

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Nobody was talking about not being able to find links until you did...it's pretty sad you need to lie to try to save face, kunt.   

Jesus... Other people are obviously talking about not being able to find a link... Wow...

Before, after... What did it matter... :doh:

Back to ignoring you.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Jesus... Other people are obviously talking about not being able to find a link... Wow...

Before, after... What did it matter... :doh:

Back to ignoring you.

Link to all the talking about this, besides you, of course.

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Link to all the talking about this, besides you, of course.

Wow.....

😂😂

Appreciate the 2 people that sent me the link, I was also able to pass that on to 3 other people who asked me. Good stuff, one of the many reasons this forum exists. Thanks all.

:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Appreciate the 2 people that sent me the link, I was also able to LIE ABOUT passING that on to 3 other people who asked me. Good stuff, one of the many reasons this forum exists. Thanks all.

:thumbsup:

fixed

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Cant vouch for the other 2, but im one

Ignore him, he's a sad individual.

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Cant vouch for the other 2, but im one

I've done the same many times.   Reality has talked sh!t to me a bunch, so this time i passed and took and made a joke at his expense...didn't know he would  😪 and turn this into r drama.

You'd think after somebody immediately proved you wrong, you would apologize for calling somebody a liar but, these are the times we live in.

Oh well.

:dunno:

McGregor should be favored, but a -280 favorite?   Seems high considering he hasn't won a fight since Nov 2016.  Obviously people are just betting the big name. 

Usually older big name fighters like this are good for betting the opposite. The hype screws up the odds.... Mike Tyson vs Holyfield, Pacquiao vs  Mayweather, McGregor vs Mayweather, etc. 

Cowboy is getting better odds than he deserves, but I don't love his chances so I ain't betting it. Ain't betting McGregor either at those ridiculous odds. Looking down the road, I hope McGregor wins tonight - hype-train keeps rolling, and his next opponent (rematch with Kabib maybe) offers a chance to clean up.